I'll Always Be There

Hate You....Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    A/N: So I've decided that the story is now gonna be in my POV only cuz it's easier like that unless I say so otherwise thx :)   ----------Authors POV------------   You felt the sun on your eyelids and it was quite painful since the sun is really bright. You kept he eyes closed and let them adjust to the suns light.    After about five minutes you heard a door opened and you were clueless since no one would come in your room. Puzzled you didn't move and pretended like you were still sleeping.    "I know you're awake Sun." You heard Tao say. Slowly you peaked through one eye at the blurry person near the door. Slowly you opened your other eye and you still couldn't see Tao due to the sun.    "Sun, are you hungry?" You heard someone ask you. As your vision started getting clearer you recognized the panda eyes knowing immediately that it was Tao.    "Actually ..." You didn't even get to finish your sentence as the door busted wide open revealing Kris and Sehun with a lot of food.   "Are we having a feast or something?" You curiously asked while tilting your head to the side. Not realizing that your gesture was cute.    "Silly Sun this is all for you." Kris told you while smiling at you.    "Wah you guys didn't have to but since you insist I will gladly accept the food." You told him while your eyes were glued to the delicious food.    They places the food next to you and you dug in the second you could.    "Yumph thish ish delishious!" You said while having your mouth stuffed which food.    "Sun don't eat like your a starving dog. Chew your food and drink some juice before you hike on your own food." Tao scolded you like you were a child.    "Noona how are you feeling?" Sehun nervously asked you.    You swallowed your food and took a dip from your juice before answering. "I'm fine now thank you for asking."   All the guys looked shocked thinking that you would've been mad especially after being kidnapped and in danger.    Although you were still a little shaken by what had happened to you, you didn't want to keep dueling on the past and just wanted to nice on to your future.    "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter