Chapter 3

This Stupid Thing With A Stupid Guy [HIATUS-FOR NOW]

"Mian haeyo,I need to get some fresh air,mianhe..."You walked outside with some bodyguards but you just told them that your fine and your just going to the garden.

"Wahh...."You admired the beauty of the garden.It looked like paradise,just simply beautiful.It was filled with many colorful flowers.

-----

"Kris!Why did you say that to her?!"Mrs.Wu yelled while Kris had still a poker face on.

"You should've told me she spoke Chinese...."He mumbled.

"Ahh....gwaenchanh-a~She speaks many languages...Aren't you familiar or don't you know who we are?"Mrs.Jung looked at Kris.He shooked his head then looked at your mother.

Shocked,your mother said calmy,"We are from the Jung Co. we have buisnesses from Korea,China,Japan,and America."

"Wu YiFan....just go look for her,Don't mess up this time!"Mr.Wu said to his son.

Without a choice he stood up and went outside and looked for you.He looked around...no sign....looked again....no sign.

*Aish...were is this girl!?*

He then looked in the garden...you looked beautiful.He stared at you.

You were observing the flowers there.Besides the garden there was a huge pool...like HUGE pool...You walked around the edges,not knowing someone was watching you.You were looking down at the water while walking by the edges of the pool until someone said something."Why are you here?"Startled,you fell down in the water.

You couldn't swim,you didn't like water just...because...

Kris ran over to you."Yah!Come on..."He soon noticed that you couldn't swim and started to drown...He jumped in the water and saved you.He shooked you but...nothing.

He did CPR to you..(A/N:Mouth to mouth......*U* OMO)"YAH!Girl wake up!!"He did it again and soon you started to cough up water.The first thing you saw was a guy with blond wet hair and black wet clothes.Your eyes widen.

You screamed.Kris covered your mouth.Not wanting for your parents to hear you.

"Aigoo!Be quiet!"You noticed it was the jerk who called you stupid and you pushed him back in the water.

"Jerk..."You mumbled.He came up and splashed water on you."YAH!"

"That's what you get for pushing me into the water."

"Aish...just come out.I don't want to catch a cold."He came out.You stared at him...he was handsome and tall....a giant.

"It's not nice to stare you know..."You shook off the thought and walked inside.

"OMO!What happened to you two?!"Mrs.Wu and Mrs.Jung said in sync.The maids saw you two and put towels around you.

"I fell n the water and he saved me..."  

"And I saved her from drowning and she pushed me back in..."You glared at him.He stared at you.

*Stupid Jerk* *Brat*

"Aigoo..just go in and change...Ah...and your clothes are inside the guest room or now,your room SaRang."Mrs.Wu said.

"Why are my clothes are inside their?"You asked her.

"Your living here now silly,now run along,go changed."

"I'm l-living here now??"You looked at your dad who wsa busy talking to Mr.Wu.

You walked up the stairs still glaring at whatever his name is and walked inside the guest your room.

You changed into more comfortable clothes....a sweater and sweatpants.---->

You jumped on your 'new' bed and slept not caring if you ate or not.You just wanted this to be a dream and get over with this.

There was a knock on your door.You groaned and slowly walked over to the door."What is it?"Kris was right there at the door again..staring at your beauty."Helllloooooo~Are you here?"You waved your hand near his face.He shaked his head not wanting to look at you again and stare at you.

"Ah..just so you know...call me 'Kris' NOT 'Wu Yi Fan' arasso??"You nodded your head."Fine,whatever.Now,anything else?"You crossed your arms near your chest and looked at him with a bored face.

"Oh and signed this and give me this when your done signing."He handed you a piece of paper and walked back to his room.

"What the hell?A contract?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

-Contract-

  • Kris Is Allowed To Do Anything He Wants.
  • You,SaRang,HAS To Come And Follow Kris Is Orders.
  • You(SaRang)Can Flirt/Hang Out With Anyone You Want.

X________Your Signature____________________

X________Kris's Singnature____________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"What the...whatever..."You signed the contract then walked over to Kris's room but didn't want to knock and look at him,instead,you slid it under his door and walked back to your room and continued your beauty sleep.

*Aish...What a Stupid Guy....he's lucky I'm trying to be nice with him...*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Anyeong~Hi!I gave you another chapter ^^

MEME/GIF SECTION~

What's Up?~

~_~ My Eyes....But LOL XD

We Have Something Alike~Besides being Chinese [I'm Half]

He's Is SOOOO Cute~ ^U^

Kekekek

Thumbs Up~~Okai Bai~Anyeong~