beginning

precious last days

The flight would be at 7.30. A 10-year-old boy taken by his mom to the airport. This boy had to struggle hard through his should be beautiful-life in the rid of a deadly-disease called “sickle cell anemia”. His red-blood cell shaped like sickled moon; hence his blood cell couldn’t absorb oxygen as much as the amount usual people able to. He had suffered this disease since he was 7 years old, and the doctor predicted his life would be remaining in just a month.

The kind-hearted boy group, SHINee, was holding a social program, granting unlucky people like this boy who had a wish to meet SHINee for the rest of their (short) life. SHINee had made a choice based on their manager’s suggestion, and this boy was luckily chosen.

            “Hyunki-ah, come faster you’re gonna miss your flight,” a middle-aged woman wearing a long brown coat was waving to a kid who was standing a bit far from her.

            “Ne, umma,” Hyunki managed his little steps toward his mom while his eyes were still looking at the interesting banner in front of the F.O. desk. This little boy was a really big fan of SHINee. He had all SHINee’s album from the first mini album Replay until the last mini album, Sherlock. He even had the mini series of SHINee’s Japanese album, The First. Hyunki also had a lot of SHINee posters stuck on his room’s wall.

            Hyunki knew that his life was made shorter by the disease. For a 10-year-old boy, Hyunki stayed so strong that he weren’t frustrated but he faced the death with a wide heart instead. He had wished to have a meet up with his idol, SHINee for a long time. And Michael Kim, SHINee’s manager thought that he would be appropriate to have his wish granted.

            Hyunki then entered the cabin while waving to and wishing luck from his mom. He was really excited that time though he had to face the reaper in a while. But for this moment, he would meet up with SHINee in 2 hours!

 

            The airplane has arrived safely. The domestic airport was really in crowd because SHINee was there in order to pick Hyunki. There were a lot of  SHINee’s fans (shawol) gathered in the airport shouting “SHINee” and also welcoming the ill boy, Hyunki.

            “Where do you think he is, hyung?” Taemin aksed while waving a little banner. Written there, “Welcome, Hyunki ^^”.

            “10-year-old, quite tall with a short dark brown hair. Ah there he is,” Minho said.

            Hyunki was quite disorganized because that was his first time using a flight. The guard told him to get down the escalator, and then he saw his five favorite people down there and smiled widely while waving to them.

            “Hey Hyunki how was your flight?” Jonghyun asked while messing hyunki’s hair.

            “That was awesome, Jonghyun-ssi,” Hyunki answered happily.

            “You’d better call us hyung,” Key said, “Because we’re family,”

            “Hyung? Alright Key hyung,” Hyunki was up in the air right now.

            “Hyunki-hyung, hyun-ki hyung-ki...” Onew started his sangtae and everyone was silenced in a while then.

            “Could you understand that Hyunki-ah? Our leader is such absurd, I didn’t either,” Key said breaking the silence. Then they walked toward SHINee bus and moving forward to their dorm.

            “Tadaa.. This is our dorm, Hyunki-ah. And here’s a little place you can have sleep. I hope you like it,” Minho said happily to Hyunki.

            “This-is won-der-ful,” Hyunki widened his eyes in amazement. He couldn’t believe he was there together with his forever and ever idol, SHINee.

            “You’ll stay with us for about three days so prepare yourself hehe,” Minho said.