048. (x)

101 Ways To Annoy Your Readers

48. Recently, I'm not in the mood to be annoying people so I'll just shamefully promote my other stories. :3

The Life of the Ugly - recently I've been interested in this kind of plot.

Lee Ji Young, rejected since birth.

Her mother hit her.

Her fake father disliked her.

Her brother despised her.

Her friends used her.

Everybody else bullied her.

Her ex-boyfriend played her.

Her teachers disreagrded her.

Animals hate her.

Why?

It is all because she's ugly.

Let's take a peek at

the life of the ugly.

 

Falling for the opposite twin - I love this. <3

I'm off to meet the person I'll be married to today but guess what, I fell for her twin brother.

Perfectly Mismatched - I have hopes for this but I just don't have much time. :(

In hopes of having your first love, you'll do whatever it takes but what if he's just not worth it?

What if you guys are really perfectly mismatched?

Copy and Paste - The plot is good but I don't have many ideas. :(

When you meet a person exactly like you, what would you feel? Trust me, it's not as interesting as you think.

My Crush is My Arranged Spouse? Cool. - I have no idea of what I'm doing here.

I'm having the same crush for over 3 years now but my love will be ruined by some arranged marriage..UGH! MY LIFE!

The Next Step - A hunhan story. I haven't update for so long though.

Step 1: Strangers Step 2: Friends Step 3: Close Friends Step 4: Best Friends

What's next? Ultra Super Mega Best Friends or slightly higher than that?

twisted love~  A yamee34 story. It's jpop based though. Jpop lovers who read this, likes it. ^^ I like the plot but the way she writes is bad.

Yamada Ryosuke met a girl that looks and acts exactly like him they always meet. During those meets, they always fight but in the end they began to have feelings for each other. Like any other love they have to face lots of obstacles and have to come through all of it luckily they did but a huge family obstacle appeared and they are not ready to face it how will this turn out...?