Ten

Far From Perfect

''Yah, Eunhee! Get up! We have to go to the gym!'', Sooyoung yelled as she pulled the covers from me. I hissed when the cold air touched my legs and yanked back my covers. ''3 more hours.'', I slurred from under the covers. ''3 HOURS?!'', Sooyoung shrieked. I winced at hearing her high voice. ''Because 5 minutes are never enough.'', I explained drowsily. ''MINHO OPPA!'', Sooyoung screeched.

 

''What, Sooyoung?'', he appeared, his hair dripping wet. ''Wake Eunhee. She won't get up.'', Sooyoung retreated. I poked my face out of the covers and saw Minho climbing in to my bed, his dripping hair making the pillow wet. ''YAH. GO GET YOUR OWN BED!'', I yelled when Minho hugged me close to his dripping hair. ''As long as you get up.'', he vowed. I kicked him out of my bed, making him fall on to his while I flipped my pillow over and closed my eyes again.

 

''TAEYANG! GET YOUR IN HERE!'', Minho yelled, a couple of octaves higher than Sooyoung did. ''Hell no, Hyung. You wake her up. She swore to cut off my mohawk if I try to wake her up again.'', Taeyang said from the other side of the adjoining door. I smirked in my victory. ''DAMMIT, CHOI EUNHEE. GET UP OF ELSE I SPLASH WATER ALL OVER YOU.'', Minho warned as he picked me up. ''YAH! PUT ME DOWN!'', I said as I struggled in his grip.

 

''Now, really, Eunhee. Get up.'', Ga In said in a motherly tone. Pouting, I told Minho to put me down and I trudged to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and changed in to my gym clothes. I tied my hair up in to a high ponytail and slipped in to my running shoes and followed the others out the door. 

 

The gym was only down the hall but I ignored the gym altogether and headed toward the elevator. ''Yah, Eunhee! Where you going?'', Nicole and Hyori chorused. ''I'll be back after a little jog. You guys can start without me.'' I waved as the elevator doors opened and closed behind me. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''Saw Jongin?'', Minhyun asked when I returned back to the gym and started running on the treadmill. ''I did.'', I said with a visible smile on my face. ''What was he doing?'', he asked, showing interest. ''You'd go gay if I told you.'', I hid my snickering. ''Come on! Tell me! There's no one here except for us.'', he pleaded. I looked around and noticed that he was right. The gym was empty except for the two of us. ''Fine. But you have to promise not to tell anyone. Anyone, Minhyun. Jonghyun told me you that you told him about Jongin.'', I narrowed my eyes at him while making him promise.

 

''Alright, fine. But he bribed me to tell, did he mention that?'', Minhyun defended himself. Shrugging it off, I told him, ''He was dancing. Shirtless.'', while I squealed mentally. ''What's so good about that?'', Minhyun said while stopping his treadmill. I stopped mine too and went over to the padded bench to take my shoes off. ''He has chocolate abs, Minhyun. Not the fake type. THE REAL DEAL.'', I explained. ''Did I mention he's tan?'', I kept talking.

 

''Sounds like you really like this guy, Noona.'', Minhyun chuckled. ''We've only been on one date, Minhyun. It doesn't mean anything. Not yet, anyway.'', I denied. Suddenly, my phone's ringtone filled the empty gym and Minhyun snatched it first. ''Oooh~ Loverboy's calling you already~'', Minhyun cooed as he pressed 'Answer'. ''MINHYUN, DON'T-!'', I tried to say but it was already too late. Minhyun had already started talking.

 

''Hello? Is this lover boy speaking?'', Minhyun drawled. ''MINHYUN! GIVE IT BACK!'', I yelled at him but he pushed me away. Since it was loudspeaker, I heard Jongin's voice answer, ''Sorry?''. Minhyun chuckled silently. ''Noona's speaking a lot about you~ She says you're tan~ and that she saw you dancing and shiz~'', he kept on going. ''Really? If you don't mind, could you give her the phone?'', Jongin asked politely. Snickering, I snatched away my phone and pushed Minhyun away from me. 

 

''Hi.'', I said. ''Sorry about that. Minhyun had a bit too much sugar today.''. ''YAH, DID NOT!'', Minhyun yelled in my ear. I pushed him a bit harder and he slumped against the wall, pouting. ''It's all right, love. Wanna have lunch with me?'', he asked. ''I've got schedules, Jongin. But I'll try to make it. Is 1.30 okay?'', I promised. ''Alright. I'll come pick you up. See you.'', were his last words before he hung up. 

 

''Made plans with your boyfriend, Choi?'', Jonghyun's voice echoed through the gym. I turned around to find him standing at the entrance to the gym in a hoodie and sweatpants along with running shoes. ''Why? Want me to make plans with you?'', I sarcastically said. ''Here's a plan. Dump the amateur and go out with me.'', he said as he walked toward me. ''And what do I get in return?'', I asked, wit getting the best of me. Jonghyun gestured to himself with his hands. ''Me.''

 

''Thanks for the offer, but I'm gonna have to turn it down.'', I patted his cheek with mock sweetness. I could have sworn I could have seen Jonghyun blush for the first time ever since highschool. ''YAH, HYUNG! YOUR FACE IS ALL RED!'', Minhyun's voice was so loud it rang off the walls. ''YAH, AM NOT!'', Jonghyun denied. I smiled at my small victory.

 

That idiot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Ten~

Sorry for the short update. But it seems like JR's getting jealous of Kai already. :'D

Comment and subscribe!

tumblr_mfeyxdnmoX1ruwx9eo1_250.gif tumblr_mfeyxdnmoX1ruwx9eo2_250.gif tumblr_mfeyxdnmoX1ruwx9eo4_250.gif