A confession?

The Secret of My Boyfriend

Seomi's POV:

A few weeks had passed and I was ranked 2nd in the game with Jonghyun being 1st of course. It was finally time for summer break and of course the only thing I did was gaming. It was really weird since I was never addicted to a game this much and I didn't know if it was really the game or because of Jonghyun. I started the game and went online, going to my friend list and saw he was online. I immediately started to chat with him and I smiled when he replied back. "Finally summer break for me!~" I said. "That's cool, wish I had one :P" I bit my lips lightly. "Mianhae, I forgot... Is it that bad?" I asked. It took him a while to reply but then he did. "Ani~ I love it  but I don't really have vacation much haha~"  I smiled and we kept chatting like that. Sometimes he had to go but came back a few hours later. When it was already night time he stayed. "Can I tell you something important?" he asked. I got a bit nervous all of the sudden and replied fast. "Sure?" It took long before he finally asked his question. "Have you ever fallen in love in a game? Because I currently like someone in this game but I guess a relationship in a game would be stupid right?" I didn't really understand the question well but then chuckled lightly. "Paboo~ If you really like her, just ask her out and since most people here live in Seoul, maybe you guys could meet up sometime? Like~ have a real relationship!" I pushed on enter to send. "I see... Talking about meeting up, would you like to meet up this weekend?" he said. I stared at my screen, deciding if I should or not. I grabbed my just new phone that made me give up on a SHINee concert and texted my friends. Yumin texted back as first. "Do it and make him your boyfriend!~ ㅋ_ㅋ" I facepalmed myself and texted back. "Yah! He already likes someone and why would you say that? I don't even know him in real... Well I guess I  will if I go?" I sighed and looked at the time that passed. At least Yumin was replying fast. "Well, just do it?~ Eunji and I can spy for you if you want? ^.~" I laughed a bit. "Aigoo~ okay I'll do it then!~ >//<" I fast went back to the computer and replied fast. "Sure! seems fun ^__^" I got a bit nervous as I didn't know anything about him except his name and that he doesn't go to a real school. "Let's meet up in front of the SM building at 3:00 PM okay?" I stared a bit at the meeting point. "SM building? Why there?" I asked, still confused. "You are a SHINee fan right? I thought you might know for sure where that is then~ haha" I laughed lightly and got a bit red. Lucky that he couldn't see that though. "Hehe~ true ^__^ <3 They're just super talented! And I can't help but to nosebleed about- ... Okay nothing you should know! = w = <3" We continued talking for a while but then we went to sleep.

Finally it was Saturday and I got to the building a half hour too early. There were all kind of girls from the same age, taking pictures or trying to look inside. The boys were even creepier as they even tried to break in! The only thing I was thinking at that moment was if I would ever go that far but I answered that question with a no. I get that you like your favorite idols but stalking them and taking away their privacy went to far for me. 

It was 3:15 PM and he still didn't come. I looked around, hoping to see some new faces but no. Come to think of, I didn't even know how he looked liked! I scratched my head lightly, getting a bit annoyed. I sat down on the ground and leaned against the wall of the building, closing my eyes lightly and letting out a deep sigh. I looked at the time again, '3:30 PM' and decided to leave. I then got stopped by a lot of screaming and turned around to look. My heart almost stopped when I saw who were walking out. My jaw dropped and I had the feeling I could cry of happiness. 5 boys came out with their faces hidden with sunglasses but it didn't really help. You could still easily recognize them and I was nearly about to scream. All the girls that were around ran towards them and I was surprised that they didn't ignore them but then I noticed something. One of them left the groups without the girls noticing and walked my way. I had the feeling I was about to faint when he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a car that I suspected to be his. He took place in the drivers seat and removed his glasses and smiled. "Annyeong~ I suppose that you're Seolmi?" He then asked. I slowly nodded, with my jaw still dropped. "J-Jong...hyun...? B-but! You're- what!?" I stuttered, not being able to say normal sentences. He laughed and ruffled my hair. I lightly slapped and pinched myself. "Yah! What are you doing!?" He asked, a bit loud and tried to stop me. I cried a bit and looked at him. "B-because! This can't be real..." I said softly. He chuckled. "Pabo~ and where are the nosebleeds?~" he smirked lightly. My face turned red and I hid my face as he started the car. "That- but- I... omoooo.... You're mean..." I pouted lightly. He just continued to laugh and I was too scared to face him. He sighed lightly and had a tiny smile on his face. "You were the one who told me right?.."  he started. "Told what?" I said, still not facing him. "To get a real relationship instead of just in a game, and ask the one I have a crush on out..." he said softly. My heart skipped a beat, slightly confused. "Are you trying to say that,... You like me?" I this time tried to face him but he was focussing on the road. He turned his head slightly and our eyes locked with each other. He gave a slight nod and then answered my question. "I do..."