Chapter 33

Lover in Tokyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my precious reader and lovely subscriber~

Let's enJoy the shOww...

 

~~

 

Days was flew so fast without he raelize it and since then he barely talked to the person who he spent life with, his Fish Husband. They were have a big fight when in Seoul just because he doesn’t want to let him be disobedient child towards his family, but the man that he loves really being the one and choose him over his own family.

That’s kind of romance for several drama or movie scene, but not for Lee Hyukjae. He was felt guilty for them because he stole their only child for his selfishness. It’s how he thought of the situation that he got after back from the competition and some recording music show as the present of the second winner.

“Let’s eat” said Donghae in his flat tone carelessly.

Eunhyuk only give him the cold stare before leave the living room and lock himself in guest bedroom.

It’s the way of his protesting to what Donghae did to him and his family. He can’t just let it away or forgive him about the decision that he made even without thought about his parent’s heart, moreover his lovely mother. And he did it since they’re came to Tokyo. He ignored him whenever and wherever Donghae tried to talk to him or only approach him for doing something.

Maybe their married was having the first big quarrel which no one of them will raise the white flag until the last battle of this war. Donghae kept thought that his decision was the right thing that he should do and he didn’t felt any regrets. He loves Eunhyuk and he cherished him in every beat of his heart. He won’t let him away just because what his parents told him to. He will fight for his love and for his Eunhyuk, he won’t broke his promise to Sungmin that he won’t make his dongsaeng suffered.

In other side, Eunhyuk who already found out about the past of his husband from Donghae’s Umma, couldn’t agree with what Donghae’s said to his parents. Even he felt that he’d been so loved by Donghae, still... they’re his parents and he was the only child, how could he let Donghae’s choose him at that crucial moment? His heart was torn in two, he’s in despair too when he heard those spitful words that cames out from Donghae’s Appa, but... how hates him about it, that’s the reality that he should face it. He’s not a normal man and he loves a man named Lee Donghae which is the son of him. If he put himself to Donghae’s father’s shoes maybe he will do exactly the same thing. That’s the harsh of his own love story and he even ever imagine those scene before his relationship with Donghae going this far.

“I will go to Hankyung hyung’s place and maybe I’ll be late home. Don’t wait for me, and please eat Eunhyuk-ah~” sang Donghae in front of the lock door.

That’s Donghae. Yes he was mad towards his baby Eunhyukie because of he disagree with what he had done for them, but still... he loves him and will make sure that he will not suffered.

The tears fall down again when he heard Donghae’s step getting far away from the room. “Hae~ please back to your family~” whisper Eunhyuk while wipe his tears with the back of his hand.

 

~~

 

“Are you still wanna be here? How’s your work?”

“I miss my family, why I can not spend my time with both of you?”

“Sungmin-ah... just tell Appa, something must be happen, right? Are you in fight with Hyukjae? That Monkey make you piss off again? Tell me! Appa will call him and scold him!” Sungmin smile to his father who always on his side. Ah, the two always on his side, because Hyukjae was a bad boy when he’s kid while he’s the good boy and never say no to his parents and mostly to his beloved Granny.

“I’m with you Yobo~ what did he do this time? He’s live with Donghae now, right? Should I call Donghae and ask him? Why you always protect him even when he made you suffer, Sungmin-ah~” whine his Umma while pouting, ah... seems like his pouting habit was from his Mom.

“Don’t blame him, he did nothing to me. I just want to see you guys. It’s been so long since the last time I came here” told Sungmin who was give the half of the truth reason why he’s there.

“But we met in Mokpo at Chusok” sang the Umma who keep pouting her M shape lips.

“I know, and that’s Mokpo. I miss Kyoto, Umma, Appa. So please don’t treat me like I was a little kid who just got into a big fight and run to you for asking a help. Seriously, Eunhyukie don’t have any relation why I am here. Ah yes, before I forgot, Eunhyukie got the second place in the competition and he got the change to appear on TV in Seoul. He’s so talented, right?” blabber Sungmin to escape from his parents introgation.

“Jinca? He did that? Owh~ that’s must be from my blood~” now the middle aged woman can smile brightly with her husband.

Secretly he left the room and let his parents drown to the Eunhyuk’s talent. He still need more time. His mind still full of thought that hit him of the scene when he’s drunk and did something that he never expected before.

As he walk away, his mind back again to the memories when he begin to remember what should he not. Maybe if he could choose, he will erase those scene from his head, yet his housemate never fail to keep talk about it and push him until the latter give him a pet name that shocked him.

“Are you sure still don’t remember what happen that night... Bunny?”

At first, he thought that maybe...just maybe Kyuhyun called him that why because of a joke that he used to did to him. But later he found out that he’s the one who told him when he’s drunk. This Evil housemate really straightforward and didn’t let him go until he remember.

Still in few days, he didn’t recall anything from that night. And he doesn’t want to remember it. He loves Hyorin and he will kept his promise to love her.

Until one weeks ago, he met Heechul and told him about the party and another unexpected thing was his Sunbae took a picture and also video of him. He showed it to him and that’s the start of all of the scene that he want to delete it if he could.

“Arrrgghhhh! Babo Ming!” he slap his flawless cheek while grumbling incoherent words.

He was blaming himself for the stupidity that he had done for his own life. How could he did those to the person who deeply fall in love with him? It will o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter