✎ 〈 i m i s s y o u ♡ 〉”

✎ 〈 i m i s s y o u ♡ 〉”

 

 

facebook-profile-picture.jpg (563×353)facebook-profile-picture.jpg (563×353)facebook-profile-picture.jpg (563×353)

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - — ✰

 

how long has it been since last time we talk?

It has been years now since Junhee have left Korea and follows her dream to Japan,flying oversea to meet new experience of street music in the city of Tokyo. She has met new people,learnt new things and slowly grows up. Just like the quote 'no pain no gain', of course she has to leave something behind in Korea to get something new in Japan, and yes, it worst as much as the new things she learned. Junhee looks at her guitar and sighed,thinking back about the memories she had back in Korea. 

This is the first time she came back to Seoul after she left her home country. Even Japan and Korea are not that far but the girl had been busy with studying that she didn't even have a week out to come back here. The city haven't change much since she left, many buildings were built, many unfamilair shops , new popular idols - new fashion. These things are changed just like when she lives here, the city that never sleep that always walking forward from times to time. It tires her a lot to get on those trend and things. Even she is just around 20 but she doesn't like to keep on fashion and prefer to be more with nature and art than to keep up with beauty and technology. She always like that from the start, spending all her time with her music - eating,sleeping,singing and doesn't care about her look. That made her different from the other girls - she didn't expect any boy to look at her at all, but there was one of the boys, just only one and would be the only one that made her heart beats like crazy, the one that made her smile all the day , the one that made she write those love songs and gives her the courage to chase after her dream.

Small smile appeared on the corner of her lip as she thought back about him.

 

How have you been,Kang Minhyuk?

 

I miss you.

 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - — ✰

 

It was the first day of Spring when they met. She was new at the high school,a first year - transfer from a girl school due to her father's order. The girl was young,shy and scared. She loves music and wants to become a singer since young but she never has the courage to tell her family, her father who runs a big company would never listen to her little dream. She was alone at the quiet corner of the school with her favorite guitar and there was him, a lovely boy who hides behind the building, he stared at the beautiful girl who has beautiful voice. 

 

"h... hello?" Junhee spotted a boy who was looking at her, she smiled and waves. The boy was surprised that he accidently fall down to ground. He shyly scratched his head, that wasn't a good first impression. Kang Minhyuk felt a bit disappointed of himself - he smiled,showing her his cute eyes - 

"Hi. I'm Kang Minhyuk. 3-A, nice to meet you." The boy said. Junhee looked at the older,a bit confused. She didn't know why such a flower boy, sunbae of hers would made an awkward introduction to a hubae like her. Well,he was even use formal language with the younger one, what's really going on here....

"Choi Junhee imnida, 1-B. I'm new here." Junhee said and bowed, the older blinked as he just realized that he had spoken formal with a hubae. He scratched his head again and gave the girl a friendly smile.

"Well, let me take you around here."

 

Days passed,months passed,years passed, a stranger becomes a lover as they learned each other and falls in love even more than their first met. Kang Minhyuk is sweet and caring to Junhee, as an oppa, he teaches her many things - helps her in any single things she need, he was always there whenever she in need of someone. The boy wasn't perfect, he has flaws,just like the others but Junhee likes him just like that, just like how he likes her - she wasn't perfect. Junhee wasn't the prettiest one around the campus or the most genius. She was just a normal quiet one who lives in her imagination. The girl loves music - she has the same dream just like him.

He plays drum while she plays guitar. He thought he loves music, but after he saw her passion in music on their first meeting - he changed his mind. The girl loves music more than anything, she enjoys it and plays out something that no one can. From that day,the boy falls in love with her. 

 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - — ✰

 

Happy couple smiles, Sad couples cries, but you and I are neiter of those. 

Unlike any couples,Minhyuk and Junhee wasn't so sweet - they didn't have amazing anniversary like those lovely ulzzang couples on internet,neiter nor those crazy couple who dates and did you-know-what things all days and nights. People called them boring couple and said that they would break up in only a few months but they didn't. They date for years. He was her first love and she was the first one he really gave his heart to. It was as sweet as candies and as beautiful as Spring's blooming flowers. The first love that still vivid in their hearts after years gone by.

