Bonnie & Inee - Third Member Revealed!

Jackp♠t || YG ENT. ☆ CLOSED

"Aish, who do you think the last three members would be?" Inee asked Bonnie as she folded her arms and glanced at the laptop screen. Bonnie shrugged and shaked her head.

"I don't know~ Guess we just have to wait and see~" Bonnie said in a calm tone, and Inee let out a sigh. The two of them were sitting in the YG cafe on the 10th floor overviewing the city from the glass walls. The cafe was filled with neon colors, and sweet smells with trainees and managers all over the place. Bonnie and Inee were both sitting around,snacking and looking at the list of YG trainees.

"Boo, this . They can't even tell us whose training under Jackpot, they're just making us sit around and guess!" Inee said in an annoyed tone.

"Don't you think it would be better off as a surprise?" Bonnie asked and Inee made a disgusted face at Bonnie.

"How could you ask such a thing? What if they're mean! What if we end up not liking them!" Inee cried, and Bonnie shrugged.

"You can't judge someone you haven't even met yet." Bonnie said with a smile full of wisdom, and Inee's face grew blank.

"Please, I thought Kwon Yuri was a nice and kind person but no, after that stupid dance she turned out to be the a complete oppisite." Inee said with a frown as she folded her arms and legs on the big couch she was sitting on.

"Oh who cares, the girls will be nice and kind, not Kwon Yuri. Plus, Yuri is so nice to me! How was she mean?" Bonnie asked and Inee rolled her eyes.

"Bonnie, everyone's nice to you! Yuri and I are competitve dancers and true dancers...and true dancers have true rivals. It's just how the fame world goes." Inee said and Bonnie then rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Okay, what ever you say true dancer." Bonnie said with a smile.

"Plus, I don't see what your so jumpy and figity about, the third member get's revealed today anyways." Bonnie said as she took a sip of her drink, and Inee's eyes widened.

"..Today?! Really!? So do they reveal someone everyday or every week?!" Inee asked and Bonnie shrugged.

"Dunno, and knowing YG this group will have more surprises to come, trust me." Bonnie said and Inee tilted her head with a confused look.

"What do you mean?" Inee asked, and Bonnie shook her head while taking another sip.

"Ah~Inee, you'll see." Bonnie said.

 

 

Third Member Revealed!

 

-Information on Hoa-

 

Stage Name: Hoa

Age: 22 years old

Position: Main Dancer, Sub-Rapper, Lead Vocal

Lover: Xiumin

Rival: Minzy

Fanclub: TBA

Fanclub Color: TBA

 

-----

Congratz to the chosen member!! (:

 

_________________________________________________________

"That's her?" Inee asked and Bonnie nodded. They saw a pretty girl who looked sweet and kind from a far distance. She was roaming around with red and white shorts, and a cute t-shirt. She had red glasses on and her hair was long, red, and sleek with bangs.

"Wahh, she's pretty." Bonnie said and Inee nodded.

"Jackpot has a lot of pretty girls so far." Inee said with a wink, and Bonnie looked at her with a smile.

"Let's go introduce ourselves." Bonnie said as she grabbed Inee's hand and ran towards the new member. They suddenly stopped in front of the new girl startling her and they both smiled at her.

"Your so cute, you look like the maknae even more then me!" Inee cried, and her face slowly turned to a frown.

"I'm 22 years old." She said with a small smile, and Inee's eyes widened.

"Wah, your even older then Bonnie." Inee said, and Bonnie frowned.

"Nice to meet you, we are the 2 first members of Jackpot, and you are..." Bonnie waited for her to introduce herself.

"..Oh! I'm sorry, my name is Hoa! I'm the main dancer, sub-rapper, and lead vocal of Jackpot! I already know who you both are I watch the Kpop news every night for more news on Jackpot. I'm so happy to actually meet you guys and work with you both!" Hoa said with a bow and Bonnie and Inee stared at each other and shrugged and they bowed back.

"So only two more members huh?" Inee asked, and Hoa nodded.

"Wow, were almost officially about to be a group. Do we have a dorm yet?" Hoa asked, and Inee and Bonnie both shaked their heads.

"They were actually waiting for the third member, then it showed it was completely official. We're getting our dorms this afternoon then." Bonnie said and all three of the girls began jumping up and down in excitement.

 

"Boy I can't wait to see our dorm!" Inee cried.