Chapter 1

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends - Christmas Special

 

Reina woke up when the sunlight shone into the room. She flipped to her left and smiled as she saw her boyfriend still deeply in sleep. ‘Oppa, Yongguk oppa, wake up already’ Reina gently shook his arm.

Yongguk just wrapped his arm around her waist and brought her closer to him. ‘Oppa’ Reina called again and lightly slapped his arm but Yongguk just snuggled closer to her and sleep.

‘Oppa’ Reina disapprovingly called out.

‘Arasso, arasso’ Yongguk’s voice was deeper than ever when he just woke up. Reina chuckled *I cant believe I used to think that Yongguk oppa would throw a temper at anyone who woke him up*

‘Morning’ Reina bend down and gave Yongguk a quick peck on the lip.

‘This isn’t how my morning kiss should be’ Yongguk clucked his tongue.

Reina’s face turn confused ‘Then how?’

Yongguk instantly switch their position and hovered on top of her. He gave her a smirk before he crashed his lip to hers. He kissed her sweetly and pulled out after awhile. He slipped his thumb across Reina’s bottom lip and smiled ‘This is what I called a morning kiss.’ He smirked in satisfaction as he looked at the angel below him.

Reina chuckled then pinched Yongguk’s nose ‘Silly oppa.’

‘Im only silly for you’ Yongguk leaned down and lovingly nuzzled her nose with his.

Yongguk rested his forehead against hers ‘Cant we just stay like this instead? I don’t feel like waking up anymore’ he said as he wound his arms around Reina’s waist and closed his eyes while he savored the moment.

‘Oppa..’ Reina called.

Yongguk heaved a sigh and rolled over to the side of the bed. ‘Arasso arasso, Im going to wash up now’ Yongguk stepped out of his bed. Right before he took another step towards the bathroom, he turn around and looked at Reina ‘Wanna join me?’ he teased.

‘Oppa’ Reina yelped, her face flustered.

Yongguk let out a low chuckle then raise his hand up ‘Arasso arasso, I wont tease you anymore’ he leaned in and softly peck on her forehead before he headed towards the bathroom.

Reina left the room and head back towards her room. She was about to open the door when someone came out of her room. ‘Byunghun oppa?’ Reina called out.

‘So this is where you are?’ L.joe wrapped Reina in his arm the moment he saw her.

Reina frowned and looked up at him ‘Whats wrong oppa?’

L.joe ruffled her hair as he smiled down at her ‘Nothing, just want to see your face that’s all’

‘Silly oppa’ Reina chuckled as L.joe fixed her hair back.

‘Where did you sleep last night?’ L.joe raised his brow and looked at her ‘Not at Sungyeol’s was it?’

Reina shook her head ‘No, I slept in Yongguk oppa’s room last night. Wae?’ she curiously looked at L.joe.

L.joe waved his hand ‘Aniya, nothing.’ L.joe paused then wound his arm around Reina’s waist ‘actually I do have a problem with it.’ L.joe spoke.

Reina tilt her head as she looked at him, not understanding what L.joe was talking about. ‘I want to sleep with you too’ L.joe pouted.

Reina poke L.joe’s forehead back and clucked her tongue ‘What did Chunji oppa do to you? Tch tch tch’ she shook her head then ran into her room.

L.joe stopped the door before Reina could even close it. L.joe smirked as he took a step towards her ‘you were saying?’ L.joe raised his brow.

Reina meekily smiled ‘I said something? What?’ she feigned innocent.

‘You don’t think I’ll just let you go like that do you?’ L.joe looked at Reina.

‘Oppa look!’ Reina pointed towards the direction behind him. L.joe turned around and looked towards the direction Reina was pointing while she used the chance to close the door.

L.joe heard the sound of the door being closed and realised she had lied to him. He chuckled to himself before he spoke slightly louder for her to hear ‘You cant run from me forever Reina.’ he teased with a smirked and strode off.

Chunji came out from his room, his eyes still half closed as he spoke ‘What happen?’

L.joe casually waved his hand in the air ‘you don’t need to know.’ he opened the door to his room. ‘Oh yeah, don’t come near me’ L.joe spoke before he walked into his room and closed his door.

‘Mwoh?’ Chunji asked out confused but L.joe was already gone. ‘Crazy bastard’ Chunji went right back into his room for more sleep.

Reina walked down the stairs after washing up. ‘Morning sweetie’ a voice greeted her before she even entered the kitchen. She instantly smiled seeing her Myungsoo oppa by the kitchen counter ‘Myungsoo Oppa!’ she sweetly called back.

