Chapter 1

Love Fate

You woke up and then you saw a guy next to you. He was sleeping next to you in a chair. You peeked him on the cheeks. He woke up in a suprise " Nyu Rin you are awake. I`m so happy " he smiled as he dais that. " I call the Doctor." he added and pressed the call button beside youre bed.

He hugged you tighly and whispered " oh Nyu Rin I missed you so much, I was afraid that you never wake up again"

You were shocked and needed a moment to calm down. At that moment the Doctor came in together with a nurse.

The doctor asked you a few questions." How are you feeling? Are you deezy?"

" I`m feeling okey." you said "I have a little headache"

`the doctor told you thats totally normal. and asked you if you had any questions.

You answererd " Yes I have one Who is this guy? I don`t know him."

Daehyun answered " Nyu Rin are you kidding? It`s me Daehyun "

"no I`m not kidding I don`t know someone called Daehyun" you sad serious.

"Doctor why she doesnt remember me? What`s wrong?" he asked.

"hmmm it could be a temporary memory loss. Give her time. I think she just needs time to remember."

the doctor left you with Daehyun alone. You asked him " Youre name is Daehyun right?" "Yes thats right" he answered with a strang look on his face,

You were thinking why he is depressed. You tought aubout it why he would be sad that you don`t remember him. You don`t know him so why?

" What is our relationship?" you asked. " I`m youre Boyfriend" he told you " But don`t think to much about it. I`m sure you will remember with the time. For now I`m calling my best friend Youngjae. He was worried about you too"

"Ahh shinja he Youngjae was worried to? I like him he is a nice guy " You sad.

"ohhh you remember Youngjae? thats great" he sad happely. " Yes sure he is also my bestfriend" you sad.

 

After 1 hour Youngjae arived at the hospital. He knocked on youre door and came in.

"Nyu Rin How are you?" he asked as he walked in youre room and sat down on the chair besides Daehyun.

"I`m fine. The doctor said I can go home tomorrow. Can you pick me up?"  you said.

"Sure I can but what is this about you cant remember Daehyun?" he asked with a worried face.

"Yes it`s true I don`t remember him. He said he is my boyfriend is that true?" you asked back.

"Yes thats true. You guys are an Item for about more then a Year. Actually you are..." oungae told you until Daehyun interruppted him ."Youngjae don`t tell her that. I beg you. It doesn`t matter now. It`s not that important as her helth."

" But you where living together where should she stay?" Youngjae asked. " Could she live with you? Until she remembers me. Please my friend. I only trust you." Daehyun said.

"Sure she can live with me. You both  are my bestfriends so it`s natrually that I will help you. he said.

The next day Youngjae came to pick you up and you two live together for now.

 

 

 

 

I hope you guys like my first chapter^^ It`s my first fan fiction.   Comment and tell me youre opionion .