Chapter 2

Perfect For You

"Seungri ah! Hurry it up!!" I banged on the door. 

"Aish! Hyung you're so impatient!" Sengri shouted back through the locked bathroom door. 

"I'm not being impatient, YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR THE PAST HOUR!! NOW HURRY UP!" I scolded him.

"I have NOT! Hyung you don't know how to count!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"I LOVE YOU HYUNG!!!"
I glared at the bathroom door and went to my room to wait for him to finish. This kid is seriously...
I sighed. I my laptop and quickly went to see who was online. My heart skipped a bit as I saw her name. I clicked on it and started to type. 

GD: DARA!!!! C;
 

I waited for her to respond and in a matter of seconds. She did. 

Dara: Supp? :3

GD: Nothing much...besides wanting to murder Seungri o 3o

Dara: Haha...I'm guessing...he's taking his time in the bathroom?

GD:...yeah...how'd you know?

Dara: Minzy's the same over here. 

I stopped and looked at the screen for a minute. I laughed. Our maknae's are identical. 

GD: Well isn't that surprising? 

Dara: Uh Huh. Haha

"HYUNG!!!! I'M FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!" Seungri shouted and ran past my room. I managed to catch a glimpse of him and to my horror, he was only wearing his underpants. 

"WHAT THE HELL SEUNGRI!! WEAR CLOTHES NEXT TIME!!"

"SAYS YOU HYUNG!!"

"AT LEAST I WEAR PANTS!" 
Seungri went quiet after that. I chuckled at my victory. I turned my eyes back to the screen and quickly typed.

GD: Seungri's finished, brb~ 

But I was shocked when she typed as well.

Dara: Minzy's finally done! Brb~~~

I laughed. REALLY identical. 
I left my laptop alone and went to go to the shower. 


As I opened the door, hot air and steam flew out, travelling and mixing in with the cold natural atmosphere. With a towel around my neck, I proceeded back to my room. To my horror, I saw Seungri on my laptop.  
"Seungri!" 

"EEP!" Seungri jumped up and turned to me in a fast movement. "Hyung! Hi there!" 
I glared at him.

"What.are.you.doing.with.my.laptop?"

"Oh...nothing hyung...I was just searching something up." He gave me the innocent look.

"Yeah..sure." I rolled my eyes. "Get out." I kicked him. 

"D-Oww!! Fine fine jeez..." He mumbled, got up and went back to his room. 
I sighed and clicked back to the tab where I was talking to Dara. Thank God Seungri didn't do anything to it. 

GD: I'm back~ 

Dara: Nado~ 

And Like that. We continued to chat. Before I knew it, it was already 11pm. 

"JIYONG!!!! LIGHTS OUT!!" One of the hyungs shouted.

"ARASSO!!!" I yelled back. I quickly typed some more few words and bid her a good night as I finally turned out the lights and crawled into bed. Once again, with a smile plastered over my face. 
____________
...is this short? Sorreh...=='''
I'm just writing according to what my friends told me...
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBEEEE 8DDD