the Closet

The Unicorn, the Krease, and the Closet

 Mama had descend 4 impetus to earth.  Lightning, Telekinesis, Time Control, and Frost.  Xiumin(Frost) had found a house near by.  As they knocked on the door, the Halmoni opened the door.

"Can I help you?" asked Halmoni.

"Um Yes, hello.  I am Chen(Lightning), and these are my brother.  Do you mind if we can come in?" said Chen.

"I don't mind.  You may come in" said Halmoni as she was moving aside for them to walk in.

Halmoni closed the door and lead them into the living room.  

"Please sit" said Halmoni.

"Oh thank you" said all.

"Halmoni, can I ask you a favor?" asked Chen.

"Yes" replied Halmoni.

"May we stay here for awhile, until we return back home?" Chen asked.

All of them started to beg.

"Oh my, absolutely.  There is no problem" replied Halmoni.

"Oh thank you so much Halmoni.  Is there anyone that lives here with you?" asked Luhan(Telekinesis).

"Oh no, it's just me.  My son they all left me.  So make yourself at home" said Halmoni.

"Thank you Halmoni.  Even though you don't know us well, we'll treat you with our respect" said Chen.

Halmoni got up to go to the kitchen to make some hoddeok and sweet vanilla milk.  As the member was in the living room, Luhan had wondered off into the hallway upstairs to find his room first; because he does not like to divide his bed.  He found a door with a pulchritudinous design, so he decided to open the door.  There goes the broom, it fell on his head.

"Ah" sighed Luhan in little pain.

It was just a closet, but it extended.  Nosy Luhan took a deeper look into it.  He had traversed into a different place as he was walking.  It started to metamorphose into snow, as he realized he was walking on snow.  He also notice and read a sign that said, "NAREXO".

"What is this place?" said Luhan.