Chapter 2

This Stupid Thing With A Stupid Guy [HIATUS-FOR NOW]

"SaRang-ah!Come on,hurry up and pack!"Your appa yelled from downstairs.

"Ughhh..."Your sleepily got up and walked out of your door to see both of your parents looking at you."Wae??"Your scratched your head as you closed your eyes.

"You're going to meet him once we get there!Now go and pack!"She said as she pushed you inside your room.

*Aish,I'm marrying a guy that I don't even know!*

You got ready while you're wearing a t-shirt and jeans and sneakers.

Both of your parents had smiles on their faces,"Are we going now?"They nodded.

-----

On the plane,you looked over to see your mother looking through a magazine and decided to ask her.

"Umma?Who is this guy?"

"My childhood friend's son."

"Is that it?!"She put her magazine down and looked at you straight in the eyes.

"SaRang,I know this is new to you,just get along with each other,arasso?"You sighed in defeat and nodded.

She smiled."That's my girl.Just be your own self,the Jung Sa Rang I know okay?"You then again nodded.

-------

Kris's House Mansion

"Kris!Get ready!They're going to be here any minute!"The head butler was again knocking harshly on Kris's door.

"Who?"

"Your fiance of course!NOW,get ready!Ppali![Hurry]"

After a while your soon-to-be husband was wearing a tux and on the couch watching 'Running Man'

RING DING DONG RING DINNG DINNG RING DING DING (A/N:SHINee is here!....NO Mianhe  TT __ TT )

"Kris!Get The Door!!!!!!!!"Kris stood up and opened the door with a poker face.

There stood both of your parents except you...you were too stubborn to get out so you had to lie like I need to find my lipstick or something.They nodded but told you that you need to come out soon.

(A/N:Your outfit changed too --->)

You went out of the limo like if you even had a choice which you didn't have.

You saw that they already went out and your 'fiance' closed the door."This going to be a long night..."You mumbled as you ranged the door bell.

*Who is it now.....* He stood up again and opened the door.You bowed."Anyeonghaseyo...ah-my name is Jung Sa Rang...Can I come in?"He made way for you to come in.Shocked.He never had anyone just look at him and just talk casually.Usually girls would say 'Oppa!Saranghae...' or cling or flirt with him.

"Ah-SaRang!You finally came out..."Your umma said as she grabbed your hand and sat you down in one of the dinner table chairs.

Finally Kris came out he sat down across from you and stared at you.You looked away not looking at his stare it was like someone staring the soul out of you.You just ate quietly but then Mrs.Wu said something to you.

"Ah...mianhe,what is it again?"You asked politely.

She chuckled."I said,can you tell me more about yourself?"You nodded.

"I-uh...I...I'm me and I don't even know what to say your answer...mian haeyo(I'm sorry)"You looked down embarrassed,not wanting her to see your red face."Gwaenchanh-a(It's okay)"

"Bèn"Kris said out of nowhere.You looked at him."What?"

"You'll never understand what I said...."You laughed.

"You called me 'stupid'.Of course I knew what you said.I just got here from China!"You yelled at him.

His and your parents were looking at both of you.You bowed down and said."Mian haeyo,duìbùqǐ(I'm sorry)"You said.

You both said in Korean and Chinese.You bowed again and glanced at Kris who was shocked that you speaked Chinese.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Donieee....:) :) :) :) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyeong~Do you like it?I hope you do :)

MEME/GIF SECTION~

I'm sooo tired I wanted to do a double update but I don't have time.....TT ^ TT

I will probably do this if someone tried to feed me when I'm tired....

This is me IF my favorite Bias are coming ^U^ maybe MORE excited....

I have homework.... ^A^ -Winter Break-

OMG...7 Letter 1 Word... H-O-T-N-E-S-S

I See What You Did There....

 

 

Bai Bai~~