Trapped

Over Flowing Confidence

As I walked I tried to get the thought of Zico out of my head but the more I tried to forget it, the more I thought about it. This really was a bad idea. I knew I shouldn't have hung out with them yet I did it and now I was acting like a fangirl. With a large sigh I to my street, stopping in my steps as I saw a familiar face in front of me. Zico was sitting on the steps of my apartment, his head hanging between his arms and his eyes to the ground. I slowly walked towards him and blinked, standing there a few minutes before he finally looked up. He smiled a bit before standing and looking me over before clearing his throat.

"Hey.... You left a bit early." Zico blinked at me with unamused eyes, tilting his head as if he was listening for an explanation. I blinked at him. What was I supposed to say? Should I beg for his forgiveness? Should I tell him I didn't see anything? well I didn't see anything... Just him, dripping and in a towel. Crap. I forced a smile before nodding. 

"Yeah... I had stuff to do. Sorry..". He laughed at that. Right in my face. He took a step forward and looked down at me, this just increasing my nerves. With a slow calm breath he looked bto my apartment then to me. 

"Let's go inside", those words suddenly made my heart jump and my smile to drop just as fast as it appeared. He wasn't going to win this game and I wouldn't lose to someone like him. With a nod I walked past him and to my apartment, holding the door for him and making sure he was close behind until we got to my door. I rummaged through my bag a bit before unlocking the door with the keys. There was perfect silence between us as we walked in, both of us slipping our shoes off before I saw him walk forward as if he's been there before. 

I followed close behind before stopping when he did, watching his face to see his reaction. My house wasn't exactly messy but it wasn't perfectly clean. Everything was either white, black, or stainless steel, the occasional color popping up. I walked past him before he grabbed my wrist, pulling my back with ease. 

My eyes went straight to his, blushing as he looked through me. There was another moment of silence before his voice moved smoothly passed his lips. "You saw me today.... In order to repay the embarrassment I had to deal with the only logical thing to do is for me to see you when you get out of the shower", he nodded as if this was a logical response and that he was brilliant for thinking of it where as I just stared at him in amazement. This lasted for a second before it finally clicked in my head.

"Hell no! I don't care how embarrassed you are.. I'm not doing that..." I pulled my wrist away from his hand and crossed my arms over my chest with a strong defiance. He looked confused and shocked, as if my rejection was never a possibility. Taking a moment to recover he cleared his throat once more and blinked, his features calming once more. 

"fine.... Then if you won't do that you're my girlfriend from now on. No one gets to see me like that besides my girlfriend." He grinned at me and patted my head like that was the solution to everything, end of conversation. This amazed me even more. How could someone possibly think in this manner? How does me accidently seeing him equal me being his girlfriend? Hell I barely knew the guy. Before I could get any further in my psychological analysis of him he wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling my against him and suddenly taking a picture of us. 

I didn't know what to address first, his arm around my waist, the sudden picture, or the fact that he kissed my cheek? I pulled away and went to respond before I noticed what he was doing. He had sent the picture out to the other members and even posted it on some social networks. He proudly showed me, the picture having the title, "My girlfriend and me!~ Isn't she pretty?" 

I've never wanted to punch someone so bad in my entire life. With a deep breath I tried to control my anger which just ended up making it worse, my fist automatically hitting his shoulder. "YAH! How could you do that without thinking!? Do you know how hard it is going to be for me!? What if your fans find out where I live? What if my friends see this!? AH! You just made me BBC Enemy #1!". He laughed at all of this like I was crazy, delusion even. He simply patted my head and leaned down so we were face to face. 

"Don't worry. It's better for them to think of you as my girlfriend than them thinking of you as the girl that took advantage of my groups trust and snuck into my bathroom to see me showering". Damn it. He had a slight point but then again they would have never found out unless he told  them. Would he do something like that? 

Before I could reply to him he pecked my forehead and walked away, opening the door before looking back at me.

"I'll text you later! Try not to flirt with the other members while I'm around okay?" 

He shut the door and I just stood there. Trying to process what just happened and thinking of a way out of it. My phone started to vibrate in my bag and I knew that I was screwed. He had trapped me into his little plan and I had a feeling that he almost planned it.