I Didn't See A Thing

Over Flowing Confidence

Once Jaehyo felt confident enough in that we wouldn't run away he let go of my arm but still kept close to me. It only took a few minutes before we reached a store he felt was good enough, Taeil and I following behind. Though I tried to persuade them both to stop, Jaehyo was too excited now. He shook his head at all my attempts and just told me to wait in the dressing room. 

I sat there for what seemed like forever, checking my phone constantly and eventually starting to play a game on my phone. When I started to get the hang of the game Jaehyo peeked in, putting clothes on one of the hooks. 

"try this for me, okay? When you're done just come out like a good girl!", his head disappeared behind the curtains and I was alone with the newly picked outfit. With a deep breath to try  to  relax myself I started to strip, replacing a piece of my clothing with the ones Jaehyo picked out. When I was finished I looked in the mirror. The clothes weren't exactly tight but they weren't comfy either, it was in the middle. They gave me enough space to move but I still felt constricted. As I looked ath the outfit more I started to get shy, pulling up the shirt more to cover my chest and pulling the skirt down a bit more. The more I looked at the clothes the more I could tell that he didn't take my body type into consideration. 

"Hurry up~~"  I heard Jaeyhos voice saying on the other side of the curtain, Taeil chiming in and sounding just as excited as the prince. When my courage came back I walked out of the changing room, making sure to keep my eyes on the ground or looking off in the distance to the other sections of the store. There was silence for a long while before Jaehyo snickered and Taeil clapped.

"See... She looks better" Jaehyo said with a hint of pride in his voice. Taeil nodded in acceptance before they both stood and grabbed my arms, Taeil leading me to the counter while Jaehyo disappeared into the changing room. HE came out a few minutes later with my things and handed them to the lady. "We'd like to walk out with the purchases on.. please put her clothes in a bag.." Jaehyo smiled to the girl and she quickly started doing the task. I stayed silent, glaring a bit before sighing. Jaehyo would win if I tried to fight him and hitting him in public seemed like not such a good idea so I simply nodded and stuffed my hands into the pockets of the sweater I wore. Once everything was paid for we walked out, my arms wrapped around both of theirs. 

Taeil cleared his throat before looking at me with a smile, "Let's go to the dorm! I'm sure everyone is back by now and we can eat there". Jaehyo nodded in agreement to his idea and they both led me out of the mall.

For the entire walk I stayed silent, the two talking about the looks I received and how the others would react. It made me want to throw up. How would the others look at me dressed up like this? It couldn't be good but I followed along. I could have made them stop and I could have gone home but I suppose I didn't care enough to stop it all. 

We reached there dorm and I swallowed roughly, trying to think of what to say when we walked in. Should I explain that I don't always dress like this or maybe I should change in the bathroom before anyone saw me? 

Without me noticing the two men let go of my arm and walked into their apartment, I quickly following behind. I looked around the messy dorm and smiled, it made me feel more comfortable but at the same time overdressed. After a moment of examining the dorm I cleared my throat to get the boys attention and smiled. "Wheres your bathroom?". Taeil pointed to where it was and I nodded a thanks before following his directions. 

I blinked at the steam coming out of the bathroom but assumed it was leftover from someone coming out the shower not to long ago, stepping into the bathroom before blinking at the sight that was infront of me. I was wrong, someone didn't come out of the shower earlier, they were just getting out. 

I stared at Zico in front of me, thanking my luck that he already had a towel around his waist. I blinked a few times before I felt my face turn completely red. He looked me over before blinking and throwing a hand up in a wave. "Hey..." his voice was relaxed and I could tell that he didn't care but I did. I was freaking out! I think I said hi but I think the fact that I whipped around and ran out of the bathroom may have made it sound a bit distorted. 

I went into the living room and grabbed my bags, saying thanks quickly before leaving the dorm, running until I noticed I was a block away from my house and panting like I was about to die.

This was a bad idea.