Prepare Yourself

Another Sweet Moment

A few days after the confession, everyone started to teasing you about Onew and his sweet confession. You suddenly got the attention from the whole school, and it made you insane. You didn't like it. A lot. Every girls envied you and told you how lucky you are, meanwhile the boys would teased you endlessly. They kept asking to you what happened to you and Onew after that night. Did you say yes? Did you reject him?

But actually, he never asked you to become his. He just said he like you. That's all. The most confusing part was, what happened after the party isn't you two started dating, but you felt like Onew started to act like nothing happened. He will just laugh it off when his friends . Not uttering a single word. He will smile to you when your eyes met his, but that's it. Nothing more. He really made you confused. Like he made some distance from you.

Your question finally answerred when Mihye one day said to you, "don't ever fall for him Jiyoung-ah" she said, hugging you tightly. "w-what?"

"about the kiss that night.." she released her embrace, looking straight to your eyes, "I heard it was just for game. He got the dare, and the dare is to kiss a girl. I think that's why he kissed you that night. Oh God, how can he play with your heart that way? I even thought he was actually an angel before, guess I'm wrong." she explained. A stingy feeling spread over your body.

*so I got confuse over nothing?* you sighed. But another second later you giggled, not really knowing what's your feeling felt, "pabo. Of course I didn't think that way Mihye." Mihye gave you a look, "really? But I thought you started to grow a feeling for him? You blushed when you met eyes with him or when he was around!"

You just laughed, "no. You just imagining thing. I'm not fall for him Mihye. Beside, I didn't know him that well."

***

*oh my gosh, I'm late!* your brain screamed. You woke up late that day since you must stayed up late for your biology project. As the result, you even didn't hear your alarm clock ringed for almost 30 great minutes!

You catched your breath after you ran your life out, but the gate already closed. You sighed, feeling really really nervous since it was your first time being late, and the worst is, the first and second subject was Chemistry. The strict Mrs. Moon won't let you pass just like that.

"ottohke?" you whisperred to yourself. It was until you felt someone stood beside you, "look like we will do the punishment together" you looked up and saw Onew grinning toward you. You just gulped as you rememberred Mihye's word, *he just did that for a game Kim Jiyoung*

When the guard opened the gate for both of you, he said that both of you must stay a little longer after school since you must cleaned the library, the punishment of being late. You sighed and nodded, didn't have any other choice.

As you walked inside your class room, Mrs. Moon frowned. "tsk tsk. Wait outside until I finished my hour. Lift both of your arms, don't talk, don't sit, don't move" she explained. You sighed, you late at a very very bad time. Your friends looked at you, feeling pity. But when they realized you were not alone, and it was Onew the boy who late with you, the murmurs started to get loud.

"are they dating?"

"Onew is really sweet"

"I envy Jiyoung"

You stepped out from your class, sighed again. You then stood in front of your class, lifted your arms high in the air. Onew, in other hand did the same. It was 1 hour again until Mrs. Moon hour over, yet you already felt exhausted. Maybe because the run?

Right then, a hand grabbed your wrist, helped you so you won't felt that tired. It was Onew. He looked down to you, smiling. Somehow it made your heart beat fast. It made you felt that tingling feeling inside.

"O-onew-ssi.. You don't need to-" you stuttered. "it's okay. You look like you want to pass out. Have you ate your breakfast already? Are you feeling not well? I can talk to Mrs. Moon so you don't need to do this all" he worriedly said. It warmed your heart.

You looked down, not knowing what to say. "hey" he called again. You turn your head, at that moment, he locked eyes with you.

"listen carefully since I won't repeat it again Kim Jiyoung" Onew grinned. He took a long breath before continued,

"I'm sorry because I make you uncomfortable after that night, at the party. That's why I try to make a distance from you. I only see you from afar, worrying from afar, can't even talk to you since I don't want to make you uneasy when I'm around,"

"but what I said that night isn't a joke, I like you. I really like you Kim Jiyoung." your eyes widened, Onew gave you one warm smile, squeezing your wrist softly,

*what is he talking about?*

"from now on, I won't only look at you from afar. I won't do that again since it hurts me so much to do so and I can't stand it any longer. That's why, now I ask you to prepare yourself because I won't hide this feeling anymore Kim Jiyoung"

*w-what?*

"prepare yourself. I want you to prepare yourself Kim Jiyoung" Onew grinned.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

any comment is loved to death! <3