Phone Call

Phone call

 

"Channie hyuuung...I´m really sleepy~"

"C´mooon Jongie,just a bit longer"

"hmmmm...." I sighed to the phone. He was always like that when we weren´t in the same town.

Always calling me for hours till the deep night.
"Hey! Don´t sleep there!" I can hear him pout from his voice and I had to chuckle.
"Yeah yeah I´m still up...but hyung I had to wake up in few hours~" I whined to the phone,trying 
not to wake up my roommate Zelo. He was in the bed right in front of me,sleeping soundly.
"Pffff okay! Should I hang up?" omo here it comes. The moody Himchan.
"No hyungie,but I´m really tired."
"Okay so just another half an hour and I let you sleep,k?" I nodded even if he can´t see me and yawned.
"Mhmmm...so what´s new ? "
"Nothing special...You tell me! I´m so sad I couldn´t go with you guys. I really wanted to visit that Jaehyo"
I had to smile. Earlier I was talking to Jaehyo hyung and he tolds me the same. I think he really misses his best friend.
"He´s doing fine. Oh but I forgot to give him that shirt you send to him" It was funny how this shirt keept traveling between those two.
When I see them together,my heart just feels so strange.
And I´m starting to worry about this feeling.

"I wish you were here hyung" my mouth overtahe my braind and I panicked. But he just chuckled.
"Yep,I wish I were here with you. I was even thinking on catching the morning train but it´s not use to go there
for a day" It was my turn to pout.
"Pabo hyung! You should! It just not the right without you in here. Everyone missed you." My eyes weigh ton now.

"Neee hyungie ,I´m really sleepy now. Can´t you call me tomorrow?" I was murmuring half asleep.
"Mhhhh should I?" I can hear your playful tone.
"Okay silly...So..." There was an awkward silence "Good night Jongie...I wish I could embrace you in my arms"
You whispered to the mic and suddenly I felt awake. That feeling was back.
"G-good night..." I pretendet to sound like almost sleeping . You hung up and I grasp my chest.

What the is this feeling?