Chapter 2

Stay with me and I'll protect you with my body and soul

"MinMi,didn't we told you to wait at the bus stop? You made us worry,you know. Next time,don't do it again.Okay?" Hyorin remind me over and over again. I couldn't tell that I met JunHong this morning,she might find him again.. Like the last time.

"Hey! Are you listening?" she scold me.. There is nothing I could do except nodding the entire times as she speaks. "Do you know,my sis Bora. She won't stop scolding me all the time!" she shares with me her stories, "Yesterday night,while I was on the phone with my......" her stories goes on,but my heart wasn't there to listen. I think back of the time I spend my time in the van with B.A.P...I wish I could meet them again,it might be hard but I got the feelings that I will meet them again.. "She just won't stop you know! Aishh.." I'm back to her funny and yet embarassing stories again. 



Second period has finally end. I can't help it but to think of YoungJae,he is just so muscular. I even get to hit him and he.. Manage to pinch me! This is so embarassing that I suddenly blush and smile by my ownself! I think I've fallen for him. Just maybe.. I'm not sure.. Thinking of them sure does make times pass by even faster than I could ever imagine.. Soon,its recess time and Hyorin drag me to the cafetiria as usual.

"Here! Let's share. I don't want to gain weigh.." she said as she handed half of the bun to me.. "Eat more,okay? I'm worry about you.. You need to take good care of yourself. Who knows what might happen to you again? Don't make me worry about you,okay? You always get into trouble when I'm not around.."
Its just so crowded in the cafetiria that I'm kinda piss off. Nothing seems to change.. Not even a thing. There is still someone that is following me.. I don't know who,but there is. I hope HyoRin won't be involve in this.

"Let's go back to class,I'm tired to walk around"

"Sure."


As Zelo is doing the laundry,others did their own task. Except for HimChan. He still loves to delay to throw the rubbish out.

"Zelo,what happened back then to your friend MinMi. You haven't exactly told us the story yet.." JongUp questioned him "It seems like she is having a hard time because everytime you look at her pictures,you'll cry for no reasons."

Zelo suddenly stop washing and said "I don't want to talk about it for now.. I'll share when the time is right."

JongUp pat his shoulder and said "Just tell me,if anything bothers you. Okay?"

YongGuk suddenly screams from the kitchen "Who wants ice-cream?" then JongUp leave Zelo in a lightning speed!

"'When it comes to ice-cream nothing can stop him.. Haha" Zelo said, "I hope you're okay,MinMi.. I really miss you. Hope to see you soon.." Tears are falling down from his teary eyes... 



While I'm on my way home,I could sense that someone is following me. So I walk as fast as I could but I end up in a dead end! The shadow is coming closer,I have no else to run or hide.I got so scare that I forget how to fight back. The darkness is scaring me that I wish there is a way out. I can't help it, I want to scream so badly! Its coming closer to me. Its playing with me mind. I close my eyes. The shadow. I heard the voice! A man's voice!

"You're MinMi right? What are you doing here?" he asks "I'm YoungJae. Don't you remember me?"

I was so scare that I end up hugging him and crying..

"'Hey,what's the matter? Did I scared you? I'm sorry.." He hugs me back and waits me to calm down.

"Where is YoungJae?" asks Daehyun,"He had been gone for hours now.. Where is him? He never went out until this late. Hyung,did Jae told you where is he going to?"

YongGuk shakes his head.

"Aishh. Where is him?" DaeHyun worried

"Maybe he is seeing someone right now?" HimChan said, "I wonder who is she? He e=never mention about having any relationship before.."

"No way! I knew all of his secrets and he doesn't have any girlfreind right now.If he does,he'll tell me.." DaeHyun said as he protest HimChan

"What if he does and didn't tell you at all?"

"I'll ask him when he gets back"

The night seems so long that I didn't realise the time and YoungJae hugs me so tight.