The Truth

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been three days, for Eunji’s seat to be empty. She hadn’t gone to school since Monday. The homeroom teacher had been asking, but only got the same answer over and over again.

She said she was sick.. Jinja mianhaeyo, seongsannim.

That was her mom answer.

If she said she was sick, then was she really sick? Everyone can’t help but wondered.

Even when Naeun went to her house, her mom said that she hadn’t wake up. But Naeun knows, there must be something going on. Since she hadn’t explained why she was angry that day, that gotta be the reason for her not going to school. And she’ll do anything to find that out.

Yoseob sighed deeply, worried for Eunji. He was wondering whether he was the reason, or like what the homeroom teacher said, she was sick. Was that really the reason why she didn’t going to school? He wanted to talk to her, not just about the assignment they need to perform in god knows how many time left for them to practice, but also about... them.

“Okay, that’s all. Class dismissed.”

The class cheered loudly, happy to be going home. The music club activity had been cancelled today, as the president want them to practice for their performance next week. All the music club members danced in joy, not just because they have the time to practice, but also for having time to enjoy themselves. They already started talking about where they should go to play, eat or do something fun. The other club members can only envied them.

“So, seobie! Since there’s no club activity.. Let’s go out play today! ” Gikwang nudged on Yoseob’s shoulder, when they stand side by side.

“Aren’t you going out with your gal? Don’t tell me you forget..” Yoseob rolled his eyes.

“Anni. She said she has to go to Eunji’s house.. Don’t make me started, you know how lonely I am these day.. she has been worrying about her friend that she didn’t even talk to me today..huhu..T_T” Gikwang faked cried while whipping his imaginary tears.

“Tcch, didn’t you eat with her today lunch?” Yoseob ignored his childish friend and busily put his books into his bags. He then walked away, leaving his friend behind.

“Yah! Gidaryeo~ Yeah, we did eat together, but all she says is Neh, Emm, Ow?.. Those three words! She didn’t even pay attention when I talked about how I managed to kill a dragon in my dream.. Can’t you believe that? She used to like it when I talked about my dream.” Gikwang tried to imitate how Naeun talked. He hurriedly shove his books to his beg that he ended up messing everything.

“Neh neh, middeoyeo.. I don’t have mood today, let’s do it another time, kay? I’m going home.” The cute boy answered.

 

“Why on earth everyone have no mood today? Yah~ Come on, let’s just play for awhile..” Gikwang whined but Yoseob didn’t give a damn about it.

 “Ah! I know! I have an idea! How about you go to Eunji’s house instead of my girlfriend and talk some sense to her not to make everyone worry especially my girlfriend.. Aren’t you guys are close? She’ll like it if her prince charming come to see her a-“ Gikwang got a smacked at his head, and it was obviously from Yoseob.

“Yah, bwo? Are you kidding me?”

“Wae? Aren’t you guys always together these days? Who knows, you’re probably the reason why she didn’t go to school..” Gikwang made a random guesses, but fortunately it happen to be right. Yoseob gulp when he heard the words. Because he knows it was true.

“Tcch, stop with your crap. I’m still not going with you.”

“Aish.. Jebal.. Ow? Let’s go to Doojoon and his gangs place.. I heard they got the game plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter