Disastrous Party

Heal This Heart
The girls are already on their way to exo's house. All of them are excited for the party.

 


Exo's House..

 


All of the boys, both SHINee and Exo are ready for the party, except for Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Kris,check,Suho,check,Lay,check,Tao,check,Sehun,check,Luhan,check,Xiumin,check,chen,check,Kai,check,me,   check now..... Wait.... WHERE IS BAEKHYUN AND CHANYEOL?!" D.O said while looking at the members. "Room. Getting ready." Kai simply replied. "What the? Urgh, tell them to get down already! The party will starts soon!" D.O said while looking at kai with a serious face. "Omona, aigoo. You're such a full-time nagging machine. WHY IS IT ALWAYS MEEEE?!" Kai said in annoyed tone while doing a puppy face. "Don't try to act cute,jong in. Ppali!" D.O said and rolled his eyes.



In Baekyeol's room...


"Yo chan! Which one is better???" Baekhyun asked while holding two white shirts. "Both of em are white,baekkie. Ugh." Chanyeol said with an annoyed tone while buttoning his shirt. "Ugh, I know. But which is better? Plain or with stripes? Come on! I want to impress someone tonight!!!" Baekhyun asked again, still in dilemma. "Plain." Chanyeol simply replied. Baekhyun nodded and wears the shirt that chanyeol had choose. "Hmm baek?" Chanyeol said and glance at baekhyun. "Nae?" Baekhyun replied while buttoning his shirt. "Who do you want to impress?" Chanyeol asked curiously. "None of your business. I was joking back then." Baekhyun said coldly. *ego maniac, like I didn't know you're trying to impress rilli* chanyeol thought.


*Knock knock*


Kai knocked the door continuously and said "yah!! Ppali!! D.O the nagging machine are nagging non stop right now! Get out!! The party will start soon!!!" Chanyeol glance at baekhyun and said "ppali!" Then he shout to kai "5 MINUTES!!!" With that, kai leaves.5 minutes later,both baekhyun and chanyeol gets down and help the others preparing the foods.


-15 minutes later..-


*Ding Dong*


"Omo, they're here!!!" Tao gasp and run to the front door. The others follows him. "Who's here?" Minho asked kris. Kris glance at minho and said "see it for yourself" then he leaves minho and go straight to the front door. *geez, cold prince* Minho thought. Tao opens the door and was about to hug Rilli but then he stops and gasp. Kai,Kris, Suho,Chen,Lay and Sehun are gasping as well. "N-- Nuvic?" Tao finally speaks. The girls just giggled and high 5 each other while the guys are speechless. "Wae?" Nuvic asked and smile shyly.

"Unnie looks so pretty isn't sheeee?" Rilli asked while looping her arms through nuvic. The boys just nodded in agreement. Still, amused. "Yah! Quit looking at our umma like that!" Hana said and glares at the boys. The boys ignore hana completely and keeps staring at nuvic in awe. "Hey, boys. Uhm.. Aren't you  guys supposed to invite us in?" Krywa asked. "Uh? Yeah! Forgot about that. Uhm come in!" Suho said.

The girls get in side the house and were about to go to the dining table but they stopped when they saw SHINee. Both SHINee and effection were shocked then suddenly jonghyun shout in excitement "Omona! Rilli!! You look stunning with that mini white dress!!!! I love it! You look better in white!" Rilli just smile and nodded. Nuvic on the other hand, is annoyed with jonghyun and kinda jealous with Rilli, so she yanked her hand from Rilli and make her way to the dining table.

Then suddenly, a familiar voice approached her "Nuvic?" *its him* nuvic thought. She turns around and see chanyeol who's smiling widely to her. "I'm glad you came! Welcome to our house. And you look so beautiful tonight! Oh look! We're wearing the same colour of shirt!!!" Chanyeol said excitedly while pointing at his red shirt with a silver and a little black stripes on it. Nuvic looks at chanyeol's shirt and smile. Then she goes to the dining table cause D.O has called all of them.

The party went well, they had fun and the foods are nice. D.O keeps praising how beautiful hana look while Kai just stares at Krywa in awe. And as for chanyeol, he tries to make a conversation with Nuvic but unfortunately nuvic is ignoring him completely. She was busy staring at jonghyun who keeps following Rilli wherever she goes and keeps telling Rilli how beautiful she is tonight. *annoying stupid brat. Can't you see that Rilli is annoyed?! Stop following her! Urgh! Stupid* Nuvic thought then she stands up and were about to make her way to the restroom but was stopped by Kris. "What do you want?" Nuvic asked. "Follow me." Kris orders.

Nuvic just nodded and follows kris. "Waaaaa~ where are you guys going?" Xiu min asked when he saw that kris and nuvic. "My room" kris simply replied. "Yaaaa! Byuntae hyung! What do you want to do with my noona?!" Sehun asked. "Relax dude! Let's your sister have fun!" Kai said while patting Sehun's shoulder. Kris rolled his eyes and goes to his room. Nuvic follows him. *dirty minded kids* kris thought.


In Kris's room.


