Safe and Sound

Safe and Sound

 

A/N : Like I said, it's pretty short. Idk what happen to me. I wrote this because I'm stuck writing Perfection lol xD It's really random idea, so hope you guys would like it. It's not angst. I think so. Idk what genre it is but...oh well enjoy~^^

Safe and Sound

It was pitched black. Yes, in his eyes everything was covered with a black colour filled with sadness and hatred. His limbs were shaking involuntary even so he cried silently, scolding himself not to tremble. Though he cried so much, though he screamed to the world to leave him alone, he couldn’t change anything. He couldn’t return everything in a normal state like before.

Here he was, on the floor with his legs against his chest and his hands firmly wrapped his shaking legs. His head was buried on his knees, wetting them with his desolate tears. He lost everything. His family, his house, his friends. They were gone in a blink of an eye.

What did he do to deserve this? He didn’t remember creating a sin before so why was he received this punishment for?

“Sunggyu…” That soft voice called out for him. It was soothing. Yes, everytime he heard that voice, his heart will automatically beat rhythmically. It was just perfect to hear that voice ringing in his ears.

Sunggyu didn’t respond, instead he kept on crying because he really didn’t know what to say to that person actually. Soon, he felt two strong arms wrapping to his body tenderly as if he was giving him all the body heat he required to wash away the pain engraving in his heart.

Without a single conversation or even a word, Sunggyu leaned his head on his chest, crying on his shirt and the person gladly wiped the tears off his cheeks though it seemed so impossible because new tears would always formed after he wiped them. But he didn’t mind,  because he wanted Sunggyu to stop crying.

“W-woohyun..they left me…all of them..” Sunggyu sobbed even harder as he clutched on Woohyun’s sleeve, indicating how hurt he was to his lost.

“Shh Gyu, I’m still here.” Woohyun caressed Sunggyu’s back, showing affection towards the older to calm Sunggyu down.

Woohyun acknowledged the fact how hurt Sunggyu was over what just happened towards Sunggyu. The lost was so sudden. He just finished college and the next thing he knew his family had died in a fire. Not only that, a few days after that, his best friend was slaughtered and still the murderer was unknown.

“Go away..” Sunggyu’s words almost scared Woohyun. The latter was shocked actually. “Go away from me, Nam Woohyun.” His voice was cracked due to his sobs but he managed to blurt out those words. “I don’t want anything bad happened to you, so please…stay away from me.”

“No baby. I will stay with you, forever.” Woohyun cupped his lover’s face gently before placing a soft kiss on his forehead, hoping that it would calm Sunggyu down.

“Don’t…I won’t forgive myself if anything happens to you.” It was enough that Sunggyu lost all of them. He didn’t want to lose Woohyun and he simply won’t forgive himself if Woohyun got hurt. “I’m a jinx.”

Woohyun just shook his head as a symbol he declined everything that Sunggyu said. “You’re not Gyu. You’re my love. The only one in my heart. It’s impossible for me to hold myself away from someone like you so don’t you say those words.”

“B-but I-“

Woohyun cut him off with a kiss against his lips. It started a soft kiss and Woohyun didn’t mind the salty taste due to Sunggyu’s tears. He cupped Sunggyu’s face as he deepened the kiss as if he was showing how deep his love was for Sunggyu. Like always, Sunggyu was drowned in Woohyun’s kisses. He let the younger to dominate the kiss and surely enough he gave the permission to Woohyun to slide his tongue in his mouth, ravishing every sweet spot in the cavern. Sunggyu moaned against the kiss and he was eager about this when he wrapped his hands around Woohyun’s neck, pulling Woohyun much more.

Elated by Sunggyu’s respond, Woohyun encircled his arms around Sunggyu’s waist, making sure he gave Sunggyu the pleasure he should received.

“I love you.” Sunggyu moaned.

“Say that again baby.” Woohyun said against their lips, still didn’t want to get those plumps lips of his lips.

“I love you, Nam Woohyun.” Sunggyu confessed his love for Woohyun. He only had Woohyun in this world now. Only him and he wants to stay with him.

---

“Let me die, first.” Sunggyu’s words shocked the hell out of Woohyun. Both of them were on the bed, Sunggyu’s head was on Woohyun’s chest only to hear his lover’s heartbeat and Woohyun’s hands firmly wrapped on his waist, as if he was protecting Sunggyu from any pain.

“What’s with the nonsense baby?” Woohyun lifted Sunggyu’s chin with his fingers, leveling their eyes.

“It’s not nonsense. I don’t want you to die first.” Sunggyu stated before leaning and captured those lips into a simple, soft kiss.

“And why is that?” Woohyun raised a brow feeling a bit dissatisfied because he really didn’t like it when Sunggyu started to talk about death. This was not the first time they had these kinds of talks.

