third day

precious last days

The third and the last day Hyunki had the chance being together with SHINee. They would visit some places then did a little farewell party. They went to everysing studio. A place where you can get everything related to SM Entertainment. Well not that everything, but most of. The place-which was located in Myeongdong district-has a lot of attractive sides. Cozy café, karaoke room, even a photo box which we called I Star Shoot, where you could have a pose with the celebrity you want, by effect of course.

            “Hyunki-ah place your head like this,” Key showed an aegyo to Hyunki.

            “Like this?” Hyunki copied Key’s aegyo.

            “Aaah kyeoptaa,” Key pouted his lips and messed Hyunki’s hair.

            “Stop that Kibum-ah,” Minho said, “Let’s take a picture, hana deul set,”

            “This looks great,” Taemin pulled out the photograph.

            “Do you want us to sign here Hyunki-ah?” Jonghyun asked.

            “Of course, hyung. I was almost asked it,” Hyunki answered with smile.

            “I will sign first, Hyunki-ah,” Onew said, “You won’t believe that an incredible leader like me does exist, kekeke,”

“What are you talking about hyung, I’m the diva,” Key told Onew while waving a bit his hair back.

            “Alright stop it you guys,” Minho told them, “Hyunki-ah they’re so freaking noisy like this in the dorm hahaha,” then Minho told Hyunki.

            Hyunki smiled, “I don’t know that Minho hyung,”

            “Of course,” Key said again, “Because Minho is also very noisy whenever he’s stuck with video games,”

            “The soccer one,” Taemin added.

            “He’ll be like this,” Onew said then put his point finger above his mouth and said, “Goal!” Onew successfully imitated Minho’s style in winning soccer video game.

            “Hahaha not like that hyung. You are the one who’s always noisy when you want to eat chicken,” Minho laughed, “And that happens not once in a while,”

            “And you know Hyunki-ah,” Jonghyun then said, “Although that happens almost everyday, we’re happy with that and feel like something’s missing if there’s a sudden silence,”

            “Well. Time to go back to the dorm,” Minho said in a soft voice.

            Later in that day the six of them went back to the dorm with unpredictable emotions. Between happy and sad, between unstable and stable.

            They arrived at the dorm quietly, just was not as usual. Just unpredictable unlike usual. Well it was cloudy day, supporting weather. Lots of laugh should be ended with tears. Hyunki neither SHINee boys wanted so. It was a real pain to deliver a pain truth, but they had to.

            Night in that dorm, Hyunki told the SHINee boys how he managed to struggle through his hard life. How he firstly fell in love with this boyband, and how he was being a fanboy, bought a lot of stuffs. SHINee boys felt so relieved in having such a big fan. Hyunki was the youngest fan they had known having a completed collection of their albums. And now they are together and spending wonderful times together.