Arrival of the Aliens

the one for me

|EXO.PLANET| west --

 

"Llu, Llu!" someone shouted as he run towards the boy slumbering at the branch of a tree. "Wake up, Llu!"

Cracking one eye open to see who it was, Llu looked down a bit and saw Ddo grinning at him. He groaned and covered his face with his arm, "What do you want?"

Ddo sighed and crossed his arms; if Llu wasn't going to give him the attention he needed for the day, then it's his choice. 

Taking a deep breath, Ddo raised his left foot, and without warning, stomped it to the ground. It immediately produce an shattering quake causing Llu to lose balance.

Instead of falling face first towards the dirt, Ddo watched Llu stopped midway and floated 2 feet above the air before said boy stood up like nothing happened.

Ddo sneered and swatted Llu in the head, "You bastard."

Llu only grinned and held his head up, "What is it that you wanted?"

Ddo, coping with the embarassment that he got defeated with Llu's trick, straightened himself up and cleared his throat, "Well, K just told me that the council needs us."

It was the that Llu's head snapped to look towards the Earth Guardian, "Really? Why for?"

Ddo grinned and began to walk, "Let's just say that they tracked the lost priestess."

Llu's eyes widened in surprise. It's been hundred of years since someone said those words, which in turn was only a false alarm made by the other region-- the South.

"They did?" he asked, following Ddo eagerly. "What if it's another trick from those Red Phoenix bastards? Are they really sure?"

Ddo sighed, "You asks too many questions, Llu."

"Well... I should ask you since you told this to me. Who should I ask? The trees? We fairly know that some of them are liars, too," he countered, ignoring the rustles of leaves around them.

Ddo momentarily glared at him, "Watch what you're saying, Llu. It's my elements you are talking to." He sighed, "Anyway, if you really want to find some answers, let's head to the council faster."

Llu grumbled, "Well, if you just brought K with you, we could've been there before I can even say 'hi'."

The older guardian just rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

 

|EXO.PLANET| east --

 

"Ose, watch where you're going," Yii ordered as they walked silently at the pathway of the market, "you could hurt someone."

As if not hearing anything, Ose continued to whirl the small tornado in his index finger while gazing at the people passing through. "Why did the council even called us?"

"For the third time, the Chosen One was finally found somewhere in the galaxy. The council had decided that they were going to send us there," Yii repeated almost annoyingly.

"And where would that be, Yii?" ZZ asked, completely interested.

Yii shrugged his shoulder, "I don't know. That's why they want us to go there."

"What's in it for us, anyway? It's not like the North would fail at this. So does the South. They might have the Chosen One in their hands before we could even land there," Ose grumbled. "Wherever there is."

"Stop being a moodkill, Ose," ZZ countered, "at least we could try. We can even have a... what do they call it? Ahh! A vacation."

Yii inwardly smiled in ZZ's childish-ness. Sometimes, he wished that he could loose a little... but thinking about Ose, he always brushes the idea away.

Ose would always be Ose.

"Whatever," Ose commented and began to walk faster, "let's just get this thing done and over with."

 

|EXO.PLANET| north --

 

"Here," Aee said, handing Suh a piece of cloth, "from what I've learned, Earth is very cold. You need this to keep warm."

Suh bowed and took the cloth with both his hands. He smiled, "Thank you, Aee. I would never forget your hospitality."

Aee smiled and eyed the others behind the Water Guardian, "Well, the pleasure is mine. Take care of you friends, Suh."

"Will be," Suh said and bowed again at the old woman before taking their leave.

Once they were five steps away from the council, Chee took the cloth in his hands.

"How can this piece of cloth help us, Suh? It does not fit for the three of us. What if Bbae and I died from extreme coldness?"

Suh chuckled, "I don't Earth is that harmful. Believe me, Jaejoongun taught me very well with the other planets in the galaxy. Earth may be cold sometimes but they have hot weather, too."

"Really?" Bbae asked, turning to Suh, "Didn't they have rain everyday unlike ours?"

"Sometimes," Suh answered with a shrug. "They call it season changes. I wonder if that ever happened here."

"Don't think so," Chee commented, "Father told me that since the beginning of EXO.PLANET, it always rains here in North. We are the Water Country, after all."

"Do they have two moons and three suns, Suh?" Bbae asked again.

Suh smiled; he loved it when his friends are clueless with something while he have the answer for everything. "One moon and one sun."

The two wow-ed.

After that, they all remained silent as they walked up the stairs of the North Council Temple with one thing on their mind: 

 

They couldn't wait to see what Earth looks like in person.

 

|EXO.PLANET| south --

 

"Are you ready?"

Both three males bowed in answer, inwardly shuddering at the sound of the demonic Emperor's voice surrounding the council room.

"Very well, stand near the portal and make sure that your mission wouldn't fail. You all know that I hate failure."

The three bowed again in silence, sending knowing looks towards each other before walking at the said portal at the corner of the room.

With heads held high, they strolled the path and was soon eaten by a blinding light.

"I don't think this is a great idea, Kri," Chay commented silently on thought-speak as he felt like he's flying in the air.

"None of us do," Xiuu joined from somewhere.

The two heard Kri sigh, "Let's just do out jobs before anyone of us gets eaten by Sor."

"I hate this. Where are we? Why can't I see you? My head hurts," Chay grumbled, feeling lightheaded.

"Just shut up for now, Chay. Don't be whiny, I'm trying to think," their leader, Kri, answered and was about to ponder what was happening if only he didn't felt his body being slapped towards a ground of soil.

Before he could even consider to open up his mouth in a cry of pain, a loud feminine scream filled his ears causing him to black out.

 

|Earth| somewhere in the forest of Korea

 

"Taeyeon ah, can you get any faster?"

Taeyeon inwardly sneered at the question as she gardened their radish farm. Wiping the sweat in her forehead, she took another batch of seeds and was about to place it at the hole she just made if a body didn't fall off the sky.

Totally offguard, she screamed in fright and took the shovel, perfectly hitting the head, before going back to the house.

"Taeyeon ah, are you finished?" her grandmother asked.

Taeyeon shook her head and went for the nearest window, seeing the unconcious body still lying there. "Halmeoni, there's someone outside who fell on an airplane."

Her grandmother's eyes widened, "What?!"

Taeyeon turned to her and pointed the body, "Look."

The older woman complied and was devastated to see that Taeyeon was saying the truth. Without any other thoughts, the woman went for the door and carefully studied the young male.

Apparently though, before she could even assure that he was alive, her eyes caught the phoenix tattoo in his wrist.

Kim Cho-ah backed away in horror, looking up at the sky, she horrifiedly thought.

 

"Don't tell me this is happening. She's not even ready yet!"

 

 

* a little prologue. the action will be introduced next chapter.

bored to proofread "._.