Start-Off

What Lies Within the Lost Memories


 Sabi's POV

“Hey hyung! Seunghyun! Get up! It’s your first day of school!” as I said while shaking him, but he didn’t respond. I know how he feels though!


It was…basically a daily routine when it comes to waking up big Seunghyun for school. One time I almost got knocked out when he started swinging! No Joke! I deserved it though…because he does not like pots, pans, and… Oh! Even a damn vacuum cleaner!

Anyways, it was senior year…

“mmmmmhhh…” groaned Seunghyun.

“Fine~, I will just have to break your bear bricks then!”

So I started walking until…

“…mph!...”, Seunghyun just had to-…well I deserved it. He just had to pull on my collar of the new school uniform, almost choking me to death.

“L-let go!” I said as I laughed while trying to fight him off me.

“Who said you can lay your little fingers on my merchandise?!”

“W-Who said you can…be late for the first day of school?!”

I stopped my swinging when I heard him gasp as he turned around to see the clock on the bedside table, realizing I was right.


“!” said Seunghyun while he went to his closet, throwing clothes here and there trying to find his uniform.

“You dummy! It’s on your chair! Hurry Up! We’re going to be late!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was waiting outside for him until I saw a familiar face in this car that drove by.

“Wait…eh...that can’t be him…” I whispered as I kept standing there with curiousity, watching the back of the car going further away until I heard the front door opened.

As I got closer to look, I was surprised; Choi Seunghyun, in a new school uniform with spiky black hair, toast in his mouth, and two thumbs up.

“Wow! Handsome big boy!” I couldn’t help but say. He is really handsome for crying out loud…the fact I just called him a big boy.

“Shuh uh~” responded Seunghyun as he blushed with that bread in his mouth.

“Haha! Let’s go!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we arrived at the school, we got our schedules and headed off to first period.

“Hyung! Hyung! What are--…why you keep sleeping?!” I said as I giggled and shook him gently.

“Mm…tired…” he muffled between his arms that was folded on the desk.

“You sleepy head! It’s about time for class to start!”

 The bell rang and Seunghyun finally got himself up before the teacher came in.

“Hello! I’m your teacher for this year. Call me Mr. Kang~ Please raise your hand if I call your name” ,said the chinky-angelic, smiling teacher.

He was going down the list in alphabetical order, hyung’s turn came quick.

“Choi Seunghyun? Choi Seunghyun?”, repeated Mr. Kang.

I turned to realize he fell back to sleep…I wonder what he did last night. But I brushed off the thought.

“Hyung! Wake up! Stop sleeping! It’s your turn!” I whispered as I kept on nudging the big boy up.

“Huh, oh…I’m here!” he raised his hand quick yet his face showed drowsiness.

“Well, someone forgot to get enough sleep for the first day!” teased Mr. Kang, which made the class burst into laughter. He must be a unique teacher!

“Kwon Jiyong?”

“Right here”

My eyes scavenged around, looking for the student that responded. My expectations were completely the opposite…

What…?! No…it can’t be… 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Well, this is actually my first time posting on Asian Fanfics...
I use to write awhile back but my cousin told me i should write again...
Excuse the shortness of this chapter. I usually don't write short chapters.
But what do you think? short or long? (._.)
Any Criticism/Questions?. Just make sure its enough for me to change/answer. ^_^