Kang Minhyuk is a normal boy, A blood type, could be serious,perfectionism but sweet and protective boyfriend. He was still a student, haven't got much money to take her on romantic date so that he took her on something simple but memorable. The drummer matches something that seems not to fit. He took her onto the new world she never explore and teaches her how amazing the life is. He is always lively and filled with dream.

Choi Junhee is a girl who falls in love with music,carefree,sincere and straight but isn't strict. Being unpredictable,surprising him with her views. She likes sweet and filled with energy,making his heart pounding everytime he saw her smile. She isn't like any other girls he had met,doesn't put on much aegyo but cute with her natural beauty. Only speaking out one word could change his day into a bright day for him. She made him do something he never tries to do. He even went into café and tried desserts that he never wants to do. He found it a lot better than he thought.

As time goes by,they grew up and the children have to grow up. No one could stay child forever,so they did. Junhee used to scared of her father a lot. She didn't get the courage to tell him about her dream and keep silent all the time when she was with him. Minhyuk knows about that and tries to fix it,he knows that the girl has ability to become an artist,she sings well and plays well - she has the attitude and talented, all left is the courage. He encourage her to talk with her father, it slowly works - as the time passed,her father even helped her to find orportunity to get into music industry.

And one day,the chance has came to her, she got a scholarship to study in Japanese famous music university in Tokyo. The girl was so interested yet scared,she didn't want to leave her hometown on her own and being away from her boyfriend,she scared to have a distance love - She scares that the distance might break them apart; she was in love with him and didn't want to move on - she even thought of leaving her dream behind just to be with him. Minhyuk is the one who knows her the best and of course,he knows what she was thinking, he knows that she doesn't want to face the world without him - she doesn't want to walk on her way by herself but he could do nothing - the scholarship is for only one person and she got chosen,not him. Minhyuk,himself was nearly graduated from the university and he would started his career in a few years - he couldn't go there to be with her either. 

 

"Oppa! It's cold here,let's go inside." Junhee opened the door and talked to her boyfriend. They were at her house, it was her father's birthday - he even invited Minhyuk there. Her father knew about their relationship - he was brave and good enough that Junhee's father accept him as her boyfriend. It was the coldest night of Summer ; she even wore a jacket - no one really knows why the cold wind passed Seoul today but it just impossibly cold just like an Autumn night, Minhyuk was in the garden of the house - Junhee wondered why he was there alone, behaving so weird lately.

"Junhee, I have something to tell you" He said and looked at the girl, she blinked and waited for him to speak. Minhyuk swallowed his saliva, it was so hard to let out a word - he had been thinking about this for a while and wasn't sure if it was the right time but he hadn't got much time left....

"I'm leaving to States." He said without a glance at his girlfriend's face, he wasn't want to see her face, her disappointed,sad face or tears - he felt like dying seeing her cry so he looked up at the sky instead. The stars were shining since it was the dark night,all those stars seems brighter than it used to be. Junhee was shocked,hearing the word from him, she looked down at the ground - it was mid Summer, the green grass looked gray in the dark - the same colour as her heart at the moment. Turning gray like dying trees in the Winter,liveless and lonely. She felt like lost just when she heard the word from him - thinking about the day without him making her so weak.

"When?" a word escape from the younger. Her voice was shaking, she was trying hard not to let out a tear. The girl bit her lip,feeling the pain that came up both from her body and hear breaking heart.

"Next month" he answered and took a deep breathe. He moved closer and took her hand. The warmness of the older hand made the girl slowly looked up at the older. He smiled ; it was as sweet as usual - the shy and warm smile just like their first met. Kang Minhyuk had never changed. He was still the same one from the start until the end, he knew that this must disappointed her but it was the best for her future, for the dream she always yearning for.

 

"Listen,Junhee. You have to grow up, you can't stick with someone like me forever. You're talented, so beautiful and perfect - more than any other girls I have met. You deserve your future and you're strong enough to chase after your dream. Now,the thing you always wait has came to you. Catch it okay? I won't be there anymore so take care yourselves. From now on you're the best musician on Earth! The most talented guitarist, JUNIEL!" Minhyuk said childishly like he always does, it made her smile even tears were still on her face. She quietly laughes at his cute way of talking. She lightly hit him.

