Intro Chapter

The Secret of My Boyfriend

Seomi's POV:

"Beep Beep Beep Beep..." My alarm went off. I grabbed the first thing I could grab and threw it against the alarm clock. The noise was really loud so I opened my eyes and searched for the thing I threw. "Aigoooo, not again!" I pouted. My phone was lying on the ground with a broken screen. It was the 3th phone I broke in 1 month. I grabbed it and tested if it still worked but without success. I changed into my uniform and walked downstairs. "Morning.." I pouted. "Something wrong?" my mom asked. "If I tell you will you get mad?" I stared at my mom waiting for an answer. "You broke your phone again didn't you?" she said understanding while a bit of anger in her voice. I nodded and sat down on a chair. "But, how did you know?" I asked. "Just a guess." she replied and gave my breakfast. I looked at the food. I really had no idea what it was but it didn't smell that nice. I tried to think of an excuse to skip breakfast. I looked at the clock. "Ah! I'm late! I promised to walk to school with Eunji today!" I lied and pushed the food away from me and then packed my bag. "Really? Well at least eat something before you go." I walked back to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. "And buy a new cell phone. And this time you pay yourself!" my mom shouted at me. "But I'm trying to save my money for a SHINee concert! Yumin and Eunji already have the money for it and if I buy a cell phone now I will be the only one missing it!" I pouted. "Then you shouldn't throw random things at your alarm clock don't you think?" I looked at the ground for a second and then stuck out my tongue to her while leaving.

I was just in time at school. Yumin waved to me and came my way. "Did you brush your hair today??" she said a bit annoyed. "I did, why?" I asked. She looked surprised and walked to the classroom while I followed her. As the teacher started talking I dreamed away to my own fantasy world. I kept thinking about the new game I started playing yesterday. 8 long hours passed and finally the final bell rang. As I was still dreamy I got bumped against the lockers. I didn't know who did it though. The only thing I heard was "Watch out loser!" with a bit of laughing. "Are you okay?" Eunji asked while helping me grab my books and put them in my locker. "Yes, I'm used to it anyway..." I said with a fake smile. I looked around. "Where's Yumin?" I asked. "Skipping again, she heard SHINee was in the city so she went looking for them." She sighed. "Can't she just leave them alone?" I asked. She shrugged and we walked outside. "Taking the bus?" I asked Eunji while grabbing my bike. She nodded. As I was ready to go, Eunji waved me goodbye. I waved back and then didn't pay any more attention to it and again dreamed away. Sometimes I wondered how I never got in a accident even though I'm always in dreamland. I looked to the sky. There were dark clouds in the air. When I was almost home I remembered I had to buy a new cell phone. I turned around in the direction of the city. After 1 minute it started raining. I stopped for a moment and sighed. "Worse day ever." I said to myself. I continued while holding my back on my head so I wouldn't get soaked. 

I parked my bike and fast ran towards the phone store until I heard someone yelling my name. I turned around. It was Yumin who had a creepy smile on her face. "What did you do?" I asked while getting a bit scared of her smile. "Nothing yet~" She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the center of the city. "It's them! the real ones!" Yumin said while screaming a bit. My heart stopped for a second when I made eye contact with one of them. it really were them! I could recognize those eyes everywhere. the one I made eye contact with was without doubt the real Kim Jonghyun from SHINee! For a moment I was gone when suddenly I heard a camera. I looked at Yumin who started taking pictures. I looked back at SHINee who started running a bit. Yumin tried to follow them but I stopped her. "What are you doing?" She said angry. "Just, leave them alone okay?" She rolled her eyes and walked away mad. I rubbed my face and notcied I was soaked wet. I then fast bought a new phone and went home. Without drying my clothes, I started my computer and started the game. 


____________________

This is just an intro chapter before the story really starts so it might be boring.
I hope you liked it anyway and the real first chapter will be uploaded soon~