Missing memories

Missing memories

Why would that happened?
Its so hard to forget everything...
Why did he have to come back again?
And if he came back why wouldnt he come visit you?
He once said that he loved you more that anything else in the world.
He said that you are the most precious thing to him in this world.
And those words are engraved deeply in your heart.
Why wouldnt he remember me?
From outside your house looks very dark and it looks like its abandoned for a few years.

If its not the gleam of light of the television coming out from the seams of the curtains people might thought that there is no one in the house.
You are currently in your house crying, sealed memories flooded out and your head hurts like hell.
It feels like a knife that is stabbed in your heart, leaving it bleeding when he is finally back and he saw you and the first thing he said is 'Do i know you?'...
It hurts like hell but the memories of you and him kept haunting you.
You then remembered the time u spend together with the love of your life.
*flashback time*.
Choi Minho is his name.
And if that accident didnt happened you guys would probably ended up up marrying and having kids.
You cried harder whenever you thought of the horrifying accident.
Its was a normal day and you walked to the coffee shop that you guys planned to meet up but who knows that its the day that makes you felt like you fell into hell, the day of misery and pain.
Before reaching the coffee shop you have to cross a road.
But when you are crossing you dropped ur handphone on the road and you picked it up.
In your horror when you wanted to continue walking a lorry headed your way and its gonna hit you.
You are too shocked and you cant move.
The lorry is gonna reach you and you kept your eyes shut, but then suddenly someone pushed you away.
You open ur eyes and u saw Minho's fragile body flew far away.
You are shocked and your legs trembled and tears started pouring out.
He took your place of getting hit.
You quickly ran towards him and hoped that he would be alright but the sight of him bleeding seriously is scaring you and his face is pale white.
Some of the passerby immediately called the ambulance and you ended up in the hospital waiting for his surgery to end.
Finally the red blinking lights changed to green and a doctor came out sighing.
You felt ur blood turning ice cold when the doctor said 'He is ok for now but he is paralysed the chances of him recovering is thin. Its very serious and it doesnt look good. I am sorry.' then the doctor left.
You slumped down on the chair and then you fainted.
After that, you opened ur eyes to find yourself waking up in a hospital room and you asked the nurse how long have you passed out.
She said you passed out because of stress and tension and its the next day morning.
You are shocked and hurried to Minho's room but then its empty.
Fear filled your heart and you managed to walk to the doctor's room, leg feels like jelly and you are practically shaking.
You asked the doctor and he said 'You dont know? The family of Mr Choi checked him out of the hospital. They mentioned something about getting him treated at a hospital overseas. He left this morning.' then the doctor received a call and hurriedly walk out of the room.
You didnt know how you get back to ur room.
There is a thought in your mind that Minho will come back.
He will sure come back and find you.
And then 3 years later, finally u saw him.
You ran to him and hugged him tightly.
But then you are shocked that he didnt remember who are you.
For the past 5 years you have been together with him and he doesnt remember you.
*end of flashback*.
So you ended up crying in your own room.
But then suddenly there is a knock on the door and you walked weakly to open it and guess what.
Its Minho outside.
He looked startled when you open the doors with red puffy bunny like eyes and pale white face with messy hair.
More tears rolled down your face when u saw Minho.
He looked at you with a pained expression and hugs you tightly and said 'Jagiya, i am really really sorry...i didnt wanna forget you...i am sorry that i hurt you so much...i-i-i...' then he just leaned forward and kissed your lips lovingly.
Then he kissed away your tears and said 'I am never gonna forget you again...i will never let you go...i am sorry...'.
It hurts to see tears trickling down his face and you wiped it away while kissing him back and said 'Its ok...i forgave you a long time ago...'. And finally you guys are back together happily again :)
 
End~
 
i am sorry if its not a lovey dovey happy story and i am sorry if u guys think that its always Minho that gets the sad story but i just kinda thought of this story and i wrote it i hope u will like it >< i am sorry if it dissapointed u >< i will work harder to write better fanfics...