Let's Fight!

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's POV:

"So what if I AM?" He accidentally blurted it out.The word that hurt me so much. Why do i even bother to ask him that? When i already knew it would just hurt myself.

“So... I-AM-RIGHT! You still have feeling for her.” I reply with a dissapoinment in my voice.

“Hmm... There’s no use eventhough I have feeling for her..” Yoseob replied without any tone in his word while looking at the tree in front of us. He let a sigh. It really seems like he doesn’t want to talk about it.

“Is that mean, you give up already?” I popped it out without hesitating.

“Hmph!” Yoseob faked a smile. He can’t seem to find any answer. He once again looked at the music sheet enduring his tears from flowing. But, no matter how much he try to endure it, I saw it form in his eyes. Tears. My heart hurts so much to see that. Like someone stab me right into my heart.

Actually... He and I caught in the same situation. No matter how much he likes IU, she will never love him like he do.And me.. I love him but he never see me as someone important. Maybe just a friend or probably just a partner for this project. Not more than that.

“Yoseob!!!” I jumped from the seat to stand in front of him. His head which facing down to earth slowly look up to me.

“Let’s fight!” I said it with my fist facing his face. And maybe a little determined look to make things better.

“Nehhh?” He looked confuse while looking at my fist which is just in front of his eyeballs.

“Let’s make a deal!” I smirked.

“If IU falls in love with you, you win! But, if you fall in love with me, I win! So, I’ll NEVER give up! That’s mean, you should never give up too! Deal?” I panted while curving a smile in my lips. His eyes went really big like he can’t believe what I just said. I know it sound crazy, and he probably will just run away from me. But yeah..

I guess I was hoping for miracle to happen. Like, maybe, a yes from him? I don’t know.. it’s kinda impossible. I don’t even know what this deal is for.

 “Heh... You kidding right? Okay, I’m in!” He suddenly answered when I was busy with my thought. Really? I looked at him with what-the-heck-are-you-saying-face.

“Let’s fight!” He smirked and touched on my fist with his fist. OH-MY-GAWDDD!

“What did you just say?” I tilted my head to the side. Is he kidding?

“Yahh.. Is it that hard to believe? I said yes to your deal. Aren’t you supposed to be happy? Why are you looking at me like I’m crazy?” He pouted like a cute little kid. Aigoo~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter