Some first day huh?

What Lies Within the Lost Memories

Sabi's POV

What…?! No…it can’t be…

My thoughts kept running around over and over. I wanted, no, I NEEDED to talk to him, and I instantly became desperate.

But chinky Mr. Kang interrupted my thoughts…

"Well, since it’s just the first day of school and I’m new here, I’ll let you guys do whatever you want for the whole entire day. Must be in the school that is~!” Mr. Kang announced with a smirk and…I don’t even know if his eyes are open!

There was uproar of happiness except him. He kept staring upwards like he was thinking hard about something, yet Seunghyun, who was in a deep slumber.

“Seunghyun! Wake up you!” as I kept poking his side.

“Mmm…what~~” Seunghyun mumbled.

“I…I need to ask you something, hyung”

I have no idea but I don’t know if this is the right thing to do…

“Hmm… what is it Sabichan?” Seunghyun turned around with his drowsiness clearly shown.

“Umm, do you know him? Doesn’t he look familiar?”

 I grabbed Seunghyun’s shoulder so he can follow my finger of whom I was pointing to.

Him? Umm, I’ve never seen him before. Why? Do you know him?” Seunghyun answered while turning his head towards me.

“Eh?! N-no…Hyung! Go talk to him!” I demanded him as I pulled Seunghyun up and kept pushing him  towards his direction.

“What?! Why…I just want to sleep~” pouted Seunghyun.

“So you can stop sleeping! Go~”

Jiyong’s POV

Choi…Seunghyun? So…that’s his name…

I couldn’t leave his eyes off him. There was something in Seunghyun that triggered me. I don’t know what it was or why it’s happening. But I started to become afraid of the future when I first laid my eyes on him that day….until now…

Is that his sister? Why is she pointing…Oh god!

I panicked and immediately turned around when Seunghyun looked at me straight in the eyes.

Oh my god….is he coming towards me? Why…what for?!

“Umm…Hi…” Seunghyun shyly greeted.

“H-Hi…”

Jiyong! Why are you acting so nervous!

“May I…?”

“Sure…g-go ahead!”

I heard the chair rustling back and forth and I knew he was getting himself comfy to sit down…in front of me…

“Well, my name is Seunghyun! Nice to meet you!”

I kept looking down on my desk trying hard not to look at the beautiful looking man but I can feel his smile piercing through me…

Ah! Here goes….

“Nice to meet you! I’m Ji…yong…”

As I slowly looked up and tried to fake smile, I had no idea what took over me. He has black spiky hair, shiny dark-brown eyes, bright white smile, and…oh god his dimples…

I immediately looked back down, and closed my eyes, shaking my head trying to get rid of these wild thoughts.

No no no! I...am not gay!

“Are...you okay Jiyong? You’re…getting red…”

“Huh?!” I panicked as I covered both of my cheeks, “I just …need to go to the bathroom…I’m sorry!”

I dashed out of the room, running.

What’s going on?

Seunghyun’s POV

That was strange…I hope he’s okay

I watched him dash out of the room, worried.

“Hyung, what happened? Everything okay? Did he get sick or something?”

“Eh…I don’t know. Should I go check up on him?”

I looked up at Sabichan with worried eyes. I was lost.

“Silly. You were the one that made him like that! Don’t worry, I’ll go check up on him.”

“Please…sis” I grabbed her arm, “tell me if he is okay”

 

Sabi's POV

I had a confused look on my face when hyung grabbed my arm.

Why exactly was he so worried?

My heart ached when I saw those eyes filled with worry and sadness…

Like that day…

Ah! Get yourself together!

“Don’t worry! I’ll make sure he’s alright! I’ll be back!”

I patted his hand gently until he let me go.

I ran around calling for Jiyong in the mens bathroom.

Ugh…Where is he?


Jiyong’s POV

I kept washing my face over and over to see if this was a dream. I even pinched my cheeks!

“Is this really happening…?” I whispered to myself as I looked up in the mirror.

“Actually it is.” said a familiar voice behind me.

“Ah! Oh, it’s just you Sabichan. Wait, why are you in the mens bathroom?”

“Does it matter? Hyung just wanted me to make sure you’re okay.”

“Huh?…wait…Seunghyun?”

“Yeah, he was worried. You should have seen the look on his face…it was the same during that…day…”

“What…”

“Jiyong, do you not remember us at all? What happened to you?”

I looked back down to the ground, not knowing where to start, I was just scared. Before I knew it I started to tear up and I lost it.

“I…I don’t know…I’m-“

I wanted to apologize but I felt these big arms wrapping around me, like it was a stuffed blanket.
I felt really comfortable and…safe. Just who…

“H-hyung?”

“I…I don’t know what’s going on exactly, but are you okay Jiyong?”

My emotions just took over me. My heart raced and my body just moved on its own and hugged him back, crying onto his chest.

 

Seunghyun’s POV

I really don’t know what my feelings are doing to me but I got worried.

I started to search for them as I walked around looking in the bathrooms.

Until I heard the sounds of someone crying. I followed it as it got closer and closer…

My heart ached badly. The scene of Jiyong crying, I didn’t know what else to do but I couldn’t just stand here and do nothing. I had to do something…

I ran up to him and hugged him close.

“H-hyung?”

“I…I don’t know what’s going on exactly, but are you okay Jiyong?”

He slowly nodded as I felt him getting closer to me and he hugged me back like there was no tomorrow. He kept crying and I just didn’t know what to say to him.

 

Sabi's POV

 

I was shocked to see Seunghyun standing there hugging Jiyong.

Some first day of school huh…

As I stared at both of them, I saw Jiyong was holding something, like a note.

He was reaching out towards me and I knew it was my queue to grab it.

I don’t know what it is but I’ll make sure to read it later, since it seemed important at this time.

I walked out of the bathroom so they can be alone.

I paused at my tracks and looked back…

Something doesn’t feel right…