Chapter 10

Lover in Tokyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prepare your heart..

Donghae will confess to Sungmin... ^_-

---

(It still in Flash back)

Sungmin POV

“Sorry Hyung, but I’m Eunhyukie boyfriend”

“Ah.. so what’s the matter? Any friend of my dongsaeng is my friend too”

Why he look upset?

Did my words unclear?

I love have a friend. *wink wink*

“But Hyung~”

“Donghae-ssi, it’s fine. I know, maybe I always nagging at him and scolding him. Hah.. it’s only my way to show my love to my brother” I give my best smile to makes the air more warm.

“Oh, it’s not like that. How should I say?”

“Speak up. I’m here. Did Eunhyukie do something to you? Did he tricked you?” oh you’re so dead if I found you did a bad thing, Hyukjae-ya.

“Mmm.. yes he did something to me but it’s not a trick” I scratch my check.

Why I got confused?

“I fall in love with your brother, Lee Hyukjae and we’re married now”

I felt like to thrown up.

Love?

Married?

Did Eunhyukie changes his gender?

“Hyung? Are you fine?”

“No, I’m not. How.. How?” I can’t think right now.

What did I heard is really beyond my expectation. And what should I do? If my parents know about this, they definitely will kill my monkey brother.

He’s married and no one knows?

The best part is he married a MAN!!

“Hyung?”

And that MAN is here with me now.

He.. He just dating me. Oh… my head.

“Don’t called me Hyung! This is not right! How…?” I palmed my head. it’s going to explode.

“I’ll explain everything to you Hyung. It’s not like what you’re thinking. The way our married is different”

What’s different?

It’s Married!

Even Heechul Hyung who not married yet, already did those.. naughty thing.

Euhh… I hate to tell you, but he always share his relationship story to me. ONLY me.

So embarrassing!

But I can understand the relationship between Heechul Hyung and his mate.

Now.. my monkey brother?

“Give me a time”

“Hufht.. Okay” he sigh then leave me alone.

It’s must be hard for him. But... my dongsaeng?

Wait! Eunhyuk always with a different girl. He said he’s dating them.

“Oh Gosh, I should find the story behind this all” I stand up and followed him.

Okay, I’ll prepare my heart for everything about the truth.

~

In Donghae’s car.

Donghae POV

Hah..

Why I’m sweating this hard?

It’s like I just commit a big mistake.

“Speak up. I need the full story, I’m ready to heard them all with the detail”

What detail?

Oh.. *imagine something hot scene with my y monkey.. #_# drooling..*

“Why your face getting red?”

“Ne?” *slap my handsome face with Hyukkie lips..muach* ^////^

“Donghae-ssi? You still here with me, right? Why are you smiling like idiot?” I heard some grumbling from my brother in law.

“Sorry Hyung.. it’s just..”

“I don’t care what’s about. I only need the truth. Why you married him? How can you fall in love with that idiot Monkey? Tell everything!!! Quickly!” heh?

So.. with a trembling heart, I spit it out one by one.

When it started?

Back then I don’t really know what love is. Hyukkie was the only one friend that I have. It’s because I was a nerd once. Then, my Monkey became my hero whenever I got bullied.

When I got crush on him?

In years we got more closer. From a friend to best friend then a lover.

I admitted, he was so hot with all of the moves that he has. He’s a lead dancer in our team. Yeah, I joined the team. It’s the big revolution in my whole life. I found my heart goes to him and he’s either. So lucky, right?

But.. reality is not like a fairytale.

My family is strict, and his granny too. How could we got appr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter