Chapter 1

Perfect For You

"We'd like to specifically congratulate our graduating students, we hope that you'll bring a good reputation to our school as you guys go to university. We will always remember each and everyone of you. It was a great pleasure to be able to have taught you all and to have shared all of these wonderful memories with everyone. On behalf of the school, we hope to see our students becoming proud, successful public figures. With this, I'd like to say, farewell, our graduating students." The principal ended his speech.
The things rushing through my head aren't matching with my actions as I'm thinking; 'Lies, we've  all been ratbags ever since we join this damn school.' While physically, I'm shreading tears and crying my eyes out. 
We were dismissed and automatically everyone went into eachothers arms, either crying or just comforting someone. I, myself, was crying as my friend hugged me and patted my back.

"God Jiyong you're such a crybaby..." He mumbled, but it was obvious that he too was silently crying. 

"A-Am not! Besides! You're crying too! You have no right to insult me like that." I scolded him, but in the end we both chuckled and I continued to cry. 

"Hey guys!!" Someone interrupted my crying moment. I was out of his embrace and looked over to see who it was. 

"Minzy..." I sniffled a bit and squinted at her. "W-Why aren't you cry?!"

"Er...cause I'm stronger than you?"  She joked. I did a mini glare at her. "Anyway~ guys hurry, the water fight's gonna start soon!" 
We quickly ran to the oval. Nearly every graduating student was there. As like tradition, every time it's the end of a year, we always have a water fight. This started ever since we were all in year 3. Now it's year 12...9 years huh?
I dug into my bag to get out my water bottles which I had packed earlier this morning. 
Just when I placed my bag down against the wall, someone had already poured water on me. I gasped at the coldness. I sharply turned to see who it was. There stood a puffy, red eyes Seungri, grinning like the usual kid he is. 

"Lee Seunghyun...." I hissed. I opened my water bottle. Seungri widened his eyes and took a few steps back. "DIEE!!!!!" I poured water on him. 

"ACK! HYUNGGG!!!!!!" He ran away. I spotted Minzy running away from CL so I decided to help CL and poured water on her too.

"GYAH!" Minzy squealed. 

I laughed at this. I was about to pour more water on her but I looked at my bottle. Damn...I ran out of water already!?

"Hehe..." I looked up and saw 5 people walking towards me, each holding a filled up COLD water bottle.

"Erm...hi...guys?" 
Before I knew it they all threw water at me. 
I closed my eyes as the water soaked my clothes and drenched my hair. I slowly opened my eyes and shot a glare at each of them. I ran over to my bag and got my water bottles.  I started to target them one by one. Making sure to have drenched them fully before going to the next.
Then it came to me. Where is that person? I turned around and tried to find her. I spotted her, pouring water on one of her friends. I quielt snuck behind her and poured my water on her.

" OMO!!" She exclaimed and took a sharp gasp. She quickly turned around and saw me. I decided to pull a Seungri and grinned like a child. "Kwon Jiyong..." She hissed.
It's ironic how I did the exact same thing...
I ran off as she splashed water on to me. I turned around and poured water on her too. We started to play around, splashing water on each other. We laughed as we were doing so. 

"Aigoo!! Look at these guys!" Daesung exclaimed when he saw us. "DaraGon is back!" 

We stopped and laughed. 
Soon we had to leave. I packed my bag. Thank God I had brought a spare shirt. 

"Damn Jiyong you're lucky! You have a spare shirt!" Taeyang exclaimed.

"It's called common sense." I laughed. After we, difficultly, said our goodbyes to one another, my walking buddies and I went walked to our dorms. Even though some of the citizens gave us weird looks as if to say; 'Why are those kids so wet?' we still laughed and joked. 
As usual, I had walked passed my route to our dorm and walked along the route going to Minzy's,CL's, Bom's and Dara's dorm. Why'd I do this? Because I'm scared that something might happen to Dara. Even though the other girl's are here and have her back, I want to be the first person to save her. 
It was long until we had reached their dorm. I bid my goodbyes to each of them and gave Dara a short hug.

"I'm going to miss having you annoy me when we go to university." Dara scrunched her nose. 

"Haha, I'll miss having you trying to kill me too." I laughed. I waved goodbye and headed off in the other direction back to my dorm. Where a hot shower was waiting for me....well...maybe not considering the fact that I have to wait for 4 other people to finish showering.
Oh well...It'll all be worth it in the end.
________________
Hi guys...sorry if the characters are different, I'm not familiar with BigBang nor 2NE1 seeming as I'm a SMTowner. ^^" 
But I hope you guys enjoy this short chapter ^^
...please support me....? QwQ


                                                                         
Comment and Subscribe~~