Konichiwa!

Jackp♠t || YG ENT. ☆ CLOSED

Fourth Member Revealed!

 

-Information On Yuki-

 

 

Stage Name: Yuki

Age: 20 years old

Position: Main Rapper, Sub-Dancer

Lover: Luhan

Rival: Sulli

Fanclub: TBA

Fanclub Color: TBA

 

--------

Congratz to the chosen member!!! (:

___________________________________________________________________________

"Why do they call pizza, 'pizza'?" Inee asked and Hoa rolled her eyes.

"Were not supposed to be talking about food, we have to learn this dance move by tonight." Hoa said, and Inee crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"Well we need a break! We've been dancing for 8 straight hours. I haven't even had breakfast yet!" Inee cried.

"As an Idol your supposed to responsible and take care of yourself." Hoa said and Inee rolled her eyes again and looked over at Bonnie for some back-up.

"Hoa are you sure your not the leader? Omo, your acting like such an umma!" Inee screamed, and Bonnie slapped her hand against her forehead.

"Are you guys forreal? Do you hear yourselves? I think we could use a 10 minute little break. I'm actually getting a little tired." Bonnie said as she stretched out her arms. Hoa crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"I feel like i'm the only one determined to work my best here." Hoa said, and Bonnie took a seat on the floor.

"No, your the only one that's pushing yourself to much. Just cool it." Bonnie said as she began stretching. Inee took a seat next to Bonnie and grabbed a water bottle.

"It's been a whole week since they revealed the third member, where is the fourth?" Inee asked with a worried face expression, and Hoa became intersted in the conversation and took a seat next to Inee.

"I don't know honestly...maybe...I got nothing." Hoa said as she grabbed a water bottle for herself.

Before anyone else could brainstorm about where the fourth member was there was a loud knock on the door. The girls all jumped and were startled by the sudden bang. Bonnie slowly stood up, and walked over to the door to open it. She opened the door to see a cute, shorter, girl standing in front of her with Minzy next to her.

Hoa rolled her eyes seeing Minzy, and Inee noticed and she began questioning why.

"Hey Bonnie, Inee, and..Hoa. This is Yuki. Jackpot's fourth member." Minzy said with a smile as she turned to look at Yuki. She had pinkish-red hair, and big brown eyes, and full lips, and ivory skin. She looked like a complete anime character.

"Nice to meet you Yuki, my name is Bonnie! That's Inee and that's Hoa." Bonnie said pointing to each of the girls. Inee and Hoa came up to the door so they didn't seem rude, and they introduced themselves again. Yuki smiled and nodded.

"My name is Yuki, i'm the main rapper, and sub-dancer." Yuki said with a cute smile.

"Yuki is from Japan, so she's not a fluent Korean speaker. You have to talk a little slower then average for her to understand okay? I have to get going! I have a show in 20 minutes! I'll see you all later." Minzy said with a smile as she left.

Bonnie led Yuki into the training room and they all sat down and began talking and getting to know each other.

"So Yuki, how old are you?" Hoa asked, and Yuki began configuring the words in her head and she thought of an answer.

"20." She simply said with a smile, and Hoa nodded.

"I'm 22 years old." Hoa said.

"I'm 19 years old." Inee said.

"And I'm 20 just like you." Bonnie said with a smile, and Yuki smiled thinking of what they were all saying.

"So, you rap and dance?" Inee asked, and Yuki nodded.

"Do you sing?" Hoa asked and Yuki made a face, then she slightly shaked her head.

"How long have you been a trainee?" Bonnie asked, and Yuki's face lit up since she had been asked that question before.

"A week." She said, and all the girls eyes widened since they have trained for maybe 3 years or so.

"A week!? Are you sure you understood that question correctly?" Inee asked and Yuki giggled.

"Yeah, a week. How about you guys?" She asked and the others stared at each other.

"I've trained for 2 days." Inee said with a smirk, and Hoa smacked her arm playfully.

"We've trained for maybe about 3 years, more or less." Hoa said, and Yuki's eyes grew hearing the word years.

The girls all sat together instead of practicing their dance routine to get to know each other. They all quickly bonded and were sure to be an amazing group soon.