This is bad...

What Lies Within the Lost Memories

 

He is so cute when he smiles like that…

“Yah~ Seunghyun~~ Are you just going to stand there and stare at me all day or eat some ice cream?”

Jiyong just kept on waving his hand in front of my face.

“Oh...uhh yeah!”

“ ‘Yeah’ on you keep staring at me or ‘Yeah’ you are going to eat ice cream?”

“…both?”

Jiyong just laughed at my response.

Even his laugh is cute!

“Silly! You like mint chocolate chip?”

“Yeah, wait…you knew that I like it?”

“Uhh…just a guess. I like it too!”

Jiyongs POV


“Uhh…just a guess. I like it too!”

Ahh~ so he hasn’t really changed since then.

We picked our flavors while finding a place to chill and eat. This isn’t so bad after all…maybe for now. As we sat we were a little too close, having our knees and shoulders touch which made me all heated and fired up, making it feel like a sauna took place in here.

“So how-“

“So how-“

We both just looked at each other and giggled like idiots from the awkward sync we just did.

“You go first”

“You go first”

We burst out laughing again for the second time. Why is this so awkward?!

“Yah! Stop it~” I said while giggling and punching his arm.

“Whaatt~~” He replied giggling and rubbed the certain spot I made contact with.

“You go first!” He said as he started to open the container.

“Fine~ so how long have you been here?” I questioned before opening mines.

He took a spoonful of his ice cream before he replied.

“Well, there isn’t really anything to know about me. I don’t know anything about my past except that I was raised by Sabichan and her mother, along with Seungri. Also Dr. Yongbae helped me through a lot! They are like siblings to me. Sabichan told me I was in a car accident and I had memory loss, losing everything I previously knew at the age of 16. So in result they took me in to live with them.  It was difficult to communicate after the surgery but I came out victorious! Months later I found out that Sabichan’s mother passed away from an illness. It was very hard for us, especially her that day. As the year went on, Sabichan wouldn’t tell me about my parents when I got curious one day, because she said she didn’t have any information about them. I’m not sure. But I’m happy I lived and fought through it, right Ji!?”

“Ji? Are you okay?”

“Y-yeah…”

“What’s wrong? You okay? You look worried and…sad.” I could just see him pout while looking at me even though I was looking at the ground.

“No, I’m fine.” I responded with a fake smile.

“Oh okay. How about you? Are you new in town or…” he asked while he put his empty container in the nearby trashcan.
 

“Hmm~ not really. I was born and raised here in Seoul. I was living with my parents until the age of 16. By that time my parents thought I was a waste of their time because I refused to do what they ordered me to do. They forced me to have all straight A’s and be on top of the class, but they were against my wishes of being a music producer. I lost it and I started to drink even though I never did in my life. I ran away from home and drove off. After that…I…”

My eyes started to tear up for the 2nd time today. Just thinking about it aches…so bad…

“Hey hey~ it’s okay, you don’t-“

“But…I want to…” I interrupted him as I laid my melted-ice-cream container on the ground as I started to lose my appetite.

“Seunghyun?” I questioned as I started to look at him.

“Yeah?” he replied as he turned and looked at me with these innocent, worried eyes.

“Can I…lie on your shoulder?” I was hesitant when I said those words.

“Y-yeah…if you want…whatever makes you comfortable, Ji.”

I laid my head gently on his nice shoulder, not to slope or high. Just perfectly leveled for my fit. He was warm and comfortable, in result of me calming down before I continued the story.

“After that, I was going over the speed limit and swerving back and forth. Before I knew it I saw these lights heading my direction. My instincts controlled my hands and I jerked the wheel to the side, making the car tip over. It happened so quickly I don’t know what happened, I was too intoxicated to think. I slowly crawled out of the car as this woman tried to help me on my feet. As I started limping, I looked up as I tried to recognize what happened. I was petrified of what I saw.”

“What did you see?” I heard Seunghyun gently whisper to me.

“…my best friends mothers car…” I responded as I clenched his forearm. My heart…it hurts…

There was a silent pause until a tear started to loosen from my eyes and slowly made its way down my cheek bone, hitting the warm shoulder, wetting it enough to make a small dark spot on the cloth. I closed my eyes as I couldn’t proceed on with the story, until I felt a big warm hand on my cheek, wiping my tears away. Seunghyun…

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up. It looked like he was crying too. The sadness in those soft brown orbs locking onto mines made my heart clench, but before I could say anything he got closer and closer until our lips gently touched. It felt good, like I was in heaven, on top of the soft-feathered clouds. I pulled in closer as the sensation made me melt, loosening the grip I had on his forearm…I’m sorry…Seunghyun…I can’t…it’s not the right time…

This is bad…

My feelings for him are growing…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Excuse the shortage of this chapter!
I must get busy with school work and so forth!
I will update soon! i promise!