"Yah! I'm not that good! and what's JUNIEL?" Junhee said and looked at Minhyuk. He ruffled her hair and leaned closer as she stepped back. Devil Minhyuk appeared again - he was always this fun for her.

"Junie from your name and .." he said and paused - he picked up his bag that was on the ground, picking something up and hid it behind him - " L from LOVE. You'll be my first and only love forever." he said and gave her the flower he hid behind him. No,it wasn't a rose like in those romantic story. It was a Lily, White Lily. He leaned closer and kissed her lip. It was a warm touch on her lip, the sweetest feelings she ever felt - something that she would never forget. A kiss under the sea of stars, in the cold night of Summer, so precious and memorable.

He pulled out the kissed and looked at the younger - he smiled and wiped her tears off from her beautiful face. Junhee smiled, the bad feelings had gone. It didn't turn out bad as she thought. Those sad songs are wrong, and those cheesy dramas too - it wasn't as hurt as they said and breaking up isn't always ending up with tears. He held her hand and pulled her forward.

 

"Junhee-yah,we haevn't got much time left. Let's make memories!" He said and pulled out sparklers from his pocket. Then everything turned out bright, it was the best night in her life, spending her time with someone she loves. Even though it wasn't last forever but it would be there in her heart until the end of time. The sparkling light, the shining star, the cold breeze in Summer and the blooming flower of the first love, the youth and the dream.

 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - — ✰

 

The cold wind of Autumn, the leaves turned brown as they falls down from the trees. Junhee looks at the beautiful scenary around her as she bites the egg sandwich. She places her guitar beside her as she starts the picnic. The young couples look at her strangely, no wonder they look at her like that, what would you think if you see a girl - mid twenty aged smiling alone and eat egged sandwich with seaweed soup in Autumn but she didn't worried at all, she has debuted in Japan as 'JUNIEL' the name he gave to her that night. She isn't the most popular one, doesn't get to top 10 of Origon Chart yet but she got some fans, some people recognize her on street in Tokyo and many people loves her songs. That's all she wanted. She is happy with her nowaday life, friends, music, fans - everything she ever want but it's just KANG MINHYUK. The only thing that would filled this happy ending scene of hers - something that would made her life complete, if only he was there with her....

 

He walked out of the café, crossing the street to another important place of his. The park, the place where he took Junhee on their first date. He didn't know what gotten to him making he wants to go to the place, may be that it was now 3 years after the last time he went there - he didn't mind the feelings at all. He hasn't got anything to do since it was Sunday, his day off. He is curretly working as a drummer for a band called 'CN BLUE' which plays for the most popular club, F&C every Friday. The income is good enough for a single man like him. He walked around the park alone, looking at the sky - strange again, why the sky looks so bright, it is Autumn already but it isn't cold as it supposed to be. He smiles at the cloud when he hear a familair songs from somewhere. 

He remember the voice and the guitar, he was sure that it must be his imagination since the owner of the voice must be busy working in Japan. He heard that the girl has made her debut and he even asked his friend that went to Japan to buy one for him. He follows the sounds as he spots someone sitting under the same tree he brought her. The girl placed guitar aside and started eating egg sandwich and seaweed soup. He grins, she hasn't change, everything is still the same just like their last met. He walks closer to the girl who looks at the young couple walking by - she must be thinking to herself. The couple smiles back to him seeing Minhyuk walking to Junhee. He smiles back and quietly pats the girl's back.

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Junhee, how have you been?"

 

 

"I'm doing good but just that......."

 

 

 

"......I miss you..."

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -       the end✱ 

hello,people. it's me updating again - 
and finally made a proper oneshot.
well yeah, I like this better,classic one.
the one in the foreward said 'warm day of winter' 
but in the story it was just 
'cold day of summber' and 'warm weather of autumn'
just random things I put on to make it confuing/slaps myself/
please leave a comment, thanks ♥
— eun