Sunggyu cuddled even more and how Woohyun’s scent could calm him down just amazed him. The scent smelled so intoxicated yet very dearly to him. “I can’t live without you. I don’t think I will able to go on if you’re not beside of me. You’re everything to me. The only thing that I have in this world.”

Woohyun just smiled, touched to his words. He didn’t bother to say anything or respond because there was nothing he could respond to. He couldn’t control death. Yes, he couldn’t. Because it’s the work of God. He wasn’t giving the power to take or preserve someone’s life. If he could, he would make sure Sunggyu would stay beside of him forever.

“You will be mine forever. Remember that?” He reminded Sunggyu and kissed his red hair, earning a smile from the older.

---

“It can’t be..” Sunggyu shook his head in misbelieve. His eyes were widened to hear this. It was painful. Yes, painful enough that it made his heart broke into tiny pieces. It was too much for his brain to digest indeed.

He took a few steps backwards in attempt to run from this sinful place, but it was a wrong move. He accidentally bumped onto a table, causing the vase to fall down hard on the floor, scattering into small sharp pieces. The sound was too loud rendering the two people in the reading room to notice his presence.

It was not good. It was not the time to get busted. He wasn’t eavesdropping, no he wasn’t. It was a coincident to hear that conversation as he was going to take some milk in the kitchen. Knowing the person will get him, Sunggyu ran away. He didn’t care when the sharp pieces of the scatter vase came surging on his sole of foot, cutting his skin, letting him feel the pain with blood oozing out of the wounds.

He was running away from the monster. Yes, the monster that destroyed his life mercilessly. Never to trust his luck; that was what he learned when he tripped over as he was only about 2 meters from the main door. It was so close to him, the door which he never able to open because of that person’s words.

Before he could stand up, a presence of a hand was detected when he felt a grip on his ankle.

“W-woohyun…” Sunggyu breathed. His words were traced with fear. He was afraid. Yes, afraid of Woohyun.

Woohyun didn’t answer a thing. He knew Sunggyu must hear everything that he talked with Myungsoo just now from the fear shown in his eyes. He wasn’t surprised actually. From the beginning, he already predicted this time would come and it did.

He pulled out a handkerchief and wiped the blood on Sunggyu’s soles slowly. He removed the pieces of ceramics from the skin and gently picked Sunggyu up with his hands, carrying him in a bridal style towards their bedroom. Sunggyu wanted to push Woohyun off and ran away from this mansion. But still he knew he couldn’t. Woohyun had trapped him. Yes, he was the one who trapped Sunggyu. Now, Sunggyu knew the purpose of not allowing him leave this mansion.

He layed Sunggyu on the bed before treating his soles. Woohyun stayed silent and it hurt Sunggyu.  Tears already brimmed inside his eyes and Woohyun despised the sight in front of him. Why was Sunggyu crying? For 2 years Woohyun did all he could do to stop those tears after the lost, so why was the tears appeared again? Was what he did too cruel for Sunggyu?

Woohyun crawled over, hovering the older before kissing those tears off his face. But it seemed hopeless, Sunggyu was shedding endless tears and it seemed like it won’t stop.

“Shh baby..” Woohyun cooed him to stop, but it only made it worst. He cried even more.

“Y-you…” Sunggyu couldn’t put his sentences together because it hurt. His heart couldn’t believe the truth that he needed to endure now. Woohyun knew he needed something to distract the older from this. He traced his lips down his neck and on his collarbone, admiring every single flaw on Sunggyu’s body.

Sunggyu bit his lips because he never knew how heartless Woohyun could be. “You..killed them..” He finally spoke. “You killed my family..my friends..”

Woohyun didn’t respond as he kissed Sunggyu’s neck with a opened mouth, and nibbling the milky skin. His hands were slipped under Sunggyu’s shirt, fiddling with Sunggyu’s s.

“W-why? Why did you do that?” Sunggyu cried.

This time Woohyun stopped all of his acts and stared at that beautiful figure underneath of him.  His face was filled with tears but his beauty was still there. How Woohyun was awed with Sunggyu’s beauty. Sunggyu had always captivated him, always.

“To make you mine. Mine forever.” Woohyun whispered before kissing Sunggyu deeply, leaving no choice to Sunggyu to decline him.

It was true Woohyun killed them. Sunggyu heard it from the conversation and for two years he was living with a murderer who killed his own parents. But what more he could do now? Unwillingly, Sunggyu let himself being ravished by the person who destroyed his life.

Nam Woohyun, the person who took everything from me. He trapped me for his selfishness. I want to hate him. Yes, I want to despise him for taking everything just for the sake for his desires.  But…why was it hard to hate him? Am I falling for him too much? Am I too late to turn back the time? In the end, I’m trap with this monster who I can’t hate all my life. It’s a curse that I can’t undo.   

-END-

A/N : Err...okay sorry if this story is not good enough >.< It's really random and short. Thank you for those who read this and leave a comment would you? <3