Oppa!

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, class dismiss!” Mr. Kevin said when the bell rang. All the student started to pack their bags and talking loudly like that was the happiest time for them. Coz... after that is... Club activities!

This school really focus on club activity so every student must have at least one club. There’re even student that have 5 clubs. To be exact, this school is a legend. They’ve produced many great celebrities like BEAST, SNSD, MISS A and many more...

“Okay, I’ll take the attendance for Music Club today! Raise your hand if you’re here!” As usual, IU, as the president of Music Club took the attendance for her club. This club is the most popular club with almost all of the student in the school want to join it. But, it’s hard..

Since there’re too many students sign up for this club, they’ve decided to make an audition every year with their purpose to find only the best for this club. With 500 students sign up for it, only 5 was chosen.

“Yoseob!” IU called out his name for the third times but no one raise their hand. She looked around once again to be sure and almost makes a cross to his name in the paper when a sudden voice stopped her.

“I-I’m here! Sorry, I’m late! The teacher asked me to do something!” Yoseob was trying to catch his breath while walking towards the only empty chair in the room.

“Yeah! That’s the second time this month! You know what’ll happen when you reach the third.” IU made an obvious fake smile to Yoseob and continued to take the attendance.

Yoseob’s POV:

SH*T! I know I should’ve just say no when Miss Yuri asked me to do something! Now, what? Kicked out from this club if I’m late again? Urggh!

“Pssst! Why are you so late?” A voice whispered to me. Ah! It’s Gikwang!

“Miss Yuri! She asked me to do something! Why didn’t you help me?” I replied with a whisper to avoid trouble. You know, the president! No one would dare to make her mad.

“Help you? How?” Gikwang asked like the dumbest person in the world!

“Isn’t it obvious? Raise your hand? For me!” I answered him in frustration but I somehow managed to control it. I just don’t want to lose control in front of IU. She’s just everything to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter