Chapter 3- Party, Part 1

Perfect For You

Jiyong's POV
"Party?" I raised an eyebrow as I helped Daesung hang up the blankets.

"Yeah. You're coming right?" He raised an eyebrow and passed me a peg.

"Thanks" I muttered. "Hm...probably not...I meanI have to finish off my studies if I want to be the top stude-"

"Dara's coming."

"Actually, you know I might come, my studies can wait." I grinned sheepishly.

"Haha" Daesung laughed. "As expected of Dara's number one stalker" He crossed his arms and placed his fist under his chin as he nodded.

"Hey!" I shouted in defence. "Says the one who loves Minzy!"

"S-Shaddup!" He blushed bright red.

I grinned. "That makes us even." I went back to hanging up the blankets. "Peg?"
He passed me the peg.
That's right. Daesung likes Minzy. Not surprising...well for me it wasn't. it was pretty damn obvious. But the problem was, Minzy didn't like him back. Instead she chose to like our stupid maknae...but I could've been wrong. She didn't admit it...but that's just what i see. I mean like...I am the Kwon Jiyong who's always right.
Well anyway.
Daesung mentioned something about the party right?
Well the girls decided to hold a party at 2pm, which is like an hour away from now, just for the guys who we won't be able to see again as they'll be going to different universities for example, Bom, Taeyang and...Dara.
That's why I've been dreading the day that we'll graduate. I won't be able to see Dara in the hallways or in my case, seeming as we've been in the same classroom for 8 years straight, see her in the classroom. I sighed just thinking about it. Seriously...It's going to be so different. Not seeing her face everyday. Not feeling her prescence in the school. Not seeing her usual smiling face. Or even her frowns everytime I were to annoy her. I chuckled a bit after remembering a memory on how I annoyed her so much she went on a rampage and chased me around for hours. Literally.
 

"...HYUNGG'SSS!!!! JIYONG HYUNG IS GOING CRAZYY!!!" Daesung ran away.
I blinked for a few before cracking up laughing. Ah..I might actually be going insane cause of Dara...

50 minutes later.
"OH MAI GOD TAEYANG WHAT DO I WEAR?!!?!?" I threw all my clothes. We were leaving in ten minutes and I still didn't get dressed.

"Geez hyung just wear anything." Taeyang rolled his eyes, obviously bored.

"But it's a special day! I want to look good for it." I took off my top and put another on. Too plain. I took it off again.

"It's only a party, hyung." He rolled his eyes again.

"And if you may have forgetten." I turned around to see him. "Dara is coming."

He chuckled. "Tsk. Of course, whatever." He walked over to the pile of clothes and picked some out. "Wear these." He chucked me my white button up shirt, a shirt that had a picture of domo on it and my regular dark grey skinny jeans. He then picked up a random black and white snapback and tossed it to me. "There, now hurry up, I want to go already." He walked out.
I grinned.

"THANKS TAEYANGG!!!"
I quickly put them on. I styled my hair a bit and softly placed my snapback on. Once I was satisfied, I grabbed my bag.
"Kaja~"

"About god damn time." TOP, Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung said together.

"Hey it's not my fault." I put my hands up in defence.

"What ever you say hyung." Seungri walked out first. I chuckled as I locked the door since I was the last to leave.
 


"OPPAS!!" I heard Minzy shout from all the way here and we were like...what...11 metres away.

"Oh god...how could you like this girl?" I whispered to Daesung.

"What do you mean hyung? I find it cute." Daesung laughed. I looked at him in horror. Something's wrong with this kid.

"Wassup?" Taeyang casually high fived all the girls. Player.

I laughed as Seungri tripped over a crack on the pavement. "It's not funny hyung!!" Seungri blushed and glared at me.

"What ever you say maknae~" I mocked him and stuck my tongue out.

"Well well, typical childish Jiyong." I heard Dara. I immediately turned around and stared at her.

"Did you say something? Cuccumber face." I smirked as she gaped.

"What did you say, Zuccinni face!" She remarked back. I gasped.

"OH no you didn't."

"I just did, what you gonna do, huh!?" She smirked.

"Now now, we don't want a fight." CL stopped us before I chased Dara around the park.

"Tch."

"Hmph."
Even though I did that, I couldn't stop the grin spreading over my face.
...

"WHO WANTS FOOOD!??!?!" Daesung shouted.

"MEEEE!!!!!!!" Everyone else's heads perked up when they heard the word 'food'. Well...some people didn't eat their lunch.
We did the same thing that every other party would do, eat, drink, chat and play. Even with this it wasn't all that bad. Even if it were as simple as this, we all know that deep inside of it there was a deeper meaning. We've all been friends for a long time, so it was hard to let go of one another. But right now, no one wants to be reminded about that fact. I was about to put some ice into my drink, until I thought of something. I smirked evilly. I gathered the other guys over, letting no girls come and hear what we were talking bout.
Once everyone was in the circle, I told them my plan.
"Since the party is too...well..normal, let's spice it up a bit?"

"How?"

I showed them a water bottle. "Anyone up for another water fight?" I smirked.

"Ohh..? But...isn't that normal?" TOP raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, of course. That's why, we're adding soda and ice to the fight."

"Awwwwwhhhhh!!" Everyone chimed.

"So, how bout it?"

"Let's do this."

"Girls are gonna get it."

"We're dead as well...you know that right?"

"Well who cares~ The party's so boring right now." I shrugged. I grabbed my water bottle. Lets start nice first, yeah? "Hey Dara!" Dara turned around. Right into my trap. I splashed water on her face.

"GYAK!!" she screamed. "YAHHH!!!"

"...oh ." I ran away.

"KWON.JI.YONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed an ran after me.

"ATTACK BOYSS!!! ATTTACCKKKK!!!" I shouted to the others.

"LETS GOO!!" The others attacked the other girls as I ran for my life.

"KWON JIYONG GET YOUR BACK HEREE!" I ran to the table with drinks, thank god TOP refilled them. i grabbed a cup of coke and chucked it at her.

"KYAK!!! YAHHH!!!" She screamed. "YOU ING BASTARD. " She grabbed two cups. One Fanta, the other Pepsi. She threw that along with its cups to me. 

"D-OWW!!! HEY! THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES!" I shouted.

"WHO CARESS!!"
And with that the war began. The noisy war that disturbed the neighbourhood.
Even if I got hurt, countless of times, it was fun.
It was so, very fun.
_______________________
...
hehe...
it might be cheesy from now on, so...don't blame kay? Most of the things that GD says are the things that my friend said. =w=b
And
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3 <3 <3
-Nana