`seventeen

Home Sweet Home

Beep! Beep! Beep! Her eyes slowly opened at the sound of the alarm clock that has woken her. In front of her, she sees Nana who was still sounding asleep. She felt Nana pulling her in close as she was in her arms. Kaeun's face was just a couple inches away from Nana's. She lifts her head up to check the time as her clock sat on the table behind the blonde. She hears the latter mumble and lowers her head back down, laying it on the pillow next to Nana while gazing at her. The latter mumbles again, scooting in closer to Kaeun.

"I still want to be in bed with you," Nana whispers with a half-hearted smile.

"But we have school today," Kaeun replies. The latter finally opens her eyes and looks at Kaeun.

"Let's not go to school today. Kahi and Jungah aren't home since they're overseas," said Nana. Kaeun looks at the blonde confused.

"They never told me this...," said Kaeun.

"They did. Last night when we had dinner," the blonde replied. Kaeun thinks back as she remembers ignoring them while eating dinner. She minded her own business and was quiet the whole time, not paying attention to them. "You were dozing off when they told us."

"Oh... right. Well I want to be at school," said Kaeun as she got up, but Nana dragged her back down and climbed on top of her quickly to prevent her from getting back up. "Nana... I have to get ready for school." The blonde smirks and moves in for a kiss but Kaeun moved her head away, stopping Nana.

"Can't you at least spend one entire day with me?" asked Nana. Please Kaeun... I just want an entire day just with you. No one else, she thought to herself. The latter looks at her and sighs.

"What are we going to do then?" Nana smiles and happily kisses Kaeun on the cheeks.

"Are there any places you want to go?" asked Nana.

About an hour later, they stood in front of the mini restaurant where Nana had found Kaeun and E-Young in. Kaeun had a smile on her face as she stares at it. Nana looks at her and then at the restaurant, wondering why Kaeun came here. The brunette walks in as the latter followed her from behind. Kaeun sat down in an empty clean table as Nana sat across from her. A waiter came over to them and handed them two menus and then took out a notepad and a pen.

"What kind of beverages can I get you?" he asked with a smile.

"Water is fine," Kaeun replied.

"Huh... I'll get water too." Nana gives him a slight smile.

"Okay. I'll be back in a few minutes. Please take your time," he said and leaves them alone. Nana opens the menu and glances at the name of the dishes they had. Kaeun smiles and decides dak galbi. She didn't open the menu and left it at the side of the table while Nana was having a hard time choosing a certain type of dish. Kaeun chuckles quietly as she watches Nana go down the list of dishes multiple times.

"Oh! I'll get this!" Nana points at the name of a dish, kalguksu, a noodle dish. She looks at Kaeun who was still chuckling at her. "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing," said Kaeun as she stops herself. Nana smiles at her.

"So...why did you want to come here?" asked Nana. The latter looks at her.

"Oh, well when I was little, my dad would usually take me here whenever he picks me up from daycare and we would order dak galbi and share it," said Kaeun as her expression changed. The blonde looks at her with concern, but the latter suddenly lets out a smile, bringing back her lively expression.

"Where do you want to go after this?" asked Nana, putting the menu aside.

"Don't you have somewhere you want to go?" asked Kaeun, taking a sip of the water. Nana gives her a warm smile.

"I've been living here my entire life and I probably went to almost all the places I went already, so I'm letting you decide where you want to go," said the latter. The brunette lets out a sigh, thinking of where to go next. Something came into her head as she lets out a slight smile at the thought. The blonde sat there, looking at her, until her phone starts vibrating in her pocket. She takes it out and saw Ailee's name on the caller ID. She lets out a sigh as her phone continues to vibrate. She answers the call.

"Hey," said Nana. Kaeun takes a glance at her and then turned away.

"Where are you? Why aren't you at school?!" asked Ailee as she was literally shouting through the phone. Kaeun could hear her voice from where she sat.

"I'm skipping today. I forgot to tell you," The latter replied.

"Are you with Kaeun?" asked Ailee as her voice got quiet. Nana takes a glance at Kaeun and then sighs. "You're with her, aren't you? She isn't at school either. Tell me, Nana!"

"Why can't I be with her?" Nana asked.

"Because you're mine that's why!" Ailee screamed through the phone. "I'm not letting you be with her, Nana! You belong with me. That doesn't deserve you!"

"Well maybe I could've been yours if you didn't leave me!" said Nana in an angry tone. Kaeun sat there, listening to the conversation while the people around them watched them. The brunette glanced at everybody around her and then left. Nana looks at her while Ailee was still screaming through the phone. "Kaeun!" The blonde got up and followed her out.

"I'm better than her!" Ailee continues to shout.

"I have enough with you, Ailee. I shouldn't have waited for you. I'm done with you," said Nana as she hangs up.

At school, Ailee stares at her phone while clenching her fist very hard. You're dumping me?! Psh~ Fine. Go ahead! That ... Taking Nana away from me. I'll teach you a lesson, thought Ailee. She leaves the rooftop and heads back inside the building, looking for someone. After searching, Ailee finds Hyomin and her crew chilling in their classroom, laughing with each other. Ailee walks over to them and smiles.

"Do you guys know anything about Kaeun?" asked Ailee. Hyomin and her crew look at her, wondering what she's doing there.

"Why are you talking about that ?" asked Hyomin. Ailee smiles and crossed her arms.

"Because I have something interesting in mind. You guys want to play with her?" Hyomin and her crew glance at each other, wondering what Ailee had in mind. "It'll be fun and you guys will probably enjoy it." Hyomin stands up and looks at Ailee.

"What do you have in mind?"

----------

Okay, an update! Sorry, I've been busy lately. I have new classes and I'm dying because of my chemistry project xP

So I'll be slow on updates. Sorry~ Hopefully I can update more after dealing with my project and homeworks

This is a sloppy chapter but yes~ hope you guys like it. Sorry if I have mistakes xP

Please comment and subscibe!