L chuckled then waved her over. He pulled her onto his lap and wound his arms around her waist. ‘Morning oppa’ Reina smiled as she brushed his hair with her hand.

‘Morning sweetie’ L kissed the side of her temple before he buried his face into her hair. ‘You smell so nice, can I have you as breakfast instead?’ he kissed the side of her neck.

Reina chuckled then turned around and poke his forehead. ‘You’re being silly again oppa’

L grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes ‘What if Im serious?’ he raised his brow at her.

‘Then I’ll have to take her away from you’ a voice called out from behind and pulled Reina away from L.

Both L and Reina turned around to see Sungyeol in front of them. ‘Sungyeol oppa’ Reina called upon seeing his face.

‘Morning darling’ Sungyeol cupped Reina’s face and leaned in to kiss her.

Reina instantly wound her arms around his neck and kissed back. ‘Morning oppa’ Reina smiled as they leaned back.

‘Yah Lee Sungyeol, do you always have to ruin our moments?’ L jokingly glared at him.

Sungyeol chuckled and raised his brow ‘Did I?’ He feign ignorance and looked down at Reina ‘Did I just spoil your moment with Myungsoo?’

Reina looked at L and smirked while she replied ‘Nope, Im glad you’re here. Myungsoo oppa almost wanted to eat me up!’ she clucked her tongue at L, her eyes sparkles with mischief.

‘Mwoh?!’ L jumped up from his seat while Reina and Sungyeol laugh.

‘Come here you!’ L took a step forward and Reina immediately hide behind Sungyeol. ‘No!’ she stuck her tongue out at him before hiding behind Sungyeol again.

Sungyeol laughed as he stood in between them. L reached his hands out to grab her while she continued to hide behind Sungyeol who watched them.

In the midst, someone entered the kitchen and asked ‘Whats going on here?’ they turned to see Himchan entering the kitchen with a confused face.

‘Himchan oppa!’ Reina instantly run to him while he braced her into his arms. ‘Whats wrong princess?’ Himchan asked as he rocked her side to side.

Reina pouted as she complained ‘Myungsoo oppa is bullying me’

Himchan instantly raised his brow as he looked at L ‘You’re bullying my princess?’

‘Mwoh?! Yah you come here right now!’ L took a step towards her while Reina squealed.

Reina ran out of Himchan’s arms and hide behind him ‘See oppa, Myungsoo oppa is bullying me’ She pointed towards  L and stuck her tongue out at L mischievously.

Reina squealed when someone suddenly pulled her away from Himchan. ‘You’re being really naughty today aren’t you Reina?’ Reina felt shivers ran down her spine as L.joe whispered into her ear and wound his arms around her waist to prevent her from running away.

‘I told you you cant run away from me forever didn’t I?’ L.joe smirked as he finally caught her.

L clucked his tongue at Reina ‘Looks like I wasn’t the only that suffered am I?’ he asked as he looked at L.joe. Sungyeol and Himchan folded their arms as they watched.

‘No, our baby girl here is being naughty today’ he spoke then looked at Reina and smirked ‘Arent you?’

Reina bite her lip and meekily smiled. Before she could say anything Yongguk walked down from the stairs ‘Whats with the commotion?’ Yongguk raised his brow at the dongsaengs.

‘Help me oppa!’ Reina reached her arms out to Yongguk.

Yongguk instantly pulled her into his arms. He curled a strand of hair behind her ear and asked ‘What happened?’

‘Oppa, they’re bullying me!’ Reina complained to Yongguk with a pout on her face while pointing towards them.

‘Mwoh?!’ Himchan, Sungyeol, L and L.joe shouted, feeling ridiculous.

Yongguk did the same thing as what Himchan did earlier on ‘You all bully my angel?’

'I didnt even do anything!' Sungyeol said.

‘Your angel is the one bullying us’ L pointed out as he narrowed his eyes at Reina.

Yongguk chuckled before he looked at them ‘Too bad, you all have to stick with it even if you dont like it’ he took Reina’s side.

Reina smiled and kissed Yongguk on his lip ‘I like you the best oppa’ Yongguk chuckled while the rest grumbled.

‘What happened?’ Chunji raised his brow as he entered.

‘You missed everything’ L.joe said before he sat on the dining table.

‘What did I missed?’ Chunji asked as he looked at the rest.

They just shrugged while they started on their breakfast. Chunji frowned and Reina chuckled ‘Just sit down and have breakfast already oppa’ Reina called out and patted the seat beside her.

Chunji went over and pecked on her lip ‘Morning babe’

‘Morning oppa’ Reina sweetly called back.