`sixteen

Home Sweet Home

At the dining table, everybody was there eating the food Jungah had cooked. Everyone talked to each other except Kaeun who ate in silence, minding her own business as if she was alone and they didn't exist. Nana secretly took glances at her, but Ailee would catch her once in a while and kick her leg under the table. Kaeun finished her plate and got up, heading over to the sink to wash her plate. After she was done, she went back to her room quietly as Kahi and Jungah watched her. They whisper to each other after noticing that Kaeun was quiet the whole time. She went inside her room and closed the door behind her. She went over to her bed and lie on it, thinking about Nana. A few minutes later, she dozed off and fell asleep.

"Kaeun...?" Nana was at the door, waiting for Kaeun's replied but she didn't. The blonde opens the door and took a peek inside finding Kaeun asleep on the bed. A weak smile appeared on her face as she walked in and shut the door behind her. She walks towards Kaeun and lay down next to her. She stares at Kaeun and thought, You're beautiful, Kaeun. Why can't you be mine instead?

"Wait for me...Kaeun...," Nana whispers and kisses the latter on the lips. With that, Kaeun awakes, opening her eyes and finding Nana lying there beside her. To her surprise, she smiles at the sight of Nana as it felt wonderful to wake up next to her. "Did I wake you?" The blonde was excited to see her smile as it made her happy. Kaeun shook her head as she was still smiling but it was slowly disappearing. There's a higher chance that you can steal Nana away from Ailee. Kaeun takes a deep breath and stared at Nana's eyes.

"Nana....," said Kaeun as she felt her heart beating fast. The latter looks at her, giving her all the attention she needs. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she could already hear herself stutter the words she wants to say in her mind. "I...Why do you like me? Don't you like Ailee?" Nana sighs and grabs Kaeun's waist, pulling her close.

"You're different. There's just something about you and also because I liked you when we were little." Nana smiles as Kaeun were in her arms.

"Little?" Kaeun was a bit confused since she doesn't remember anything from her childhood.

"You don't remember?" asked the blonde who suddenly smiled at the thought of a time when they were little.

*Flashback*

Kahi and Jungah sat together along with another couple while Nana played at an empty playground with Kaeun who was about five while Nana was six. They chased each other happily until Nana caught up to Kaeun and grabbed her hand. Kaeun stops and looks at Nana nervously as Nana smiled at her.

"When we get older, are you going to run away from me?" asked Nana.

"No... I like you, Nana. I'm not going to run away from you," Kaeun replied. Nana leans forward and kisses Kaeun on the lips. Being shocked, Kaeun starts to quietly cry. Nana begins to worry, wondering why Kaeun was crying.

"What's wrong, Kaeun?" Nana asked.

"You kissed me!" Kaeun cried.

"I kiss you because I like you," said Nana.

"But my mommy told me that if someone kiss another person, they will have a baby," said Kaeun. "I going to have a baby because you kiss me!" Nana smiles and kisses Kaeun again while holding her tiny hand.

"It's fine. When we get old, I marry you and I take care of you and the baby," said Nana, smiling happily. "Don't cry, Kaeun. I be daddy!" Kaeun wipes her tears.

"I going to have two babies now..." She sniffs as Nana hugged her.

"I tell mommy and daddy that I going to marry you when we get older," said Nana as she breaks the hug and runs over to Kahi and Jungah and Kaeun's parents. Kaeun watched her as Nana stood up straight in front of them. She turns her head back to look at Kaeun and then smiles, looking back at the adults.

"Mommy. Daddy. Uncle and Auntie," said Nana. "I'm going to marry Kaeun when I grow up!"

"Are you sure about that, Nana?" asked Kahi with a smile. Nana nods.

"Yes, Daddy! I like Kaeun and I want to marry her!" She shouted so Kaeun could hear her. Kahi looks over at Kaeun's father who smiled at the cute confident child.

"You may marry my little Kaeun," he said. Kaeun suddenly comes over.

"Mommy! I going to have two babies because Nana kiss me two times!" Kaeun whined. Her mother laughs.

"They're so cute together," said Kaeun's mother.

"If they're still together when they get older, I'll let them marry each other," said Kaeun's father.

"But they're going to be separated because we'll be moving," said Kaeun's mother.

"Where are you guys moving to again?" asked Jungah.

"Maybe London," Kaeun's father replied.

"Kaeun is going to leave me?!" Nana suddenly got sad. "Daddy! I don't want Kaeun to go. I want to be with Kaeun!"

----------

I'm sorry I wasn't able to update over Spring Break. My dad was hogging my laptop for a few days straight!!!

I could've updated on my iPhone, but I don't like it much because it's annoying when trying to update on my iPhone.

I didn't know how to end it but I hope you like it.

Please comment and subscribe!