Beginning of the Battle

the one for me

|white tiger| --

 

"They're here already, K," Ddo informed, walking away from the tree he just talked to. "That tree told me that he saw a group of males with 'odd' red hair."

"Red?" Llu repeated. "From what I learned, the South have red hairs."

K nodded his head in understanding before turning back to Ddo, "How many are they?"

"Two," Ddo replied right away. "I think that they lost the third."

The leader smiled slightly, "That's good. Less enemies from our greatest rival."

"Do you think it's the South Emperor's son? They told me that he was on this quest, too," the second leader shared.

"Let's hope not," K answered, "the last thing I want to deal with is neither meeting him not thinking that he's with the Chosen One."

 

|red phoenix| --

 

"Are you sure that you're the Emperor's son?" Xiuu asked dumbly as he watched Chay ran towards the pond of water in front of them.

Chay only laughed mockingly and splashed a handful of water towards Xiuu, "Shut up, Xiuu. It's not like I have a choice."

"Uh-huh," he skeptically agreed and turned around to leave. "Anyway, let's go already, I don't want to find myself facing the others. They might attack us if they realized that we're missing one member. A leader, to be exact."

"When did you turn into an old man, Xiuu? Come here, we haven't seen and experience playing in the water for almost fifty years," Chay teasingly invited like a toodler.

"Uh, let's see," Xiuu started, trying to form an answer to Chay's first question. "I became responsible," he emphasized, "when you declined the position to be the second leader."

"Psh," Chay mumbled and walked back to Xiuu to continue their search, "I was just trying to make you look good for Father."

The other male scoffed, ready to retort what Chay had said if only another bliding light cornered them.

Moving with incredible speed and sensitive insticts, the two immediately hid themselves up a tree and cautiously watched three blue-haired males standing inside a huge crater.

"Blue Dragons of the East..." Xiuu silently whispered.

 

|black turtle| --

 

"Did you see that?" Chee asked towards his comrades after seeing a white light from afar.

Suh immediately nodded, "We should change our route."

"Why?" Bbae asked, stopping in his tracks. "Are they from the South?"

"No," Suh answered and took the right turn instead of the left, "it's clear that they came from the East."

Bbae raised a dark brow, "So? I thought we're good terms with them."

"We're not. The only ones we could trust are from the West. Jaejoongu told me that they partially made an alliance."

"The White Tigers?" Chee mumbled in question. "I thought they wanted an alliance with South."

All impromptu questions and answers were soon forgotten between the three when they suddenly felt someone's presence behind them.

Turning around, Suh whispered, "Chee, you know what to do."

Chee nodded in answer before raising and rubbing his hands together, formulating sparks of bluish-white and black lightning and a cracking sound in his hands.

They all went for their stunts and was about to attack the intruder until they all realize that it was a...

.

.

.

girl.

 

|kim residence| --

 

Taeyeon watched her grandmother and Juniel's (a young neighbor of them) retreating back by the window before turning her gaze to the unconcious body in front of her.

Sighing, she reached for the towel on the bedside table and soaked it to the bowl filled with water.

After making sure that the cloth was wet enough, she faced the boy again and wiped the excess dirt covering his face.

She couldn't help but smile in her lips as she studied him; unlike any other guys she saw in her whole life, he was different.

Taeyeon couldn't explain why but even though she promised herself not to be attracted to anyone, she was every bit interested in him.

And now that she thought about it, she felt guilty on hitting him in the head with a shovel.

"I'm really, really sorry," she whispered, combing his exquisite magenta-colored hair with her hand. "If I didn't know that you're that good-looking, I would've thought that you're a criminal falling out of the sky."

She giggled silently beforee removing the now dirty towel on his face. Her eyes then glided towards the attire he was wearing-- a red blazer with white sequenced shirt and red pants... or that's what she could call it; his choice of clothing was something she haven't seen on her existence.

"Or a clown-slash-K-Pop-idol wannabe-slash-hippie-slash-criminal who thinks that soil is much preferable than those apples I just picked," she added blandly.

Suddenly, much to her surprise, she felt him move a little. Her breath hitched in anxiety and anticipation when she realized that he was trying to wake himself up.

"I..." he grogged anxiously.

Taeyeon immediately sat up and took a glass of water before sitting at the bed beside him. She put one hand under his head and elevated it a little. "Here," she offered, tipping the glass in his mouth, "drink this."

