Characters..

Three Words.. Eight Letters

 

     SEOHYUN is a 15 year old girl who wants to live her life to the fullest. She always thinks of everything positively.. But then this 'not-so-serious' problem came her way.. LOVE. She fell inlove with the campus' heartthrob, called 'LUHAN', insanely inlove, mind you. Just imagine how hard it is to badly want someone to fall for you, with a 0% possibility of being so. I mean, he's the CAMPUS' HEARTTHROB! He has ALOT of admirers whom he could choose to be his girl.

 

    Yes, that's LUHAN. He's 16.. Unlike most heartthrobs, this guy is a different one. He doesn't like people's attention that much. He just want to live as a normal teen. LUHAN is also the type of guy who feels difficulty in letting others know what he feels. Whatever it is, it's for him to keep to himself only. Yes, a shy type of a famous sweetheart. And there's this something that only he, himself knows. Even his bestfriend SEHUN doesn't know a thing about it.

 

    SEHUN as said is LUHAN's bestfriend. Famous? Yeah.. But not as famous as LUHAN. Guess because LUHAN excells more in dancing, singing and in academic activities than him. But with LOVE? SEHUN has MORE experience in such things than his pal. But what'll happen if they fall for the same person? Would LUHAN have the courage to fight for the girl she admires this time? Or would SEHUN be the lucky one again, for he has gone through alot of stuffs like this more than his bestfriend?

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

I know.. I didn't follow their real age..

It's just that.. I like it better this way ^^

 

ALL FOR NOW!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! ^3^