"Why are we here?" Nuvic asked. She is a little afraid of kris. "Sit" kris said coldly. "Where?" Nuvic asked again. "My bed" kris simply replied. Nuvic were hesitated but sit at the bed anyways. Kris smirked and sit besides nuvic while staring at nuvic. "I know there's something wrong." Kris finally speaks. Nuvic looks away. Avoiding kris's gaze and keep silent. Kris sigh and said "I know you,vic. I can see that you're hurting. But I don't know why! You've completely change these days." There was a long silent... "What do you want,kris? What?" Nuvic finally speaks. "Everything! Tell me, why do you become cold towards chanyeol all sudden?! What did he do?" Kris asked.

"Its none of your business" nuvic simply replied. "Ugh, fine. Now tell me, why did you scolded Rilli this morning? Why did you avoiding her? Why?" Kris asked again. "Still, none of your business." Nuvic said and stands up. She's already hold the door knob but before she could opens it, kris speaks.. "its because of jonghyun. Isn't it?" Long silent. Nuvic was stunned. She can't answer. Then tears slowly forming. Nuvic wipes her tears and face kris. "Yes. It is because of him! I was in love. Is that wrong? is that a sin? Then why god did this to me?!" She cried. " I don't understand..... Nuvic." Kris said. Nuvic sighed and wipes her tears again. Then she said "He is in love, Kris. He's in love! And he's not in love with me! And the worst part is, he is in love in CHOI HYO RI!!!" Kris was stunned. He can't even think. He was too shock.

"He-- he had loved her ever since they first met! Before Rilli met Minho! That's why.. That's why I treated Rilli like that! Its because I can't even look at her face! It breaks my heart. To remember that the love of my love is in love with someone else! Better yet, that someone else is my OWN BESTFRIEND! OBVIOUSLY I'M HURT KRIS!!" Nuvic said again, tears keeps flowing from her eyes. Kris stands up and hugs Nuvic . "Cry." He said. "Don't hold it. Cry as much as you want to. I'll be here. Cry.." Kris said again while hugging and nuvic's hair. *dear god, why do you do this to her? When will she be happy?* he thought.


A few minutes later...

Kris and Nuvic are still in the room. "What ever happens, don't treat Rilli like that. She's innocent. She don't even know that the bastard jonghyun likes her." Kris said. Nuvic just nodded and both of them headed out from the room. On the other side, jonghyun notice that Rilli is a bit down. "What's wrong, pretty face?" Jonghyun ask. "Nuvic umma.. She's being cold towards me again. Hmm.. Maybe she's tired." Rilli replied. Jonghyun were shock when he hears that. "I'll be back." He said when he saw nuvic and kris are already at the living room. He grabs nuvic's hand harshly and take her outside. "Where are you taking me??!!!!!" Nuvic asked trying her best to release her hand from the furious jonghyun. They're at Exo's garden jonghyun finally released nuvic's hand from his grip.

"What are we doing here?" Nuvic asked. "Hmm..?" Jonghyung hummed. "Oh you're wearing a dress?" Jonghyun asked. "You just noticed? Oh who am I kidding? Your eyes are glued to Rilli,so of course you didn't notice me." Nuvic said sarcasticly. Jonghyun laughed and said "ahem.. i sense sarcasm. anyway, don't wear it anymore. it makes you look weird." Nuvic rolled her eyes and keeps silent.


"Say, Nuvic... what is your problem?" Jonghyun finally speaks after a long silent between them. Nuvic glares at at jonghyun and said "Pardon me?" "Sorry for not being specific. So let me ask you again. What is your problem with Rilli?" jonghyun asked again. Nuvic sighed and said "Nothing." with that, nuvic leaves. but before she could make her move, jonghyun grabs he hand again harshly and said "Listen, Song Neul Ra. I warn you, DON'T YOU DARE TO HURT RILLI, OR WHATEVER! IF I KNOW THAT YOU DID SOMETHING THAT MAKE SHE CRY, I SWEAR YOU'LL REGRET IT! UNDERSTANDS?!"  Nuvic pulls her hand. She was about to cry but holds it. "Fine, i wont lay a finger on your precious Rilli." then she leaves.

Nuvic gets in side the house, Rilli was about to go to Nuvic. She is worried because Nuvic look like she was about to cry anytime soon. But then, Minho puposely split his water at Rilli's dress. "opps.. hmm.. what should i say huh? So.. uhm.. no. you don't deserve my apologize." minho said and leaves. Before minho could leaves, Tao grabs Minho's collar and punch him. Hard. "! JUST SO YOU KNOW, STUPID THAT DRESS IS A GIFT FROM OUR DAD TO RILLI!! YOU'VE RUINED THE THING THAT RILLI TREASURES THE MOST YOU-- YOU!!! Tao said before he could punch Minho again, Sehun grabs Tao's hand and take him away. Kris was furious of what had happened "Onew, take your boys out of my house! Now!" onew nodded "Come guys. We are sorry, Kris,Exo, Rilli." Onew said and bow. "this is all your fault!" Key scolded Minho.


The girls go back home as soon as Rilli cleans her dress. Nuvic didn't talk to Rilli at all as soon as they gets home. After bathed, all the girls sleeps. All of them, except Nuvic. Jonghyun's words keeps playing on her mind. *Why do you have to be so mean? Why?* nuvic thought as she cries and drift to dreamland.