Chapter 1

Stay with me and I'll protect you with my body and soul

 Holding my school bag tightly as I turn on my iPod to listen my favourite song,Crash by B.A.P and imagine that they're singing. While I was imagining,I suddenly smile as I think of Zelo cute dance. He maybe younger than me,he is still an ideal guy for young teenagers like me.

Then someone tap on my shoulder,I turn around and saw YoungJae.

He smiles and says 'You're listening to our song right? Can you share with me? I mean,your earphone?'

I can't say a word at all,I'm so happy that my lips can't move. My hands start to shake when I heard him talking to me..

*Oh my GG! Is this a dream? YoungJae is talking to me!* I thought to myself.

By that time none of my friends were with me and the bus stop is empty.. Just only both of us.. I lend him one side of my earphone,and we listen to every tracks of B.A.P together! Suddenly,someone called him. Someone is going to pick him up!

"Hey. I'm waiting at ther nearby bus stop.."

"Who was it?"

"Just a friend of mine.. Let's continue listening,okey?"


While we were listening to It's All Lies,a black van arrive infront of us,I'm not sure who is it.

The door opens,the first guy I saw is Zelo and he is sleeping on JongUp's shoulder.

I saw YongGuk with his basketball,I bet that he just bought it. Since he is not sweating.. I search for HimChan next and saw him self cam again! He is so great in SelCa..

"Boys with camera.. Haha.." I thought to myself..

"Jae,get in the car.." it was Daehyun's voice!

I barely move when I saw how cute is he in real life. Nothing could express how cute is he. As a Korean,I have to bow as a sign of greeting. I bowed and I caught him smiling back at me! 


YoungJae caught me smiling and said "Wow, you have a cute smile." as he pinch my cheek.

"Ouch! That hurts oppa!" I hit him on his shoulder..

"Can we send her to her school,Daehyun? We can't leave her here,it might be dangerous for a girl at her age." YoungJae ask "I think its safer if she follow us."

Zelo woke up at that time and saw me. He was very suprised to see me. "MinMi? Is that you?" he asked,

I smile and said "Hello JunHong,its been awhile since I last met you."

When others heard my name,they were very suprise as if they meet an artist. "So,this the girl you've been talking about. She is very pretty indeed.." said HimChan

"Come on in. Let's us send you to school.." Daehyun told me. 

"Eh? It's okay.. My friends will pick me up sooner.." I told them

"Are you sure they are coming? Its no good if we left you behind like this.." YoungJae asks, "Why don't we just send you? Its faster so you won't be late.."

So,I went into the van to join them. I can't believe that I'm in the same vehicles with B.A.P! But one thing for sure,they won't take their eyes of me. Why? What did Zelo told them?


"So,hows high school?" Zelo asked me "Was it wonderful? Hows others? I haven't seen them in awhile.. I miss them, especially my MinMi!" he hugs me all of the sudden. Others start to ,

"Zelo a,can I date her? Since I'm older than her.." ,Daehyun ,

"A pretty girl like her should have a cool boyfriend like me,don't you think so?" then HimChan interupted, "She should have a handsome boyfriend like me instead.."

Zelo got angry and said "Hyung a,you guys are scaring her! Look at her,she didn't even said a word since just now. You guys were making her nervous."

"Are you sure she is nervous because of us? Or because of you?" YongGuk teases him.

I started to laugh, "JunHong a,I never knew others will tease you like this.. It seems that you made a lot of good friendships here.. I'm happy.."

"I haven't seen your smile since you left us.."

"I'm here.. Don't worry.. I'll always be by your side"

Zelo hugs me, "I miss you a lot..."

"DaeHyun oppa,please drop me right infront of that junction."

"Huh? Why? We should make sure that you're safe when you get there.. Right,guys?" YongGuk said "It our rules to protect our BABYz.." 

"Do you want yourself to be expose right infront of my school?"

"Fine then.. MinMi,please take care of yourself,okay?" Zelo told me, "We haven't seen each others for alomost 2 years now,I hope we could meet again some day.."

"We will.. Don't worry..Take care of yourself too,JunHong." I wave at him

"Bye-bye~ I love you!"

"I love you too~"

 

I walk to my school and hope that no one notice I'm with B.A.P a moment ago or they might "kill" me. I just hope that Zelo and the rest will have enough sleep,since they've work so hard to promote themselves. I'd hope everything is okay with Zelo.

"I'll miss you,JunHong..." I talk to myself, "Noona really miss you,my baby brother.."