I Was Crazy About You

SoHyun and DongWoon One-Shots

She stood up with tears welled in her eyes, I grasped her arm as she stood up. The words ‘I Love You’ was stuck in my throat. She pushes away my hand; I didn’t even have the chance to greet her. She starts to walk away. I feel like my whole world is breaking apart.

 

So Hyun-ah, you can’t leave. I was crazy in love with you… Why didn’t I have the strength to say ‘Don’t Go’? All our memories full of love and happiness, she’s really just letting it go?

 

Flashback

====

 

“Baby!” He cooed to his girlfriend, Kwon So Hyun.

 

Girls were flirting with him again; he didn’t want any of those girls. He suddenly stops walking in the middle of the sidewalk making So Hyun and the other girls who followed them stop. He faced So Hyun, looking at her angelic face as his left arm was around her waist and his right hand on her face, cupping her smooth face.

 

“Oppa, what is it?” She asked a little perplexed.

“Shhh…” He put a finger against her lips and shook his head. He brought their faces closer as he pressed his lips against hers, ever so soft and gentle, making the passerby’s, especially the girls jealous.

 

He pulled away after a mere 10 seconds. She bit her lip, she felt herself blushing, she wasn’t the type to do PDA but this felt so sweet.

 

Dong Woon kissed her nose gently and looked in her eyes and hugged her tight, burying his face at the curve of her neck. “I love you so much, So Hyun-ah, Happy Monthsary to us.” He whispered in her ear.

“Me too Dong Woon Oppa.” So Hyun smiled as she kissed his cheek. “Happy Monthsary!” She greeted. They pulled away with a smile and continued to walk and to continue their date.

 

====

End of Flashback

 

I guess this is the end.