It had gone ignored until he held her wrist and looked at her with half-lidded eyes, "Who are you?"

"Taeyeon," she quickly answered, blushing slightly at their skinship.

She watched how his eyes (still droopy) studied his surroundings and turned back to her again, "Where am I?"

The short girl blinked before stuttering, "D-Donghae in Gangwon province."

"Is Donghae in Gangwon Province located in Earth?" he asked after taking a sip from the glass.

The question dumbfounded Taeyeon greatly; where did this guy came from to ask such question?

The moon?

Mars?

Kepler 22-B?

Or Olympus?

"Of course," she dumbly answered, "how about you? What's your name? Where did you came from?"

He gave her a hard look and was ready to ask if he was being imprisoned (or even how she and he could understand each other in the same language) until a group of two females and three dark-haired males that he can easily categorized appeared behind the girl he was talking to. His eyes hardened at the looks he got from the three; he was also ready to attack them if he didn't notice the infamous mark tattooed at the girl's neck.

 

|red phoenix|--

 

"Do you think we should get a move on?" Chay asked after a moment of silence.

Xiuu hissed, "Tone down your voice, Chay. Besides, if we move, they'll definitely notice us. Those Blue Dragons can easily detect wind changes."

"Wind?" Chay repeated, "I thought that's White Tigers' forte?"

"For an Emperor's son, you are extremely disappointing," Xiuu grumbled before pointing towards one of the blue-haired enemy, "see that one? His parents are both from opposing side, the East and the West. Since his father is a norm and his mother is a Guardian, he became her descendant. Unfortunately, since the father's side is where the family should belong, they lived at the East."

"Oh," Chay said in understanding, "he's just like you then?"

"Sadly, yes," Xiuu answered; it was painful enough of how he got discriminated by pure-blood Southern residents when they learned that he has a blood of a Northern. He was just glad that he was not the only one who suffered from it and he had friends (Chay and Kri) to protect him.

"So, attacking is definitely a no-no, and we both know that I would not stay here forever," Chay recited, "that leaves us with running away. Should we do it?"

Xiuu nodded, continously gazing at the unmoving three on their spot.

"But how? You just said that he can easily track wind changes, Xiuu. How can we run away before any of them learns that we're here?"

"Distraction," Xiuu replied abruptly.

Turnign his gaze towards Chay, they nodded to each other and without anything else in mind, the emperor's son formed a huge fireball with his hands in a blink of an eye before aiming it towards the Blue Dragons.

What both boys thought was a good eacape trick was found to be a failure once they heared a shout of 'Now!' behind them.

Without realizing it, Chay and Xiuu (who was now on the ground with their running posture on) discovered themselves facing the three with one of them raising both his palms towards them, their bodies immobile.

They watched the tallest Blue Dragon smirk in amusement, "I guess we got lucky today, huh? Two Red Phoenix, how interesting."

It was then that the half-blood Blue Dragon stepped towards them and looked directly at Chay, "Yii, he looks vaguely familiar."

If it was possible, Xiuu and Chay felt more stoned than ever; how can someone like him recognize Chay when he was perfectly hidden as a guadian without being connected to the emperor?

"Actually, he does so," Yii, as what they've heard, agreed, "I just don't know who."

The one who was holding them sighed, "Does it matter, Yii? Come on, my hands are getting hurt. I can't hold them any longer, I'm tired."

"Your Time Control doesn't involve hand gestures, ZZ," the half-blood commented, glaring at ZZ.

Time Control, Xiuu thought, that explains everything.

"It does," ZZ countered, pouting," Father and Mother use their hands when they do."

"Quit it, you two," Yii interrupted, looking embarassed that he had a bickering duo with him and they were being the audience. His face also stiffened at the grins that plastered their faces. "Where's the other one?" he asked, voice sounding restless and pissed off.

"He's with us."

Everbody turned their eyes towards the voice and was apalled to see a girl and an annoyed looking dark-haired guy behind her.

"We'll take you there... and guide you to where the Chosen One lives..."

 

 

again, proofreading so,... bear with my wrong typos "._.

also, if you want to request a story, fill up the form and comment - 

※ l u c k y ★ s t a r — your very own dream ♥ shop

advance gomawos :3

KTHNXBYE!