Fish Boy and The Prince

Over Flowing Confidence

It was the day after and I looked at my phone, 15 new messages and 3 missed calls. I lazily rolled out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I looked like a crazy person. After making myself look a little more human I flopped back onto my bed, rolling around in blankets before my phone started to go off again. 

Taeillllllllllllllllllllll. 

Really? He was still calling? I groaned in despair before finally giving up, picking up the phone with a hesitant hello. 

"Ah.. You finally picked up. Are you okay? Did something happen? OR did you just wake up? Tch.. You guys she just woke up!" Before I could make up a lie or deny what he said I heard a murmur of voices over the phone, the gang was all there I assumed. They really were always together. 

"Well if you aren't busy I'd like to get your jacket cleaned and take you to buy a new one.. if that's okay...?". The end was almost whispered. Taeil seemed to always speak in a soft and calm tone unless the music was too loud or he was laughing. Unlike the others Taeil knew how to keep his space and was a little more comfortable to be around so what could I do but agree. 

"yeah sure..." "Great! Thanks!!" With that he hung up the phone and I simply dropped mine, rolling around my bed once more. This meant I had to get ready and go out when it was supposed to be my day off but what could I do? I got out of bed and started to get dress, throwing on random layers that fit the same color scheme, wondering if I should dress nicer, shaking it off and deciding on an a v-neck under an oversized cardigan, black tights, and a pair of chocolate brown boots that brought it all together. With that I ran to the kitchen, groaning as my stomach did the same. I checked the time, I had a few more minutes left. I grabbed a bagel and started to cut it before my phone went off, he was already here. With a sigh I threw the bagel out and grabbed my purse, making my way down the stairs. 

When I exited my apartment I saw Taeil immediately but the thing is, he wasn't alone. He came with an excited looking Jaehyo and as I looked them over I quickly regretted my outfit choice. When they noticed me they grinned and waved before walking over. Greetings were done quickly before Taeil grabbed my jacket from my hand, looking it over before smiling. 

"Well take this to the dry cleaners then go shopping okay?" he spoke happily with a hint of nervousness but it was quickly washed away when I nodded. I've learned that it's best to go along with what they said and not fight it or else it would come to a battle and I would undoubtedly lose... again. We slowly started to walk and the boys stayed at either side of me, looking around before finally Jaehyo spoke. "So... Are you okay? No hangover or anything?". He didn't really seem to care, just trying to make small talk, but it was better than the silence we were walking in. I nodded and once again we walked in silence. 

After we dropped the jacket off we quickly made our way to the mall, the mood picking up as the two  got excited over the clothes and shopping. I simply walked along with them and smiled at their suggestions. Taeil looked around before grabbing my hand, dragging me to the right with a grin. "Let's go to this store! I love girls that dress like this!!" he said, a little louder than how he usually spoke. I looked back at Jaehyo but he didn't look to happy even though he followed along.

It didn't take long for Taeil to make up a pile of clothes in his arm of what he wanted me to try on, a various amount of colors but they all seemed like comfortable and warm clothes. He had nice taste. While I was inspecting some of the clothes he shoved me into a dressing room and put the clothes on a chair before running out and closing the door with a smile, "try them on, ok?". Once again I couldn't say no so I did as I was told, checking myself in the mirror before ever walking out. Each time Taeil looked extremely excited but Jaehyo seemed less than satisfied. 

Eventually we finished and Taeil ran to the counter, quickly paying for everything before I could stop him. I let out a sigh before grabbing the bags, which were quickly taken away by Taeil. "It's fine, I can do it..." he insisted before smiling proudly. As I was about to thank him and tell him he should return everything Jaehyo grabbed my arm. 

"Now that he's had his fun it's my turn. I'll make you into the woman I like~" he said with a smirk. Though I was slightly afraid I couldn't help but laugh a bit, Taeil following along and muttering things under his breath.