Saving a boy

What if..
"Oh , I'm late!"
I was running late because my mind was only on that stupid dream and what's worse is....I'm a foreigner on a foreign land. My parents forced me to study here in Seoul even if I didn't liked being here. After 3 years of studying Hangul in my own country, thanks to my mom who is an English teacher teaching Koreans in your homeland.
I was almost near until you heard the bell. Good thing the gates were still open but bad luck came. I was caught by an old, strict and tough teacher with a long stick. He grabbed me from my backpack then yanks you down to kneel on the ground along with other students. I realized that I was the only girl in the group with a group of guys staring at me.
Thank God that we're only four in the group but, I feel a punishment coming up. However, I feel that there's a punishment coming. I never had one of these in my school. Besides, teacher hitting a student means child or student abuse.
The teacher got back with a threathening stare at all of you.
"Well, well, well. It looks like the number of troublemakers got down unlike last year. Let's see if I still remember these faces!"
He approached the guy on the farthest left.
"It's been a while Jongwoon. Still wearing that stupid helmet, I see."
"I..only did this because I hate being hitted in the head and my head was too big, that it's stuck"
"What a lame excuse. Your head got stuck? How pathetic."
Such a son of a I thought while the teacher moved to the next.
"Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun. Did you played that stupid game again?"
"I came back late last night because of a birthday party."
"Another party? Please. That's the same excuse during the last day, panda face."
Great, this is giving me the nerves. I thought clenchinb your fists. He moved again to the guy beside me who really looked...very cute....and familiar.
"Woah! Now here's something! If it isn't the nasty gay princess, Heechul!"Heechul?!?"And look!" The teacher touches then pulls one strand of hair from Heechul. "He dyed again like last year. Aww..I thought you said you're not gonna dye anymore? Hmm...princess?" The teacher mocked Heechul.
"It's none of your business, ." Heechul almost irritated
"Hmm? Did you just called me an ''? You dare call your own teacher like that? Hmph! How's about if I do this?" He shoves Heechul to the ground then hits him with the long stick. I can't handle my temper much longer. I decided to help the poor guy.
"HEY !" I screamed at the teacher and the teacher stopped torturing Heechul.
"Hey you--wait, are you a new face?"
"Yeah, isn't it obvious?"
"Well, another troublemaker! Fine, you're--"
"I believe what have you just did there to that guy, is considered to be student or child abuse, sir."
"So?"
"You know what. If you're in my country, you'll get arrested right away."
"Wow..you're tough. By the way, do you know that talking like that to your teacher means disrespect,right?"
"I know what I'm saying sir and what you did is against the human rights!"
"Hey, don't talk back like that, you !" He was about to attack until I held his wrist tightly.
"That considers in my homeland, rude."
She flips the teacher to the ground.
"Ugh, what the--"
"Listen, next time, be aware of your actions or you'll end up killing someone plus get yourself fired, arasseo?"
I faced the others and said something with a smile.
"You can go now."
"Thanks noona!" They all said in unison and ran off inside. While Heechul is still lying on the ground and staring in blank space. I decided to approach him.
"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.
"Do you think I'm okay?" Heechul shrugs, talking slowly. Just like in my dream, I expected that his a bit harsh.
"Um..no."
"Good, at least you know. Now leave me alone."
I can be too stubborn sometimes especially to the fallen, bruised-face Heechul. I decided to caryy him with his right arm clinging on my neck.
"I'm not an ignorant person you know."
"*sigh* You're one stubborn girl. Carry me to the clinic."
"Sure, where is it anyway?"
"Turn right on the first corner then go to the last door."
"Okay."
Both of them were still awkward as they were about to enter the school building.
"Thanks for helping me and sorry for being a bit harsh."
"That's alright. I'm used at people being harsh to me."
"Why? You like an open-minded, carefree one."
"That's what people think because of my personality and looks. But not really. I'm a geek and a good student who is the type the bullies gets in first. I learned how to be like this when I left my home country."
"Oh..um, since it's your first day here, let's introduce ourselves, formally."
"Sure, i'm _______."
"I'm Kim Heechul. Ignore that earlier. About what he said bad stuff about me."
"Why did he called you that?"
"Because of who I am. Everybody thinks I'm gay but I'm not. I tried to be manly. Just once. But someone here just used my chance."
"Oh, i'm sorry."
"That's okay. Because of me, every girl I liked or dated say that they only like me as a friend. No one really loves me for who I am."
That last line made me remember my dream earlier. Both of us reached the clinic and we entered as soon as I found out that the door's unlocked. I placed him on a nearby bed carefully and I searched for the first aid kit. You went back to him as soon as you found it and started putting wound remedy to his bruised eye and scar. I put a bandage on his scar and I cleaned everything and put everything back on the first aid kit. I placed the first aid kit on the desk but i didn't noticed that I bumped onto a bedpost and made me fell on top of Heechul, with our lips landing on each other accidentaly. I got back up quickly, bitting my own lips before waving goodbye to each other and I ran off to my class.
============================================================================
After school..
I was called to the principal's office after I got out of class. I thought I was going to get detention because of what happened earlier but instead, the principal apologized for the intrusion. One staff member gave you a key to my assigned locker and bowed until I left the office.
While I was passing the halls, I can still hear faint voice though I'm walking to a ghost hall. I finally arrived at my locker. As I opened my locker, there is nothing except a small piece of paper.
"Strange, must be a piece of trash." I was about to throw it until I saw my name written behind the folded paper. You unfold it and it says:
Hey, I know you're wondering why's there a letter for you, lying on your new locker that just opened just now. Well, this is my old locker actually and I still remember my old combination. I personally requested to the faculty to give this locker to you. I don't want your locker to be near to the hot guys in this school. But, i might fell for you somehow if I kept doing these things. I often get rejected if I do this. But I hope you'll find a space in your heart for me..
I felt touched by the last words. I didn't feel scared about my first secret admirer that I had. Instead of throwing it, I kept it on my diary for safe keeping. i put all of my necessary things in my locker. Then I closed it, then leave. I started to wonder if the sender is one of the troublemakers earlier..