His Confession

Another Sweet Moment

CHAPTER 01 : HIS CONFESSION

            You walked toward the drink stall, grabbed a cup of orange juice as you decided to sit on the chair. “woah it’s so much fun here!” Mihye, your bestfriend, said as she sat beside you. You just nodded, agreeing her statement. 

You were in the middle of your classmate’s birthday, Onew. You didn’t know him that well, so it was quiet surprise when he invited you to his party personally. You rarely talked to him, maybe just asking for homework or something related with school’s stuff. You once in one group with him to do an assignment. And that’s all. Nothing less, nothing more. But the fact that he was the class’s leader made you thought that maybe he just wanted everyone in class to attend his birthday party.

“yah, Onew is really handsome tonight. Did you already wish him a happy birthday?” you shook your head, “no. Not yet.” “tsk. I already predicted it” Mihye rolled her eyes playfully.

You are a shy girl. You didn’t talk much. You didn’t like receiving attention or anything related to that. You also didn’t know how to reject someone’s wish. That personality of you which made you attend Onew’s birthday party that night. Because you couldn’t say no when he invited you to come, although actually you prefer to read some books at home or maybe just to take some quality sleep time. It was just too crowded for you. Too noisy.

A few minutes later, some of your friends started to make a circle. They wanted to play some truth or dare game. And being the shy Kim Jiyoung, you just sat there, not wanting to involve yourself in such a game. Not long after that, the game started. The holy bottle pointed at your friends, made them screamed in agony one by one. Finally, they all do the dare and answerred the truth well. It was so much fun even for you who didn’t participate and just looked at them. You smiled now and then, giggled to yourself. You didn’t know why, but suddenly they kept silent. It was too silent to be true, and you felt very curious. You tittled your head. *is it something wrong? Who’s the one who get the dare now?*.

 

Play : Love's Way by SHINee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=ID&hl=id&v=lYL5sAk_ViY

 

Right at that moment, you saw Onew walked toward you. His eyes never left yours. Deep inside, you felt tingling feeling. *is it me or Onew-ssi is walking toward me?* you felt your heart beat crazily. You started to feel uneasy. Your face started to heat up. He looked so handsome that night. With that simple suit he wore, he already transformed into an angel.

Onew stopped a feet away from you. His face blushed if your eyes seeing right. He then smiled his infamous smile toward you. Only for you. Everyone looked at you then Onew, wondering what will happen next. The same question played on your brain, *w-what is he doing?*

Onew took a step forward. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. Now he is so close to you. Too close until you must lifted your head up to look at his sculpture face.

"you still didn't wish me a happy birthday, Kim Jiyoung" he said in such a low tone. You bit your lower lip, not used with the attention everyone gave to you that time.

"uh-oh..." you stuttered, lowered your head. "happy birthday, Onew-ssi" you whisperred. You could hear his giggle. The next thing he did made your heart can't stop beating abnormally, he squatted in front of you, his face just an inch away from you. Your eyes widened as you felt your cheek started to change its colour. You could smell his perfume. You coud felt his hot breath.

"pardon me?" he said, raised one of his eyebrow innocently. Pretend like he didn’t hear what you are saying a few seconds before.

"happy birthday Onew-ssi" you said a little bit louder. You saw him smirked. His face started to got nearer from yours. You didn't know what happend but you just stay still, too schoked to do something.

"I like you, Jiyoung-ah" he said before he gave you a kiss on your forehead. You heard everyone gasped at the scene. You too, gasped aloud inside. You felt something happened inside your body, and realized it a few seconds after that your heart was melting. *what the-*

"thanks. I really love my gift, Jiyoung" he winked toward you. You just looked at him, still not processing the whole scenes. *w-what's happening?*

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

The first chapter is done! I hope you leave a comment when you finished reading *crossed my finger* I really want to hear your opinion

Thanks for reading, commenting or even subscribing *sob*