Prologue

The Beautiful Disaster

 

.

.

.

 

The sun had gone down for a long time. In the night sky, stars started to appear, however, theirs twinkle wasn’t enough to light up the darkness. A cold wind was blowing across those ancient tree which stood near the largest room in the North Palace – the private palace of crown prince of Kynasia.

 

“Crown Prince, The King told me to ask your opinion on Hynavia’s tribute”, said the old servant to the young man who was standing in front of the window. He secretly looked at the back of the King’s oldest son – the one who was admired by all people of this kingdom, not only because of  his future to be the next King of Kynasia, but also because of his talent for controlling the Kynavsian Army to defeat all their enemies – Crown Prince Chanyeol.

 

“Hynavia’s tribute?”, Chanyeol asked with his natural husky tone of voice.

 

“Yes, your Highness. The King said  that you are the one who has the biggest contribution to the win of our army. So you have his permission to totally decide the tributes from Hynavia.” The old servant answered reverently.

 

“Tell my Father that I’m very glad to receive his appreciation. And the Hynavian tributes, let me see…”, Chanyeol said to the old man, still gazing at the darkness through out the window. From his position, he could see the white poppies in the palace’s yard rustling like living things in the strong wind. Those poppies had been planted there for a long time, since the day he realized that those flowers were the perfect emblem of him.

 

Both of them were too beautiful, too gorgeous,

 

and also, too dangerous

 

like a disaster.

 

 

 


 

 

 

That was a beautiful day when he met him for the first time. It was at the end of the summer, the weather became less hot in the South East kingdom of the continent. Chanyeol and his entourages were sitting around the wooden table in one of the most popular food stall in the Hynavia’s capital, Negal.

 

In those years the relationship between two kingdoms was not as hard as it was now, so when Chanyeol was at the age of sixteen, the King allowed him to visit Hynavia due to the reason that Chanyeol had never gone to any kingdoms before. The trip would last a month, then Chanyeol had to come back to Kynasia before his seventeenth birthday.

 

That day was the first day he stayed in Negal.

 

“I can’t even imagine that the capital of Hynavia could be this quiet.”, He tiredly said to the nearest entourage. They just arrived to Negal few hours ago, and the entire week moving only by horse really exhausted him.

 

“Earlier when I walked down the street to buy us some Hynavian clothes I heard that, one of the concubines of Hynavian King had committed suicide a couple of days before. So today is the day of royal mourning.”

 

“Committed suicide? Why did she do that?”, Chanyeol felt a bit curious.

 

Before his entourages could answer the question, a boy who seemed to be the son of this stall’s owner said to him while serving food on the table, “Because the King deposed her son – and if you want to ask, then yes, her son used to the Crown Prince of this kingdom”

 

“Used to?”, asked Chanyeol.

 

“Yes. He was deposed last month. No one knows the exact reason”, the boy stopped for a while, then continued, “But no one was surprised by this news, it was… predictable”

 

“Why? Does he had bad attitudes or something?”, one of Chanyeol’s entourages asked the telling boy. It seemed that every people were all attracted to this story.

 

“No. Not at all. Actually he is very kind. Prince Yi Fan, he is one of the greatest sons of the King. Everyone in this kingdom loves him. However, he is not suitable to be the next King. You know, he is too beautiful…”, the boy said tentatively

 

“Did you just say the prince is beautiful?”

 

“Yes. Indeed he is very beautiful. Perhaps the most beautiful creature in Hynavia, or maybe all over this continent. The aged told that it is unnatural for a man to be that beautiful, that his sinful beauty could destroy the kingdom… I don’t know but perhaps it’s the reason why… Look, he’s there”, the boy suddenly pointed at the white spot that was leading procession on the street.

 

Chanyeol looked toward the pointed one, and the first time in his life, Chanyeol had seen such a wonderful creature...

 

Sitting on the horse, the prince was wearing a white silk robe that fit correctly with his slender figures. His hazed-like eyes were looking at somewhere in the front, that made him look like a fairy who came from human’s imagination. His long blond hair seemed to glitter under the sunlight that made him even more unreal, as if he was actually a creature from the heaven…

 

An angel.

 

An fallen angel.

 

Suddenly, the prince raised his head, their eyes met each other. 

 

Since that moment, he'd known that, he must have this creature - no matter if he was actually an disaster or not - at any price.

 

 

 

“You have to be mine,

 

You have to look only at me,

 

You have to be my own angel,

 

….

 

 

 


 

 

 

… Yi Fan”

 

 

“Excuse me, your Highness. Can you repeat what you just said?”, the voice of the servant brought him back to the present. He slowly turned around to look directly to the old man’s eyes

 

“Tell the Hynavian, I want their disposed Crown Prince”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

A/N:

So the prologue is finished :) I have just finished my exam this morning, and I know my Physic mark is definitely terrible, since I have no idea about the magnet thing ><

 

anyway, THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY FICS. I'll try my best to not disappoint you guys :)

 

I'm now considering changing the rating of this fic >< at first I didn't gonna write , but then I think this story would be better with ><

 

Finally, this is my first long fic in English, so sorry for my poor English :( If there are mistakes, please let me know, I'll correct them xD

 

Good night everybody (I'm sorry if in your place it's morning xD)

 

P/s: Here is the picture of white poppies. 

 

It's too gorgeous, right ^^