first day

precious last days

The manager had planned their vacation well. Although Hyunki was a Korean, but he wasn’t able to visit a lot of places there due to the poverty. Here it was...

SM Entertainment building was located near SHINee’s dorm. There they explained every single thing about how they managed their hard times being trainee, the fun of making the albums and everything. They also sang and danced for Hyunki. The Ring Ding Dong one, Hyunki’s favorite song.

They managed to use the cable car to get into Namsan Seoul Tower or N. Seoul Tower. First they got into the shuttle bus before hitting the cable car. They really enjoyed the time there. N. Seoul Tower...

“Hyunki-ah hold this, write something umm... sweet?” Key told Hyunki to hold the love lock they had, there’s a tradition there in N. Seoul Tower about the “love-lock”. You have to write something before locking it into the place provided there. It’s said if you do that so, your relationship will last forever. That time they had “Hyunki and SHINee” written there in their love-lock.

“Throw that far away, Hyunki-ah,” Minho told Hyunki to throw the key.

“Arraso, hyung,” Hyunki smiled widely while Taemin was busy locking their love lock somewhere.

“Alright now move to... Teddy Bear museum!” Onew shouted.

The Teddy Bear museum was easy to reach; they shared laughter happily in the past and present teddy bear dioramas.

“Look at that Hyunki-ah, they’re sooo adorable,” Key said.

“They’re just like us,” Taemin pointed at something cute.

“Ne, hyung. I shall not forget precious times like this,” Hyunki said something that made all SHINee members froze a moment, and then they decided to go ahead.