Another One

Another Love Story

 

Another Love Story - Youngjae and You
 
Youngjae POV;
It's another love story, someone falls in love with another and they confess their love. The other person accepts and happily ever after.
No. Not mine, I am a singer in a group called B.A.P and it's one of the smart decisions I have ever made in my life. My fellow group members treat me well and I love my fans. In reality, there is one girl who doesn't see me as the cool Youngjae that I am known for. Although I do see her everyday working be half of me, she's someone I can't have. She is one of the workers for us and she is too precious for me to be attracted too. 
 
 
 
 
 
I sometimes wonder how I started to like her, and why. What made me so attracted to her that almost every night, I stay away while every other members are asleep and I just lay there thinking about her. Did she do anything for me to like her in some sort of way? Or was it just intentionally. 
 
She treats me like a regular normal dongseng. Yes she is older then me, but she looks young. I tend to like those types of women. Someone who doesn't look her age, because it is so mysterious and shocking to know that she looks younger; that is what pulls me in. 
 
 
 
 
 
But all I know that, I can't have her because of my career. Sometimes I feel like I can give up my job to be with her, but sometimes I feel like she's not going to be worth it because I already know she isn't going to see me as a man, but as a little boy. The other day, I found her talking to someone by her phone. She was on break, she always went to the cafe downstairs of our company building and drank her favorite drink, hot chocolate. I was going down to buy some water for me and my members due to the hard working for our next album. I saw her laughing ang smiling from afar, but then she said something that took my heart away in one strike.
 
 
 
 
"I love you too."
 
It felt like a knife went through me and it was pulled back out. My heart started to ache, and I was getting confused. Was I sad or mad, I didn't know. That is when everything about me started to change. My atittude towards my fellow members, the president, my manager, and especially to her. She asked me a few times what was wrong, but even if I told her, would she understand? Would she truely understand my tears that fell because of her, the cuts on my arms that pierced through my skin and blood rushing out of my wrist? Would she understand my countless nights? Staying up til the day that everyone had to wake up? Was it normal that I didn't feel sleepy or tired in twenty four hours span? 
 
 
 
 
We got into a fight, a fight that broke our friendship. Ha- friendship? What friendship, what did we ever have? We had nothing, so what was the point of complaining? What was the point of seeing her everyday ignoring her as she was doing to me as well. I wondered what the meaning of life was. I sometimes go up to the very top of the building and talk to myself, I try to think things through but nothing seemed to work. I tried to explain it to my friends, but they don't seem the get my depression.
 
 
 
 
 
There's actually nothing for me to do, but just work my best for my fans and my life. I found out that she had backed away from this job, no reason was explained but I think I knew what the reason was. It was been a while since anyone talked about her and I was getting better at giving her up. I didn't know that I was strong enough to stand up and walk away from her. I soon forgave her for not understanding me. I have found out that she is working for the MBC program and she was happy with her lover. I respected her decision and forgave her completely, it was something I couldn't change.
 
 
 
 
 
My depression soon worned off and I was happy with my job once again. People were really glad to see me back into my state and personality. Although I didn't get to have the chance to have a love story with her, it was fine. 
 
At least, I had the heart to let her go.