Sincerity

Another Sweet Moment

          “what?” Onew flatly asked with his innocent face upon seeing your jaw dropped to the floor when he reached your chair in the restaurant. You both finally arrived at OFC, a fried chicken shop near your school. Being a very good gentleman he is, Onew decided to take the order and asked you to just wait and sit.

            “you eat all of that? Really?” you asked in disbelief when Onew put down his medium chicken crispy bucket in the table. “yup” he proudly said, “and here for you” he placed your order in front of you. You just ordered a chicken drumstick with rice, and not to forget a French fries with a glass of soft drink.

            “thanks” you said still eyeing his bucket that filled with fried chicken. You assumed it was serving for 4/5 person. And right now, Onew tried to eat that all alone?

            “eat” Onew smiled and nodded at your food. “uh-oh right” you said before shook away your thought and started to dig your own food.

            It was’t until you finished all of your French fries, Onew already finished ALL of the chicken inside his bucket. Your jaw dropped for a second time that day.

            “it’s soooo good” he said, smiling to himself.

            “you must really love chicken so much huh?” you asked, but it sounded more like a statement. Onew just nodded happily, “yes yes! I already promised myself, crossed my heart that I’ll always be the number one fan of chicken!” he stated with a cute grin displayed on his face. You just nodded.

            You sipped your soft drink while looking outside the window, that was when you realized it was started to rain. “Onew-ssi, I think we should come back to school now, it started to rain” you started to get panic since the rain started to get harder.

            You and None finally stepped out from the restaurant, and unfortunately, the rain was hard. Onew took off  his school’s blazer so that you and him won’t get drenched that much. “let’s run” he said before you and him started to run.

            Once in a while, Onew would looked at you, assured that you didn’t get drenched that much. The blazer wasn’t that wide, so went he made sure you weren’t soaked, he himself got drenched.

            You didn’t realize it at first, but after you looked up and saw that almost all of his blazer was on top of you, you looked at Onew. He was already drenched.

            “Onew-sshi!” you said a bit louder since the rain was hard. “you’re drenched!” you looked at him with a worry eyes. “it’s okay.. you’re not get soaked, right?” he softly said. You felt warm inside. The thought that someone care about you made your heart flutter.

            You pulled the blazer to Onew’s side, made your shoulder get soaked a little. “I’m okay” you said, smiling sincerely. Onew’s face heated up. Seeing your smiling face that close made his heart beat crazily. He looked down to hide his red face.

            You still held the blazer with one of your hands when suddenly you felt a hand wrapped on your shoulder.

            “sorry, but I just don’t want you to get wet” Onew said. His hand squeezed your shoulder softly. You looked at his eyes, and there was nothing but sincerity. You felt warm, you felt the butterfly inside your stomach.

            “t-thanks” you said. Onew just smiled cutely. “no need” he answered.

 

________________________________________

short update..

btw, did you guys already heard about OFC? hehe

please leave a comment *bow* :3