Glow

What if..
Heechul's POV Aish~ Eotteoke, eotteoke?!? Why am I sending letters to that girl?!? I just wanted to stop asking girlsout for the new year because the pain might get worst. But why do I feel like falling to a foreigner who I kissed accidently a week ago? Wait a minute. What the hell are you saying?!? You're the Almighty KIM HEECHUL!!! You're popular and hella pretty! Why are you saying this bull to yourself?!?
"Uh oppa.....are you okay?"
A familiar voice brought me back back to the real world with the person having a concrened voice and face.
"Uh...it's....it's...." I feel a cold sweat coming out.
"What? Nothing?"
"Um..sorta." I felt like heating up a little on my face.
"Funny."
"What?"
"I heard from some people that THE KIM HEECHUL is good with words but what I heard just now, is the complete opposite of what they've said."
"Oh..about that it's--WHERE THE HELL DID YOU HEARD THAT???"
"Your fanclub."
"Oh..just so you know, the reason why I can't speak completely because my head still hurts from last week until now."
"Then why won't you stay at home?"
"Because the king wants to have a perfect attendance!" I shrieked that made her back away later.
"Oh, I see. Well, you're one type of guy who wants his grades to be perfect even if you're just another troublemaker."
"I know. That's why girls love me."
"Then that means the reason why you don't have a girlfriend?"
"NO! I--" I didn't realize that she's sitting beside me except now, she was looking at me with the pleading, innocent eyes that she used when she was worried at me last week.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" Then, I was back again in the real world.
"I..uh..was looking at...the view in the window outside! That's all!" I flashed a plastic smile at her then suddenly, she bursts out of laughter.
"Man, you have a lot of excuses." She said said while gigglng.
"Ha,ha. Just go back to your seat. Class is about to start."
"Okay..hehe..oppa." She left me alone with a smile on her face.
The bell rings and even though I was listening, my eyes were always pointed at her. I don't even know why.