Calm and Natural

SoHyun and DongWoon One-Shots

It’s been awhile since Dong Woon Oppa and I broke up. I’m still not over him, when we broke up I thought everything will be back to normal, I try my best to forget him and everything but I end up missing him more.

 

Every night I prayed for him, I keep missing him everyday, I fool myself that everything was nothing, everything was a lie but I end up crying. It’s weird that I keep looking for him, sometimes I even see him but it’s just my illusion. I realized that I loved him a lot cause I keep thinking about him, sometimes I feel like crying everyday. I’m truly sorry that I treat him so special and sorry for making him hurt. Today I try to forget him but I end up missing him more.

 

Flashback

====

 

“So Hyun-ah...” Dong Woon Oppa said as he cupped my face. “I really love you so much…” He said as he got closer.

 

We’ve been dating 2 years now; today’s our 2nd year anniversary. Dong Woon Oppa took me to a romantic private date in a famous restaurant in Seoul.

 

I didn’t answer. He led my chin up making me face his beautiful eyes. He closed his eyes and led my lips closer to his, I pulled away. I wasn’t ready for that yet. I walked away from him. I looked at him once again and ran away.

 

====

End of Flashback

 

Today my prayers have been answered, we ran into each other today, but he was with a girl. It hurt me so much to let him go.

 

“Hi!” He smiled. It hurt to see him so happy while I’m miserable by myself. It was like nothing happened to us. I guess he forgot about me already and plus he has a girlfriend now to keep him occupied.

 

“Hi.” I tried to act cool and natural.

“Oppa, who’s this?” The girl asked.

“My friend.” He answered.

“Ok. I’ll just go over there.” She pointed to the clothes shop and walked towards it as me and Dong Woon talked.

“How are you?” He asked smiling. Oh, how I missed that smiled.

“I’m fine.” I smiled. But we both knew I was far from okay.

“How’s the Noonas?” He asked.

“They’re okay.” I smiled.

 

Then his girlfriend came, pulling him to the shop, he excused and left with his girlfriend.